Thread: New shit!

Shaolin Master

Cool beat. I left a comment on the track. Love the vocal sample.

Make some more beats and share. Thanks!

How did you make the beat?

Both beats are niiice. I recognize the sample in the first one but I can't remember the source material.

If you'd ask me which one I liked best out of these two I'd say the second one.

Do you know producer GS Advance? These tracks, especially the second beat, remind me of some of his work on Jus-P's 'Supafriendz 2', an album I highly recommend to anybody interested in the Wu. Some of the beats on there are CRAZY good.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-13-2020 at 02:31 PM.

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Both beats are niiice. I recognize the sample in the first one but I can't remember the source material.

If you'd ask me which one I liked best out of these two I'd say the second one.

Do you know producer GS Advance? These tracks, especially the second beat, remind me of some of his work on Ju-P's 'Supafriendz 2', an album I highly recommend to anybody interested in the Wu. Some of the beats on there are CRAZY good.
    The first beat was used by The Avalanches - Avalanche Rock.

Thanks a lot to both of you for the praise. I have one more beat I'm going to put out that I think will blow your minds. Stay tuned Hiphopers...Stay tuned.