Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For those of you who own high end cars (Mercedes, Porsche, Audi, BMW, Cadillac)

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    I did similar sales a while back. The big thing they do is try to pin you down to a payment. Ask you what you are comfortable paying, and they try to get you under that number. Obviously, know what your budget is, but don’t overpay for a car just because they stretch the terms of the loan to get you under your monthly budget. They’ll try to use your own words against you. “But you said if I could get your monthly payment below X, we’d be doing this deal.”

When buying a new car, typically it’s a waste of money to buy an extended warranty. 4 out of 5 times, you lose money because the repairs don’t end up costing as much as the warranty. When you add the price of the warranty into the loan, it comes out to be around 15-25 per month. If you just save that money in a seperate account every month, you will be able to pay for just about any repair you need if something happens after the factory warranty runs out. And if you don’t have anything go wrong, you have a nice down payment to put on your next car.
    Good. Thanks. Extended warranty is only good for BMW. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    yeah, and george costanza has a place in The Hamptons
    That what he said. Isn't Grave well off?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Ghost Dog driving scene

The ABBOTT

Can someone explain to me in simple terms what the difference is between all wheel drive vs 4 wheel drive. I see new vehicles claiming awd system. I'm thinking its not the same as a traditional 4×4 truck/jeep. That maybe you are paying extra for a substandard feature.

I don't know the first thing about cars (sorry) but I had a look around and the link below seems like a good explanation? I only read the first 3 lines though lol.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cul...ces-explained/
    Retired.