This was inspired by the 'wake' thread, which I thought was going to be about the death of the site. It should be obvious by now that the site will not be returning to it's former 'glory' anytime soon. Wu Chamber still gets a fair amount of action, as does Gen Chat, but the site is at it's lowest ebb.

If it isn't thoroughly depressing political threads, it's people discussing gardening and interior decoration like the bunch of irrelevant middle aged bores/boors we literally are. People used to be funny and put effort in, people like Bob and TSA would write hilarious rants, we'd have weirdoes telling strange stories which led to funny exchanges. The site is a snooze these days. I get it, we're all older and naturally more boring and jaded to different extents, and I should stop visiting the dumb site I feel like that, but how much time can the site possibly have?

Cilvaringz has said next time the site is down, it's down forever.

But how long do you predict?

Predict the right timeframe and win a keychain with your choice of pictures: Hal Incandenza cooking waffles, Skampoe posing topless on a beach, or Dooch's pristine front lawn.