once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RUTH BADER GINSBURG DEAD! DC to be SIEGED BY FEMCUNTS AND SOYS?

Default RUTH BADER GINSBURG DEAD! DC to be SIEGED BY FEMCUNTS AND SOYS?

Soy Streamer:
    https://www.facebook.com/diegogarces...56736858157311

VIGIL IN PROGRESS, LiBS STARTING TO HAVE MENTAL BREAKDOWNS. They were all foaming at the mouth and ready to mob attack some guy earlier.

MICROWAVE WEAPONS WHEN?

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

HOLY SHIT, SOME BLACK HOBO JUST FREAKED OUT ON THE CROWD and CALLED THEM ALL "F A G G O T S"

CHRISTIAN STREET PREACHERs HAVE ARRIVED FOR THE MASS TRIGGERING

HOLY FUCK THIS BLACK CHRISTIAN PREACHER CHANTING

"ETERNAL LIFE MATTERS!" & "JESUS SAVES!'

IS MAKING THIS CROWD LOSE THEIR MINDs!

The demon baby killer is dead.

She ruled against the Constitution basically every case. She had no respect for the Constitution or its founding. The Supreme Court is supposed to use the Constitution to qualify and check laws that violate it. Not just be shills for the demoKKKrat party.

She wasn't good at her job and was too selfish to resign when she began battling cancer.

Some people don't know how to go out with grace.

She was basically falling over in the courtroom. You have to wonder who was really writing her rulings for her for the last 5 years.

I think the lesson here is to never appoint a Supreme Court judge who worked for the ACLU again.

Trump and McConnell should move quickly to fill her seat despite any threats of violence or retribution.

DemoKKKrats threatening violence is precisely why they should NOT hold power.

Trump getting another Supreme Court appointment is probably what he deserves after what demoKKKrats did to Bret Kavanaugh. They falsely called him a rapist on live tell-lies-vision in front of his wife and young daughters. It was disgusting and vile of demoKKKrats to do that with their fake CIA trained witness who developed an entirely bogus story about an undisclosed place at an undisclosed time with cars magically showing up to pick her up with no alibis or anything. I can't imagine what went through those daughters' young minds as they watched vile adult cultists of the demoKKKrat party falsely accuse and attempt to destroy their father. Kamala Harris being one of the pitchfork carriers leading the charge, which speaks to what a disgusting woman she is too.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 09-18-2020 at 11:35 PM.

This is how they will start their "SIEGE". Bus in more people for the RBG vigil to make it look "organic", then Antifa fggts will take over. This has to be by design including the timing of RBG's death. She's likely been dead for a year and they made the strategic announcement.

Black preacher dude has these people already losing their composure. They aren't supposed to snap this soon and it immediately turned into a "Fuck Drumpf! / BLM rally".

The Portland stinkies are also mobilized again tonight now that the smoke has cleared.

I believe in hell and believe she is in the eternal lake of fire right now.

I'm guessing she would have resigned under Obama but I think she, like other obnoxiously arrogant demoKKKrats, thought sHillary Clinton was a shoe-in.

So McConnell has 44 days until the election but technically Trump and the Senate hold their seats until January 20th.

Does he take action before the election or in between the election and end of January?

Amy Coney Barrett?

Mass shooting in Rochester: https://twitter.com/zerosum24/status...94115734503424

Probably either black on black, or Commie in-fighting turned deadly. Never underestimate how drugged out and paranoid these mobs are.

Statement from the President on the Passing of Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Today, our Nation mourns the loss of a titan of the law. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg served more than 27 years as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States—notably just the second woman to be appointed to the Court. She was a loving wife to her late husband, Martin, and a dedicated mother to her two children.

Renowned for her brilliant mind and her powerful dissents at the Supreme Court, Justice Ginsburg demonstrated that one can disagree without being disagreeable toward one’s colleagues or different points of view. Her opinions, including well-known decisions regarding the legal equality of women and the disabled, have inspired all Americans, and generations of great legal minds.

A fighter to the end, Justice Ginsburg battled cancer, and other very long odds, throughout her remarkable life. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Ginsburg family and their loved ones during this difficult time. May her memory be a great and magnificent blessing to the world.”

Last edited by Sense-A; 09-19-2020 at 01:08 AM.

Umbrella battalion is getting WRECKED right now in Portland

https://twitter.com/zerosum24/status...99643982409728

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post

I mean in any other country this wouldn't be that big of a deal. Why the fuck does everything get blown out of proportion in the states?

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    I mean in any other country this wouldn't be that big of a deal. Why the fuck does everything get blown out of proportion in the states?
    No idea. I also have no idea why BLM even exists in England. It’s a social media LARP convention I guess.

I have no idea why people think police brutality is some major problem.

Actually I do know the answer.

The mainstream media has pushed it hard in an attempt to win an election.