once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RUTH BADER GINSBURG DEAD! DC to be SIEGED BY FEMCUNTS AND SOYS?

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    This is how they will start their "SIEGE". Bus in more people for the RBG vigil to make it look "organic", then Antifa fggts will take over. This has to be by design including the timing of RBG's death. She's likely been dead for a year and they made the strategic announcement.

Black preacher dude has these people already losing their composure. They aren't supposed to snap this soon and it immediately turned into a "Fuck Drumpf! / BLM rally".

The Portland stinkies are also mobilized again tonight now that the smoke has cleared.
    Did the”siege” start? I had heard it wasn’t going to be as intense as originally planned.

Black opposition leaves them in a very awkward spot. They hid behind that facade but it has eroded. And black and Hispanic support for Trump has been steadily increasing.

I saw a Black Voices for Trump ads plastered all over a corner building in the white elitis liberal haven of Cleveland Heights. A place where leftist have their own little neighborhood, white and Jewish elites live in large mansions and the blacks lives in wood framed “Cleveland Doubles”.

It’s a little microcosm of what’s going on in the Democrat party.
    Last edited by Dooch; 09-19-2020 at 07:08 AM.

Let the pseudo-liberal demoKKKrat Regressive Neo-Marxist War On Women begin. Are you going to falsely accuse her of rape?

Amy Coney Barrett is a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. Barrett is the first and only woman to occupy an Indiana seat on the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals. Described as an "originalist" and a "textualist," Barrett's judicial philosophy has been likened to that of her late-mentor and former boss, Justice Antonin Scalia. Prior to her confirmation to the federal bench, Barrett was a professor of law at Notre Dame Law School, where she taught civil procedure, constitutional law, and statutory interpretation. Barrett's scholarship focuses on originalism, statutory interpretation, and stare decisis. Barrett has been widely praised for her intellect by the likes of Professor Noah Feldman of Harvard who described her as "a truly brilliant lawyer" and claimed that Barrett was legally prepared enough to serve on the Supreme Court 20 years before she was confirmed to the Seventh Circuit.”

Wow. A woman who got ahead based on intellect and merit and scholastic achievement. Opposed to airheaded potheads like Kamala Harris who has to suck Willie Brown's dick to move up the political hierarchy.

Another Supreme Court Justice appointment helps Americans prolong their liberty and freedom and right to bear arms for another generation. It might also help us eventually end the barbaric, ancient practice of abortion which is basically this generation's slavery.

That would be one of those dilemmas for them.

In Obamas last year McConnell/Graham "he can't elect a judge in a election year with 9 months left to election. Trump got 6 weeks left, McConnell/Graham" Oh we getting a new judge even before Ruths body turns cold.

I don't really care, it shows you the hypocrisy of all our politicians. Don't get too triggered, i know the dems would do that exact same thing, everybody in DC got a evil spirit.

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    In Obamas last year McConnell/Graham "he can't elect a judge in a election year with 9 months left to election. Trump got 6 weeks left, McConnell/Graham" Oh we getting a new judge even before Ruths body turns cold.

I don't really care, it shows you the hypocrisy of all our politicians. Don't get too triggered, i know the dems would do that exact same thing, everybody in DC got a evil spirit.
    That was precedent though. You had to go back to 1880 to find a time a Senate majority of the opposite party nominated a Justice for an opposing party President.

What McConnell did was just normal politics for over 100 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    That was precedent though. You had to go back to 1880 to find a time a Senate majority of the opposite party nominated a Justice for an opposing party President.

What McConnell did was just normal politics for over 100 years.
    Yep, he is in with full constitutional right do so. The problem is this, if the Republicans would lose senate and presidency next election or any election. Dems will play dirty also and pack the courts in their favor. You shouldn't say one thing applies when Obama is is office and doesnt when your in power. If sets a bad precedent. I would like to see Don Willet be the choice though.

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous

Last night's Louisville shooting suspect in his Breonna Taylor shirt who went to a restaurant and deliberately targeted / gunned down 3 white people. Has the story been memory-holed yet? Not single mention of this on the front page of google news for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Last night's Louisville shooting suspect in his Breonna Taylor shirt who went to a restaurant and deliberately targeted / gunned down 3 white people. Has the story been memory-holed yet? Not single mention of this on the front page of google news for example.

The one guys name was Toreon Jermaine Hudson. I’m guessing he black.

But they don’t report anything like this.
    Last edited by Dooch; 09-19-2020 at 07:41 PM.

The Dems created this mess in ‘13 when they changed the rules for scotus approval.

They’re shady tactics backfired when republicans were voted in as the senate majority.

They’ve continually shot themselves in the foot, but won’t acknowledge it and blame everyone else.

The republicans should fast track an approval. Why wouldn’t they?

What happened in 16 was an opposition Block and textbook politics. Why would the republicans help
    Approve Obama’s choice when there is an election upcoming. Might as well delay until it’s over in case they win, and they did.

Why now would they not make the appointment? Lol it’s basically a lock for them. Why risk it and wait?

That would be stupid. The democrats would have done the same thing in 16 if they had the Senate majority and the votes.

This wouldn’t even be happening if they didn’t change the rules in ‘13.

I don’t know what happened to that party but I have zero confidence in their ability to lead right now.

Good take on the situation. You've been keeping track what's going on.

DemoKKKrats always want to play by double standards. Different sets of rules. Hell, they want to BREAK the rules. What Trump and Republican Senate do is legal and constitutional. Besides, why treat Ginsburg like some kind of cult hero anyways? She doesn't deserve it. I never got the impression she was strictly a Constitutionalist, or put the Constitution above her own personal beliefs. When Ron Paul ran for president, he said "well the Constitution doesn't allow me to do that as President." No other candidate I ever heard said something like that. "That sounds nice but the Constitution doesn't grant me that power." It'd be nice if all politicians had that attitude.

If you're online now, here's the live stream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkVAARlhl-c

I watch these rallies and Trump really is great at this. DemoKKKrats don't understand how he keeps winning. Well, Watch one of his rallies. Or attend one. Infiltrate. Get to know the people up close. It's like going to a band's concert to see how they can really perform, outside a pre-rehearsed studio recording. Biden might be able to function in an edited green room with fake digital online audiences, but Trump is hitting up 3 cities a day, packing stadiums, and still running the country better than Obama/Biden did by all objective measurements and data points.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 09-22-2020 at 07:29 PM.

Trump rallies always remind me of Pro wrestling. With whole back forth with crowd, catch phrases, repetitive chanting, entrance music, etc. Maybe Trump picked up a few ideas with his past appearances on WWE

LOL maybe you're right. Love it or Hate it. It's entertaining to me. Rather watch this than demoKKKrat responses to it on TV. He is masterful working cameras and a crowd and hyping things up. I'd call it charm. Obama had it too, just a different style that appeals to different kind of people or different minded people.

The democrats need to win if they want to control something. It’s simple. This radicalism approach is suicide.

The republicans have won lately so they have the choice. That’s the way a republic works.

The Dem strategy right now is burn it down if we don’t win. Yea that might appeal to college psychopaths and radical nuts but nobody else.

Maybe they’ll win, I don’t know. If they do they do. It’s a democratic election.

Why is Trump picking judges important?

Because DemoKKKrat judges are incompetent.

Here in this video you will see an Obama supporting black man brutally beat a small puerto rican woman on a train:

VIDEO: Young Woman Alone On Miami Metro Viciously Attacked As Assailant Hurls Her Into Wall, Punches Her In Head Repeatedly
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/video...ead-repeatedly

The demoKKKrat judge let him go. He's beaten two other people. He nearly killed this woman, and the judge lets him out with no bail to beat up more women. Maybe your mother or your sister or your daughter next?

That's why demoKKKrats shouldn't be judges. They don't enforce the law. They let dangerous criminals back on to the streets to terrorize people, just like they allow BLM and antifa to terrorize people.