once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    I used to lean left just because of all the local republicans and their reliance on religion to retain votes. But dems use their own tatics on minorities. So i just considered myself independent. Now I have been supporting the Liberation party and their effort. The whole idea of government staying out of our lives as much as possible is a better platform then what we have with rep/dem
    I hear you there. The less interference the better. Gotta go rural for that.

Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    No one fucking cares about Nigeria in 2020. That's like caring about how many Qtips are in your medicine cabinet.
    actually I just noticed this morning that mine are low and I made a comment to the old lady that we need more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

I rant about politics because I hate the government. There's a plot twist to this which I'll reveal in a few years.

Friday, I received a letter from the County government Assessor's office.

The bastards are trying to increase my home property appraisal by $100,000! Fortunately, the Republicans in my state capped the amount they can increase it by to 15%. But the writing is on the wall. They are going to try to max out my assessments from this point forward.

The week before that they threatened me with a $1000 fine for not cutting my grass for 2 weeks. For fuck sakes. Cutting my grass once every two weeks is enough. Fuck the government.

I can rant about Republicans too. But you could just turn on the TV for that. 24/7 hate Trump hate Republicans on every channel. I'm merely trying to offer you some balanced content. LOL

You created a thread called "Tyranny" and I correlate it with DemoKKKrats who are burning down cities as we speak. Was this just a trap you bait me with?

I'll post a long boring thread why I put KKK in DemoKKKrat on another day.

"What the hell I wanna be white for man? This shit is stupid!" - whiteboyz LOL I haven't watched that movie in 20 years. The beginning of self loathing white liberalism? Graduating to white pAnti-Fascists screaming at people "You're a middle class white man ARGHHH" in 2020

I was thinking today why it sucks that my semi-autos expel the shells which leave evidence. I like my 357 magnum revolver because it keeps the casings in the cylinder. I think I'll buy a short snub nose. Something I can conceal. Almost all my handguns are 5" barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    I rant about politics because I hate the government. There's a plot twist to this which I'll reveal in a few years.

Friday, I received a letter from the County government Assessor's office.

The bastards are trying to increase my home property appraisal by $100,000! Fortunately, the Republicans in my state capped the amount they can increase it by to 15%. But the writing is on the wall. They are going to try to max out my assessments from this point forward.

The week before that they threatened me with a $1000 fine for not cutting my grass for 2 weeks. For fuck sakes. Cutting my grass once every two weeks is enough. Fuck the government.

I can rant about Republicans too. But you could just turn on the TV for that. 24/7 hate Trump hate Republicans on every channel. I'm merely trying to offer you some balanced content. LOL

You created a thread called "Tyranny" and I correlate it with DemoKKKrats who are burning down cities as we speak. Was this just a trap you bait me with?

I'll post a long boring thread why I put KKK in DemoKKKrat on another day.

"What the hell I wanna be white for man? This shit is stupid!" - whiteboyz LOL I haven't watched that movie in 20 years. The beginning of self loathing white liberalism? Graduating to white pAnti-Fascists screaming at people "You're a middle class white man ARGHHH" in 2020

I was thinking today why it sucks that my semi-autos expel the shells which leave evidence. I like my 357 magnum revolver because it keeps the casings in the cylinder. I think I'll buy a short snub nose. Something I can conceal. Almost all my handguns are 5" barrels.
    Taxation is theft
    https://www.libertarianism.org/colum...taxation-theft

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous

Of all the political ideologies, libertarianism is definitely the biggest joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I hear you there. The less interference the better. Gotta go rural for that.
    spoken like someone that has literally never been to a rural area lol. Nothing but welfare and 'city ordinances' about what you can and can't draw on your 'trapper keeper'.
    Last edited by TSA; 09-21-2020 at 11:20 PM.
    📢

📢

Stop👏Normalizing👏Gender👏Capitalism👏 - Mara Hindle

pretty chill on starting fires and killing goats though, that was good.
    📢

📢

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

spoken like someone that has literally never been to a rural area lol. Nothing but welfare and 'city ordinances' about what you can and can't draw on your 'trapper keeper'.
    You're right, I need the goverment to make my decisons for me. That is really the only basic ideology of libertarianism. I am a functioning adult, but not intelligent enough to decide if I should own guns, use drugs, choose health care, and I don't want any say on how my taxes are used. I want the government to fund subsidies,bailouts,welfare, and special interest with it. We should totally continue on with status quo, because it is benefiting the upper and lower classes. Us in the middle need to continue to get fucked over, its the American way.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 09-22-2020 at 12:21 AM.

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous

U cunts think about too much shit that doesn't matter.
    Check out my new live instruments track, 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore'...

https://soundcloud.com/user-34780775...matter-anymore

^true, but nothing matters so pick a battle, b.

You're right, I need the goverment to make my decisons for me. That is really the only basic ideology of libertarianism. I am a functioning adult, but not intelligent enough to decide if I should own guns, use drugs, choose health care, and I don't want any say on how my taxes are used. I want the government to fund subsidies,bailouts,welfare, and special interest with it. We should totally continue on with status quo, because it is benefiting the upper and lower classes. Us in the middle need to continue to get fucked over, its the American way.
    Do you know who else tells you 'you can't' use drugs, choose health care and own guns. Your employer. The companies you patronize. etc etc. 99% of the rules to deal with on a day to day basis are corporate and social policies, and neither is accountable to anything but it's self. People want to create this story where the government is actually relevant in our lives because its a big and 't y r a n n i k a l' thing, but go to a completely unaccountable employer and have the amount of time they spend urinating, what they wear, and how the speak regulated by an autocrat. You will spend 8 hours with this autocrat, then go home, watch TV and go to sleep. So where is the government in that? Regulating traffic?

liberatarianism has sold the idea that the only (or even primary) controlling force in society is 'the government' and that's really myopic. Your employer is literally the source of your healthcare, and dictates your use of it and what company you choose. So wtf? lol and 'you can work for another company' isn't true because they are all like that for a reason existential to being a company in the first place. Your right are a list of things the government promises not to take from you or infringe on. Nigga, none of these companies has promised you shit but they're the ones you spend most of your life with and they impact you most.

And I know libertarian thinkers have obviously considered this pretty obvious point, so that makes it clear that they're into unaccountable autocracy because they are unaccountable autocrats. No matter how many open carry laws get passed it's companies that tell you you can't bring your gun in 99% of the time minus school zones and everytime a Chillis kids someone out for using cuss words the asshole starts 'my constitutional rights', nigga that not how the constitution works lol
    📢

📢

Do you know who else tells you 'you can't' use drugs, choose health care and own guns. Your employer. The companies you patronize. etc etc. 99% of the rules to deal with on a day to day basis are corporate and social policies, and neither is accountable to anything but it's self.
    You just conflated a publicly elected governing body of a (town, state, or country) with a private business or institution. At any time you can leave the landmass that your whore/insta-woodstock mother squirted you out on. (Example expatriates or anyone who renounces their citizenship). Second.. a private business or state/federal employer will be up front about drug tests, carrying concealed guns on premises, woke policies or termination if you eat Brock's pudding pops in the company fridge. The latter is opt-in. No one has a gun to your head forcing you to work for a company like Spotify full of glitter pronoun meat rubbers:

I mean, if you wanna chop your cock off and have the company pay for it? It's opt-in

Now leaving a country you are unhappy with? That's a little trickier and involves savings, financial planning, not chopping your drunk alcohol dick off like Christ Bearer. I might leave for a few years and work remote because why not? Covid was sort of a blessing in disguise. Better sleep, more options. Maybe work from a beach chair and drink.
    Last edited by The Seer; 09-22-2020 at 08:15 AM.
    Weak erections and watery nut.

Are you aware of a company with a freedom of speech policy?
    As in, nobody is penalized because they wrote a 13 page essay on 'joo dicc' and the banking system on a 2005 AIM message if said company finds it?

Or does it not matter because you can bounce from one company with the exact same existentially unfree policy to another?
    whenever cancel gang wants to really get someone they send literal non-crimes to the targets employer and the target is fired, then often has a very hard time getting a job. And someone thinks it's that persons relationship with the government and not the general private world that's unaccountable or t y r a n n y.
    Last edited by TSA; 09-22-2020 at 10:08 AM.
    📢

📢

No they arenít Lol. You just make shit up.

When you talk I instantly know that what comes out of your mouth is the opposite of reality.

You crave attention. Youíre the epitome of an internet troll dude.

Live your life, please.

Are you aware of a company with a freedom of speech policy?
    As in, nobody is penalized because they wrote a 13 page essay on 'joo dicc' and the banking system on a 2005 AIM message if said company finds it?

Or does it not matter because you can bounce from one company with the exact same existentially unfree policy to another?
    whenever cancel gang wants to really get someone they send literal non-crimes to the targets employer and the target is fired, then often has a very hard time getting a job. And someone thinks it's that persons relationship with the government and not the general private world that's unaccountable or t y r a n n y.
    Stop talking lol. You literally know less than anyone here. You should just lurk and take notes.

Stop talking lol. You literally know less than anyone here. You should just lurk and take notes.
    you're actually a massive loser who actually can't control the hold this site has on him and if I comeback to see what's going on in 2022 you'll still be here pretending to be cynical while needing this site and the ppl here (like me) more than you're very aware they need you
    📢

📢

you're actually a massive loser who actually can't control the hold this site has on him and if I comeback to see what's going on in 2022 you'll still be here pretending to be cynical while needing this site and the ppl here (like me) more than you're very aware they need you
    Lol youíve been posting here for 15 years regurgitating the same BS over and over. When something is wrong in your life you come here looking to argue. So I donít know maybe itís the depression of being an average nobody thatís bothering you.

I have no idea. But you get progressively worse with each log in.

Youíve pretty much always been a joke, thatís why people laugh at you.