Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tyranny

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Wow, who knew?

Two Nebraskans in one gen chat.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Got the soundtrack too, ill joints by Raekwon and Big Pun on there.
    yep, that soundtrack is niiice

Sense A is funny. The thread could be about Renaissance art and he'd still post an essay about the democrats, probably with a tenuous one sentence link at the beginning.

He seems like a decent guy when you get him off that topic.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Sense A is funny. The thread could be about Renaissance art and he'd still post an essay about the democrats, probably with a tenuous one sentence link at the beginning.

He seems like a decent guy when you get him off that topic.
    I get the vibe he proably grew up and still lives is small town. Sheltered people tend to have basic world view.

Banned

The shit he says about democrats really isn’t that far fetched.

He’s a staunch Republican, nothing wrong with that. But people tend to get really cunty about it.

I won’t lie tho I skim through 95 percent of it. But when I do actually read it, it’s well done.

I just don’t know where he gets the time and patience for that.

My wu Corp posting is so basic and lazy, if I have to ad a video or picture I just say forget it.

The ABBOTT

The shit he says about democrats really isn’t that far fetched.

He’s a staunch Republican, nothing wrong with that. But people tend to get really cunty about it.

I won’t lie tho I skim through 95 percent of it. But when I do actually read it, it’s well done.

I just don’t know where he gets the time and patience for that.

My wu Corp posting is so basic and lazy, if I have to ad a video or picture I just say forget it.
    You know he could be somewhere that all elected officials are Dems. So he doesn't realize Republicans do same shady shit. Where I stay, its almost all republican. And even people you have voted Republican their whole life bitch about the corrupt things they do. We had a petition to legalize medical marijuana, which got 80% approval by voters(majority who are republican). Governor shut it down cause he got big pharma lining his pocket.

Banned

You know he could be somewhere that all elected officials are Dems. So he doesn't realize Republicans do same shady shit. Where I stay, its almost all republican. And even people you have voted Republican their whole life bitch about the corrupt things they do. We had a petition to legalize medical marijuana, which got 80% approval by voters(majority who are republican). Governor shut it down cause he got big pharma lining his pocket.
    There is corruption in any party. I’m in a blue area of a red state. We’ve got that decades old democrat corruption in Cleveland politics.

But the Ohio speaker of the house just got busted for something and he’s a republican.

I don’t have a party but I’d say I’m fiscally conservative and socially more moderate or even liberal. Classic liberalism socially.

Not this fucking psychopath left wing nutjob shit.

If the democrats didn’t align themselves with that nonsense and actually embraced a more Genuinely moderate platform I might give them a listen. But they’ve got some serious work to do because they dug themselves in a huge hole the last decade let alone the last three months.

The ABBOTT

There is corruption in any party. I’m in a blue area of a red state. We’ve got that decades old democrat corruption in Cleveland politics.

But the Ohio speaker of the house just got busted for something and he’s a republican.

I don’t have a party but I’d say I’m fiscally conservative and socially more moderate or even liberal. Classic liberalism socially.

Not this fucking psychopath left wing nutjob shit.

If the democrats didn’t align themselves with that nonsense and actually embraced a more Genuinely moderate platform I might give them a listen. But they’ve got some serious work to do because they dug themselves in a huge hole the last decade let alone the last three months.
    I used to lean left just because of all the local republicans and their reliance on religion to retain votes. But dems use their own tatics on minorities. So i just considered myself independent. Now I have been supporting the Liberation party and their effort. The whole idea of government staying out of our lives as much as possible is a better platform then what we have with rep/dem

Banned

I used to lean left just because of all the local republicans and their reliance on religion to retain votes. But dems use their own tatics on minorities. So i just considered myself independent. Now I have been supporting the Liberation party and their effort. The whole idea of government staying out of our lives as much as possible is a better platform then what we have with rep/dem
    I hear you there. The less interference the better. Gotta go rural for that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    No one fucking cares about Nigeria in 2020. That's like caring about how many Qtips are in your medicine cabinet.
    actually I just noticed this morning that mine are low and I made a comment to the old lady that we need more.

I rant about politics because I hate the government. There's a plot twist to this which I'll reveal in a few years.

Friday, I received a letter from the County government Assessor's office.

The bastards are trying to increase my home property appraisal by $100,000! Fortunately, the Republicans in my state capped the amount they can increase it by to 15%. But the writing is on the wall. They are going to try to max out my assessments from this point forward.

The week before that they threatened me with a $1000 fine for not cutting my grass for 2 weeks. For fuck sakes. Cutting my grass once every two weeks is enough. Fuck the government.

I can rant about Republicans too. But you could just turn on the TV for that. 24/7 hate Trump hate Republicans on every channel. I'm merely trying to offer you some balanced content. LOL

You created a thread called "Tyranny" and I correlate it with DemoKKKrats who are burning down cities as we speak. Was this just a trap you bait me with?

I'll post a long boring thread why I put KKK in DemoKKKrat on another day.

"What the hell I wanna be white for man? This shit is stupid!" - whiteboyz LOL I haven't watched that movie in 20 years. The beginning of self loathing white liberalism? Graduating to white pAnti-Fascists screaming at people "You're a middle class white man ARGHHH" in 2020

I was thinking today why it sucks that my semi-autos expel the shells which leave evidence. I like my 357 magnum revolver because it keeps the casings in the cylinder. I think I'll buy a short snub nose. Something I can conceal. Almost all my handguns are 5" barrels.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    I rant about politics because I hate the government. There's a plot twist to this which I'll reveal in a few years.

Friday, I received a letter from the County government Assessor's office.

The bastards are trying to increase my home property appraisal by $100,000! Fortunately, the Republicans in my state capped the amount they can increase it by to 15%. But the writing is on the wall. They are going to try to max out my assessments from this point forward.

The week before that they threatened me with a $1000 fine for not cutting my grass for 2 weeks. For fuck sakes. Cutting my grass once every two weeks is enough. Fuck the government.

I can rant about Republicans too. But you could just turn on the TV for that. 24/7 hate Trump hate Republicans on every channel. I'm merely trying to offer you some balanced content. LOL

You created a thread called "Tyranny" and I correlate it with DemoKKKrats who are burning down cities as we speak. Was this just a trap you bait me with?

I'll post a long boring thread why I put KKK in DemoKKKrat on another day.

"What the hell I wanna be white for man? This shit is stupid!" - whiteboyz LOL I haven't watched that movie in 20 years. The beginning of self loathing white liberalism? Graduating to white pAnti-Fascists screaming at people "You're a middle class white man ARGHHH" in 2020

I was thinking today why it sucks that my semi-autos expel the shells which leave evidence. I like my 357 magnum revolver because it keeps the casings in the cylinder. I think I'll buy a short snub nose. Something I can conceal. Almost all my handguns are 5" barrels.
    Taxation is theft
    https://www.libertarianism.org/colum...taxation-theft

Of all the political ideologies, libertarianism is definitely the biggest joke.

I hear you there. The less interference the better. Gotta go rural for that.
    spoken like someone that has literally never been to a rural area lol. Nothing but welfare and 'city ordinances' about what you can and can't draw on your 'trapper keeper'.
    Last edited by TSA; 09-21-2020 at 11:20 PM.

pretty chill on starting fires and killing goats though, that was good.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Of all the political ideologies, libertarianism is definitely the biggest joke.

spoken like someone that has literally never been to a rural area lol. Nothing but welfare and 'city ordinances' about what you can and can't draw on your 'trapper keeper'.
    You're right, I need the goverment to make my decisons for me. That is really the only basic ideology of libertarianism. I am a functioning adult, but not intelligent enough to decide if I should own guns, use drugs, choose health care, and I don't want any say on how my taxes are used. I want the government to fund subsidies,bailouts,welfare, and special interest with it. We should totally continue on with status quo, because it is benefiting the upper and lower classes. Us in the middle need to continue to get fucked over, its the American way.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 09-22-2020 at 12:21 AM.