Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tyranny

U cunts think about too much shit that doesn't matter.

^true, but nothing matters so pick a battle, b.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    You're right, I need the goverment to make my decisons for me. That is really the only basic ideology of libertarianism. I am a functioning adult, but not intelligent enough to decide if I should own guns, use drugs, choose health care, and I don't want any say on how my taxes are used. I want the government to fund subsidies,bailouts,welfare, and special interest with it. We should totally continue on with status quo, because it is benefiting the upper and lower classes. Us in the middle need to continue to get fucked over, its the American way.
    Do you know who else tells you 'you can't' use drugs, choose health care and own guns. Your employer. The companies you patronize. etc etc. 99% of the rules to deal with on a day to day basis are corporate and social policies, and neither is accountable to anything but it's self. People want to create this story where the government is actually relevant in our lives because its a big and 't y r a n n i k a l' thing, but go to a completely unaccountable employer and have the amount of time they spend urinating, what they wear, and how the speak regulated by an autocrat. You will spend 8 hours with this autocrat, then go home, watch TV and go to sleep. So where is the government in that? Regulating traffic?

liberatarianism has sold the idea that the only (or even primary) controlling force in society is 'the government' and that's really myopic. Your employer is literally the source of your healthcare, and dictates your use of it and what company you choose. So wtf? lol and 'you can work for another company' isn't true because they are all like that for a reason existential to being a company in the first place. Your right are a list of things the government promises not to take from you or infringe on. Nigga, none of these companies has promised you shit but they're the ones you spend most of your life with and they impact you most.

And I know libertarian thinkers have obviously considered this pretty obvious point, so that makes it clear that they're into unaccountable autocracy because they are unaccountable autocrats. No matter how many open carry laws get passed it's companies that tell you you can't bring your gun in 99% of the time minus school zones and everytime a Chillis kids someone out for using cuss words the asshole starts 'my constitutional rights', nigga that not how the constitution works lol

Are you aware of a company with a freedom of speech policy?
    As in, nobody is penalized because they wrote a 13 page essay on 'joo dicc' and the banking system on a 2005 AIM message if said company finds it?

Or does it not matter because you can bounce from one company with the exact same existentially unfree policy to another?
    whenever cancel gang wants to really get someone they send literal non-crimes to the targets employer and the target is fired, then often has a very hard time getting a job. And someone thinks it's that persons relationship with the government and not the general private world that's unaccountable or t y r a n n y.
    Last edited by TSA; 09-22-2020 at 10:08 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Of all the political ideologies, libertarianism is definitely the biggest joke.

spoken like someone that has literally never been to a rural area lol. Nothing but welfare and 'city ordinances' about what you can and can't draw on your 'trapper keeper'.
    No they aren’t Lol. You just make shit up.

When you talk I instantly know that what comes out of your mouth is the opposite of reality.

You crave attention. You’re the epitome of an internet troll dude.

Live your life, please.

Banned

Are you aware of a company with a freedom of speech policy?
    As in, nobody is penalized because they wrote a 13 page essay on 'joo dicc' and the banking system on a 2005 AIM message if said company finds it?

Or does it not matter because you can bounce from one company with the exact same existentially unfree policy to another?
    whenever cancel gang wants to really get someone they send literal non-crimes to the targets employer and the target is fired, then often has a very hard time getting a job. And someone thinks it's that persons relationship with the government and not the general private world that's unaccountable or t y r a n n y.
    Stop talking lol. You literally know less than anyone here. You should just lurk and take notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Stop talking lol. You literally know less than anyone here. You should just lurk and take notes.
    you're actually a massive loser who actually can't control the hold this site has on him and if I comeback to see what's going on in 2022 you'll still be here pretending to be cynical while needing this site and the ppl here (like me) more than you're very aware they need you

Banned

you're actually a massive loser who actually can't control the hold this site has on him and if I comeback to see what's going on in 2022 you'll still be here pretending to be cynical while needing this site and the ppl here (like me) more than you're very aware they need you
    Lol you’ve been posting here for 15 years regurgitating the same BS over and over. When something is wrong in your life you come here looking to argue. So I don’t know maybe it’s the depression of being an average nobody that’s bothering you.

I have no idea. But you get progressively worse with each log in.

You’ve pretty much always been a joke, that’s why people laugh at you.

get it off your chest big fella

One of the reasons Pseudo-Liberal demoKKKrat Regressive Neo-Marxists are so mentally deficient is because they live in densely populated urban cities full of smog, drugs, small circle jerk social groups, and deficient nutrition and air supply. Inside these rat and cockroach, bacteria and pest infested dense concrete shitholes every tree is ripped up and cut down in these malnourished shithole demoKKKrat Cities; there are no farms or production of food. They import all their food. Since it is the farthest travel to export food to demoKKKrat cities, they get the most preservative laced, sprayed, bleached, leftover food there is. Out here in the country we eat beef that was cut off the cow the same day, vegetables picked the same day. Makes me go beast mode.

DemoKKKrats are city boys infected with chemicals that makes them prone to being droned out and obedient and manipulated by collectivist hivemind sirens. Such as "Put a mask on" and they all jump up and turn into enforcement robots.

These same morons who get all their food and sustenance from "flyover country" claim they want to destroy and ruin us and start civil war. But we feed them and provide them their petty existence. DemoKKKrats can't hunt or grow a fucking potato. They're moronic drug addicts who want to go into the girls bathroom pretending to be girls. The only thing they could grow in a bind is pot. And they're hoplophobes. They have feminine figures. Some of them try to grow beards to compensate for their lack of manhood. The Pseudo-Liberal DemoKKKrat Regressive Neo-Marxist is a pathetic specimen in 2020. Fully fit for tyranny if only Christian Conservative Pro American Patriots weren't standing in the way with big dicks.

PROOF: Americans FLEEING demoKKKrat Cities
    Homes Sales Rise 2.4%, Hit Highest Level Since 2006 https://www.nar.realtor/research-and...ing-home-sales

Demand for housing is being fueled by record-low mortgage rates and a pandemic-fueled migration to suburbs and low-density areas in search of more spacious accommodation as many people work from home.
    AKA demoKKKrat cities suck. Spurring record home sales.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 09-22-2020 at 08:57 PM.

Sense-A neck is getting redder by the day hahahah lol

───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
    ──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
    ──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
    ─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌
    ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█
    ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌
    █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌
    ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌
    ─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█
    ─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█
    ──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█
    ───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌
    ───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀
    ───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█
    ───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
    ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀
    ─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀
    ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
    demokkkrat non-player character

The ABBOTT

You need to get Trump on your diet, he likes fast food, McDonald's and KFC, gross if you tell me. Then he said he liked his steak well done with ketchup, that's just wrong. You can like his politics but you can defend his food choices. I think a lot of presidents had weird diets though. Nixon ate cottage cheese with ketchup for breakfast.

Obama liked hamburgers and fries I think?

It seems that some people here have forgotten the importance of being kind to one another.

When I am working hard manual labor, a greasy cheeseburger and french fries with a cold soda is just what I need. When you do hard work, you NEED lots of calories. I can't reroof a house after eating a lettuce salad. I need 600+ calories for fuel. I burn calories. If I ate a non gluten salad I would fall off the roof.

Now of course, if you're a lazy dope and you're not burning calories then you should stick to your low fat granola bar and 0 calorie iceberg lettuce. When you don't burn the calories, then get stored as fat.