Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tyranny

Trump eats his steaks with ketchup!?

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    It seems that some people here have forgotten the importance of being kind to one another.
    this is a beautiful message, you're right

For real. A guy with over 40,000 posts telling a guy with 26,000 posts he spends too much time on the internet. LOL

You're both going to be WuCorpers your entire lives. Same as me. We are in this together. HAhahaha

Fuck Capitalism!.....Oh...Wait...A Travis Scott Happy Meal for $6! Let's go to McDonalds! They accept EBT!

There's a Chuck-E-Cheese by my house but I never take my kids there. There were a shooting at the fucking Chuck-E-Cheese. Can't go anywhere these days.

One dead following shooting in Chuck E Cheese parking lot https://www.live5news.com/2018/11/25...e-parking-lot/

That's not even the first time. There's been shootings at this Chuck E Cheese dating back to at least 2012. Every couple years. It's next door to a liquor store and a hair weave store, lol. Hair weaves, liquor stores, and Chuck-E-Cheese is a recipe for disaster when Joe Biden supporters show up.

All 2020 protestors, whatever persuasion they have, should perennially be locked up in Chuck-E-Cheeses stateswide. Make sure they get to hear a live feed on a LOUD system of how kids normally behave in a CEC. I predict a wave of suicides within the first six months.

Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-25-2020 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    It seems that some people here have forgotten the importance of being kind to one another.
    true dat

Banned

I would challenge him to the basketball shootout. Something tells me skeeball is the one thing he’s good at.

Dooch is like the guy that has gay sex while saying 'wow, this is so gay.... oh my god, I can't believe I'm doing this', for 15 years.
    Where as I show love. Not because my TVs are wall mounted and I make more money that tooch, but because it's ok to show love.

Banned

the TSA persona is the best thing you’ve ever done in life.

There’s my love.

Now go lay on your side at a 45 degree angle so you can watch that cock-eyed mount job you call life progress.

Banned

Dick Cooch’s problem is he’s the eye-talian boy that wasn’t able to fill his daddy’s shoes. He thought he would just inherit the adoration his dad got. He tried following in his footsteps and at best is just mediocre. He is the AJ Soprano of his family.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    Dick Cooch’s problem is he’s the eye-talian boy that wasn’t able to fill his daddy’s shoes. He thought he would just inherit the adoration his dad got. He tried following in his footsteps and at best is just mediocre. He is the AJ Soprano of his family.
    I don’t think the old man ever got a hole in one. I think I tied him with a low score of 76 though.

But yea that was my guy.