Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Post new bangers you can't get enuff of

I like that guy's sweater. Yes homo.
    Retired.

I'm not feelin' the new MC Eiht album. Bad follow-up to the album he did with DJ premier.

I listen to Wu-Tang to try to get away from commercialized bullshit like Travis Scott.

You guys can't get enough of these songs? I had enough after about 45 seconds of listening to each one.

Helllll Naaaawww

I hope you're not posting that song seriously because it sounds corny asf. that backdrop is generic plastic sounding walmart gospel. the beats / samples you posted in the beat section are much better and genuinely soulful sounding
    Retired.

I ask the same of you posting Travis Scott and Doja Cat what would my soy dick listen to bullshit. Are you trolling us?

Nothing plastic about it. The dude is so fucking real he puts his phone number in the video and raps in his own backyard with his grandkids. This is slow cooked smoked pulled pork BBQ and beans with home cooked biscuits and cornbread on a Sunday after church. Not your TV box dinner GMO styrofoam Monosodium glutamate Kardashian McDonalds Travis Scott happy meal retard doja butt bullshit.

Bishop Bullwinkle is a legend! R.I.P. This is the music your granny loves.

You act like you never heard of this style of music. Clarence Carter ring a bell? These guys are who Ol' Dirty Bastard stole his style from. Dolemite was from Arkansas. Muscle Shoals, Birmingham, Alabama, Georgia, Memphis Tennessee Arkansas. Even James Brown was from Augusta. This is the birthplace of blues and soul. Take a trip to Da South and meet some real people.

The ABBOTT

Bishop Bowinkle sons that powfu garbage. I want my rap about the real struggle, not the struggle of some girl dont like me. How did we go from Bitches ain't Shit to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    I ask the same of you posting Travis Scott and Doja Cat what would my soy dick listen to bullshit. Are you trolling us?

Nothing plastic about it. The dude is so fucking real he puts his phone number in the video and raps in his own backyard with his grandkids. This is slow cooked smoked pulled pork BBQ and beans with home cooked biscuits and cornbread on a Sunday after church. Not your TV box dinner GMO styrofoam Monosodium glutamate Kardashian McDonalds Travis Scott happy meal retard doja butt bullshit.

Bishop Bullwinkle is a legend! R.I.P. This is the music your granny loves.

You act like you never heard of this style of music. Clarence Carter ring a bell? These guys are who Ol' Dirty Bastard stole his style from. Dolemite was from Arkansas. Muscle Shoals, Birmingham, Alabama, Georgia, Memphis Tennessee Arkansas. Even James Brown was from Augusta. This is the birthplace of blues and soul. Take a trip to Da South and meet some real people.
    I'm saying his backdrop sounds like Fisher Price My First Gospel beat. It was in my post, maybe not in the story you made out of it.

I did not discuss the genre, the singer, the vid nor the bicycle. Thanks for the music history lesson I did not need since I'm familiar with gospel.

I have no idea what the South, soy dicks, happy meals, GMO or my granny have to do with that beat being cheesy but I'm sure you'd be more than willing to explain that in depth and at great length to me. Please don't.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 10-03-2020 at 04:29 PM.
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

The ABBOTT

THANK YOU for bringing this thread back to what it was about. I read yesterday they'd made a vid for that great Nas track. Good album too w/ Hit-Boy! Bout to check out the vid for it, thanks for posting.
    Retired.

Pass me that beer.
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

Veteran Member

This EP is really dope