Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Killa Sin home yet?

is kanha also dating a large lady?

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    When are you gonna share the pics you took when you were stalking sinfully cute?
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    Sure, yo mama.
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    Carlito’s Way>>>>>>>>Scarface
    Agreed, Scarface is too much exaggeration with the gunshots and some other stuff, Carlito's Way is just perfect, realistic, "laydback" ( Carlito's voice), and the story is PERFECT, I just hate that sucker Benny Blanco from the Bronx, but hey you must keep focus and destroy your enemies, because you can't trust anyone, and some people are real assholes!

I love this movie, it's one of my favorites and maybe the best one with the Great Al Pacino.

Killa Sin might only be alive because the other guy didn't take proper care of his firearm and possibly had an inferior shit brand gun.

https://www.doggiediamondstv.com/wu-...ife-in-prison/
    Ms. Barros said videotape surveillance at the location showed Grant holding an object in his right hand and extend his arm toward Brown in a manner “consistent” with firing a gun. Brown attempted to return fire, but his gun jammed. “The defendant was the initial aggressor,” said Ms. Barros, who is prosecuting the case along with Assistant District Attorney Karen Varriale. “His arm was up first. That’s the only shot he’ll have of Mr. Brown who’s (standing) with four people.” Grant had just rounded the corner from Mary Street onto Richmond when he came upon Brown and his friends, said prosecutors. Moreover, Grant confessed to the shooting, Ms. Barros said, telling a detective, “I shot him. I don’t remember how many times. I just squeezed.”
    This is why I don't cheap out purchasing firearms from questionable manufacturers with cheap molded parts, inferior steel, high tolerance for errors, and why I routinely disassemble, oil, and re-lubricate my firearms. I also don't cheap out on the magazines. P-mags and wilson combats. I want springs that will last.

I don't know any details why Killa Sin went after this Brown guy. Just this report which is questionable.

Besides the occasional Wu-Tang shooting, how's the food at El Pollo? Healthy servings? Good prices? Do they require social distancing and masks?

https://www.foodyas.com/US/Staten-Is...aurant-%26-Bar

What's with all the hookahs? Every black bar I go to the last couple years has a fucking hookah these days. They be sucking on that shit for $20 too. I rather just put $5 on an old fashion blunt. The shit they're smoking these days is too strong anyways. No wonder the new rappers sound like dumb high retards.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Killa Sin might only be alive because the other guy didn't take proper care of his firearm and possibly had an inferior shit brand gun.

https://www.doggiediamondstv.com/wu-...ife-in-prison/
    The initial report said that Killa Sin left the club, then returned to his truck to find Brown and the others congregated around it. Killa Sin then approached the men and asked what was up, then Brown replied, "What the fuck is up with you?" and then Killa Sin pulled out and started bucking at him.

This is why I don't cheap out purchasing firearms from questionable manufacturers with cheap molded parts, inferior steel, high tolerance for errors, and why I routinely disassemble, oil, and re-lubricate my firearms. I also don't cheap out on the magazines. P-mags and wilson combats. I want springs that will last.

I don't know any details why Killa Sin went after this Brown guy. Just this report which is questionable.

Besides the occasional Wu-Tang shooting, how's the food at El Pollo? Healthy servings? Good prices? Do they require social distancing and masks?

https://www.foodyas.com/US/Staten-Is...aurant-%26-Bar

What's with all the hookahs? Every black bar I go to the last couple years has a fucking hookah these days. They be sucking on that shit for $20 too. I rather just put $5 on an old fashion blunt. The shit they're smoking these days is too strong anyways. No wonder the new rappers sound like dumb high retards.

Scarface is way more entertaining than Carlito's Way.

I used to prefer Carlito's Way, Sean Penn and Pacino were great, the ending is epic. The girl in it stunk as an actress, you haven't seen her in anything since and it's not a coincidence.

Also lol @ Killa Sin. When he gets out of prison there will be flying cars and robot hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Scarface is way more entertaining than Carlito's Way.

I used to prefer Carlito's Way, Sean Penn and Pacino were great, the ending is epic. The girl in it stunk as an actress, you haven't seen her in anything since and it's not a coincidence.
    Agreed on Scarface.

I hope you do not mean Penelope Ann Miller, who's a great actress & Carlito's Way was no exception.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Also lol @ Killa Sin. When he gets out of prison there will be flying cars and robot hookers.
    hahahahaha

Yeah I have to disagree about her. I don't rate her performance in that film, but I haven't seen her in anything else. Google suggests that her and Pacino had a fling on set.

I'd rather have Steff the chick who belongs to the club. Kleinfeld can't fuck her with all the coke he's doing.

Stop gaying up this thread with movie talk.

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    No, I want your opinion on Brokeback Mountain.

Shaolin Master

Will a flying car be able to support the weight of Kanha's girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/zooruka/
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 10-06-2020 at 04:48 PM.
    Retired.