Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: News from around the world

the President of Kyrgyzstan has resigned

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/15/a...ntl/index.html
    Retired.

Banned

That area of the world fascinates me.

I guess they would be the true caucasians everyone speaks of.

Shaolin Master

Is that where borat's from?

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    Is that where borat's from?
    Kazakhstan great nation!
    Retired.

Oh they hate Borat in Kazakhland. You can't even make a joke about it.

Muslim dude cuts off French history teachers head after he showed pictures of Mohammed in class. Apparently the guy was Chechen to, police shot and killed him on the scene but it's a seriously fucked up situation. I don't know but even as a muslim I couldn't give a shit about a caricature. Then again I'm probably considered a sellout.

If there is one group you don't f with it's the Chechens though. Like Al-Queda, Isis was full of pussies apart from the ginger bearded white dudes aka the Chechens. Mother Russia does bring out the crazy in people.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    Muslim dude cuts off French history teachers head after he showed pictures of Mohammed in class. Apparently the guy was Chechen to, police shot and killed him on the scene but it's a seriously fucked up situation. I don't know but even as a muslim I couldn't give a shit about a caricature. Then again I'm probably considered a sellout.

If there is one group you don't f with it's the Chechens though. Like Al-Queda, Isis was full of pussies apart from the ginger bearded white dudes aka the Chechens. Mother Russia does bring out the crazy in people.
    Did this happen in France or Chechnya?

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Did this happen in France or Chechnya?
    In Paris yesterday.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...samuel-paty-47

At first they said it was the parent of a student who complained but now it emerged it was an 18 year old. Crazy stuff.

One of the kids in class (13 year old) complained to her parents after having had that class where the teacher discussed freedom of the press. He showed a Mohammed cartoon.

The father then uploaded a vid on social media telling people the teacher shoud be stopped by any means.

The 18 year old Chechen answered the call, so to speak. He lived approximately 100 kilometres away from the school. He had no ties to the school, the teacher or the parents.

The teacher had told the kids in advance that his next class was going to be sensitive to Muslim kids and he had told them they could opt out of that particular lesson.

By all accounts the teacher was well liked at school.
    Retired.

Banned

In Paris yesterday.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...samuel-paty-47

At first they said it was the parent of a student who complained but now it emerged it was an 18 year old. Crazy stuff.
    That is crazy. Not surprising he’s young.

More details are coming to light. It turns out the killer had asked some pupils in advance to point out the teacher. I imagine these pupils will be questioned too. there's gonna be a big difference between the question 'is that history teacher X?' and 'is that the pig that showed the Muhammed cartoons from Charlie Hebdo?' these pupils better get their answers right ...

By now 9 people have been arrested. All the new details point at a well prepared plan of attack. It seemed like a lone wolf thing but seeing as how many people are being questioned and then arrested it doesn't look like it was just the one guy who planned it out.
    Retired.

These guys really are stupid savages. Fine you want to defend your religion but these people think they can say and do anything in justification of that?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    These guys really are stupid savages. Fine you want to defend your religion but these people think they can say and do anything in justification of that?
    An extremist is an extremist whether it’s a juhadist, an antifa or whatever. They think anything they do is justified and they make up the rules for their justifications. And they constantly change.

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post

What we are seeing today though is people comfortably without hesitation resorting to extreme violence. Remember the days where someone would just shoot a political opponent. The left wing-Right Win battles throughout Europe in the 60's & 70's. At worst you would have a car bomb. Now though cutting off heads is normal.

I mean look at the Armenia-Azeribaijan war. The shit being posted online is extreme. Azeri drones bombing soldiers and you got limbs flying all over the place. Armenians skinning the face off dead Azeri soldiers. People watch this and you got this odd twitter war where they are ecstatic and urge for more. Both sides. This isn't a muslims bad, christians good thing. Give them the environment and it don't matter if your a christian or a muslim. A piece of shit is a piece of shit.

This isn't a muslims bad, christians good thing. Give them the environment and it don't matter if your a christian or a muslim. A piece of shit is a piece of shit.
    This type of extreme violence has always happened with extremists, but you just see it a lot more in the information age.

That's true about muslims and christians, however what people see is a lot more muslims doing this kind of retarded shit than christians. You won't convince the average person to see the big picture because they aren't interested.