Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
Damn I’m good. I’d take sense-A as a neighbor especially since he doesn’t put political signs out.

I could see Art having a BLM sign.
Gooch, you’re worse at stereotyping than you accuse T$A of being. Especially since I‘ve already given you the answers in this thread. I said I would live next to you and T$A because you guys would have respect for your neighbors... that should have been a clue.

I hate political yard signs of any kind. Like Sense-A says, don’t make yourself a target, and also, they trash up your yard. I don’t care who you are voting for, I don’t want to see it. I am a liberal when it comes to the inside of your house. A man should be able to do anything or anyone he wants outside of his neighbors’ view. Outside the house, I am for a dictatorship. You should be beaten and flogged if your yard is a mess.

My next-door neighbor has one small Trump sign in the yard. But I can deal with it because his yard is so meticulously taken care of, he makes Douche’s yard look like Sensative-A’s used car lot yard. This guy even has an older car that he is restoring, but it’s in his garage and he only brings it out on the weekends when he’s working on it. Total class.