once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Everybody needs good neighbors

I think its pretty commonly accepted that nobody wants an African neighbor, even if the world is in denial about that right now.

the person with a history of calling the cops over junk such as magazine subscriptions is afraid that his neighbors will call the cops on himself? thats some hilarousness right there. lmao

imagine having sense a next door

Sense-A would have 50 trump flags and signs everywhere and hes definitely be drunk a lot working on stuff in his garage.

Probably an old thunderbird in there.

He would probably have his lawn cut regularly but I could see him having a messy yard.

Roofing shingles in the back, siding brakes, ladders, a big area of dead grass where he splits wood and a firepit.

Lawn chairs all over the place, small engines hes half worked on and left for another project because hes easily caught up in a wu Corp thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    Robbie: I almost died last night. A working class black family moved in down the block. I just got the for sale sign up in the yard before I was murdered.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahah

I would def. live next to beerock. 100%. He's goated. He would be allowed to 'belly dive' in my tacky kiddy pool, but would choose to do so with his shirt on. It would be sadder than funny but i would feel good getting that boi wet in the jew-lay heat.

Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar

Sense-a definitely parks cars on his lawn. One of which is covered... probably a Saturn or a Pontiac Sunfire
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

2001 pontiac grand am. has described it as 'a beaut' at in the first 2 years of having it (2012-2014). Has slept in it involuntarily.
    📢

📢

Stop👏Normalizing👏Gender👏Capitalism👏 - Mara Hindle

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I think it’s pretty commonly accepted that nobody wants an African neighbor, even if the world is in denial about that right now.
    I'd likely still take one over Artifa. Most of the time FOB immigrants keep to themselves. Art would be sun bathing his blistered ass on his deck and yelling out questions over the fence:

"So are you an ice cream or italian ice kinda guy? My wife's bull boyfriend just bought us a home depot chest freezer!"

"What's your sign?"

"Can I borrow a cup of zucchero? Tee hee! That's Italian for sugar!"

Also I'd allow Dooch and Sense-a to live on both sides of me. Or as the French Canadians say "side by each".

Hal Incandenza directly across the street. So I could stare at him. Gotta keep an eye on those sweet treat immigrants.

What is this Belgian doing at this hour? Why is he aggressively reading Sonichu comics and cutting sheets of chocolate with a dull machete?

I think Art would be more passive aggressive. Like if you make too much noise after 8, hed just let his dog piss all over your lawn.

Ironman would be that dude who still owns a 2001 grand am and washes it every other day, obsessively. I think hed be working on his yard a lot, And coming over asking me which fertilizers to use.

He would also edge his lawn with a manual edger once a month. Id try to convince him to use a weedwhacker.

You can tell doosh is pushing 50 because the type of 'young republican' he thinks sense a

2001 pontiac grand am. doesn't go outside. thinks asian women will understand him. wants to molest a cartoon character. neglects responsibilities. gas station gun glasses but self conscious about wearing them. brings up politics at dumb times. doesn't wash car. has warm ass couch that's also his bed because that's where the xbox is. car filled with warm unfinished soda. former yugioh nigga
    📢

📢

Stop👏Normalizing👏Gender👏Capitalism👏 - Mara Hindle

Imagine living next to the Oregon Strangler and getting a bump of coke from him once a year on Dec 31st?

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    You can tell doosh is pushing 50 because the type of 'young republican' he thinks sense a

2001 pontiac grand am. doesn't go outside. thinks asian women will understand him. wants to molest a cartoon character. neglects responsibilities. gas station gun glasses but self conscious about wearing them. brings up politics at dumb times. doesn't wash car. has warm ass couch that's also his bed because that's where the xbox is. car filled with warm unfinished soda. former yugioh nigga
    I dont think thats sense-A at all.

You are so bad with white people stereotypes. Everything with you is some Nebraska corn boy image with a few tweaks.

Sense-A is a city hillbilly.

Brock would have a Mets flag out front. He wouldnt try to talk to the women joggers but hed stare.

He would purposely wear sunglasses and drink beer on his front porch so he Could stare at the across the street neighbors 16 year old.