Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everybody needs good neighbors

Default Everybody needs good neighbors

Pick a corp member, past or present, as your real life next door neighbor. Why him or her?

SHOOT.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 10-19-2020 at 01:36 PM.
    Retired.

Banned

T$A...

I feel he would be respectful of his neighbors. He doesn’t seem to be the type of person that would leave his car parked on the street and never move it just because he can. Although, he might put one of those trashy blowup pools in the yard.

NickGooch is a wild card. His lawn would be meticulous, but he might be one of those douche bags who try to guilt trip you if you got just one dandelion growing in your yard.

Banned

Hal, you seem somewhat normal too. Fuck it, let’s be neighbors, buddy.

Sure, come and drink a six pack on my porch.
    Retired.

Banned

Probably art because he understands pride in home ownership.

I don’t know what the Europeans would be like.

The black dudes you never know what you’re getting with them. True wild cards.

If Robbie married I’d pick him, he’d be a great lookout but I don’t want any single men living next to me.

Banned

Robbie: “I almost died last night. A working class black family moved in down the block. I just got the for sale sign up in the yard before I was murdered.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I don’t know what the Europeans would be like.
    We're smelly. I'd be willing to shell out for my neighbors' double glass windows though.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    T$A...

I feel he would be respectful of his neighbors. He doesn’t seem to be the type of person that would leave his car parked on the street and never move it just because he can. Although, he might put one of those trashy blowup pools in the yard.

NickGooch is a wild card. His lawn would be meticulous, but he might be one of those douche bags who try to guilt trip you if you got just one dandelion growing in your yard.
    haha, thanks bro. I wouldn't live next to you because you like to film women but I definitely respect you as a man.
    I wouldn't live next to dooche. I feel like he calls the cops a lot and has serotonin issues (which prompts him to call the cops because I have a good life in general). He also doesn't know why living in a place with above ground electric wires is trash so he probably grew up poor and will therefore ruin the neighborhood aesthetic with either a gross car or poverty (mentality)

All of you are pretty creepy in one way or another honestly. I think I'd live next to Noel though. Would likely mind his own business and is too insane to be actively racist (calling cops for no reason etc) but not insane enough to be a threat to my seed. Likely has funny weekly anecdotes. To he might catch a rape charge eventually so idk.

Hanzo would alright, but I also don't want hordes of autistic central europeans with no social skills or anyone from 'our kaantree is mighty' boraty countries that will visited excessively and by culturally autistic 'family'. I'll have a lot of Nigerians visit but they generally have great social skills so the neighbors will be cool with it outside of parking in obnoxious places and yelling outside on the phone. I did have a turkish neighbor for a min and we were buddies. His wife was attractive and obviously a sluttt because she use to do some 'unorthodox' shit in the apt gym. He was a cool, smart hardworking guy. Got a great job in another town and had to hop

damn, this is hard. Lee towers isn't bad either. Yeah I'll live net to him. Skampoe would be fun, especially being a fat mohfukka. Shadynasty will be liberal and reasonable but will also call the cops for no reason and try to over mow his lawn so that he can appear to have an inch more property space.

honestly, living next to white people is hell on earth and a lot of you are white. Then living next to indians, asians, arabs would be worst but they don't constantly look for reasons to make themselves happy and are generally victims of their own autism. And all the blacks like ironman and cj are loose canons with cartoonish interpersonal issues. idk. hispanics mind their own business and have social skills so the wucorp latinos will do
    Last edited by TSA; 10-19-2020 at 04:58 PM.

major hell no on Robby. Jesus.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    We're smelly. I'd be willing to shell out for my neighbors' double glass windows though.
    The Belgians I met we pretty laid back. Of all the euros id choose you.

I feel like TSA would constantly be bothering me for tools and asking where his main water shutoff is or how to change a fuse, or reset a breaker.

I definitely don’t call the cops bro. You don’t know shit about eye-talians. Art will tell you.

I also could definitely see Darryl’s wife dogging the shit out of him in front of me because I have to come over and clean the African Head pubes out Of his bathroom p-trap.

Then I go home and tell my wife how disgusting his house is and how it smelled musty.

edit: i think we posted at the same time but everything you said about me asking you for tool is accurate. I hate buying stuff I don't use daily cause i'm mental. I've lived around enough whites to know that if you us something of theirs they die on the inside. So i'll just borrow tools from an old black guy if there's one available. I won't let you in the house though, lol.

In fact, Dooch over robby because Dooch will call the cops and act like it and you may get some back and forth AGGRESSION cause he's at least italian and they produce more T than the goy whites.

Edit: hoepfully he's one of those italians that say 'oh yeah well...' before you insulting you back. that would be hilarious.
    Last edited by TSA; 10-19-2020 at 04:56 PM.

Banned

Skampoe would be the worst neighbor.

You’d have his Puerto Rican cousins over ever day just staring at the tire pile with some beater on cinder blocks that the hack cousin mechanic never gets fixed. Oil soaked cardboard, weeds in the beds and a screen door that won’t latch with the screen half way ripped out.

I’ll pass on the fat mack.

Banned

Honestly I’d go with art because I know what I’m getting.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    edit: i think we posted at the same time but everything you said about me asking you for tool is accurate. I hate buying stuff I don't use daily cause i'm mental. I've lived around enough whites to know that if you us something of theirs they die on the inside. So i'll just borrow tools from an old black guy if there's one available. I won't let you in the house though, lol.

In fact, Dooch over robby because Dooch will call the cops and act like it and you may get some back and forth AGGRESSION cause he's at least italian and they produce more T than the goy whites.

Edit: hoepfully he's one of those italians that say 'oh yeah well...' before you insulting you back. that would be hilarious.
    I’ve never been in any of my neighbors homes. I don’t want to know them like that.

We had a pastor on the street who was always trying to organize street events and block parties on The Facebook street page.

He was a “church planter” whatever the fuck that means. He reminds me of Eli from There will be blood.
    I never post anything I just like to see what the people around me are all about.

Banned

I think it’s pretty commonly accepted that nobody wants an African neighbor, even if the world is in denial about that right now.