Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everybody needs good neighbors

the person with a history of calling the cops over junk such as magazine subscriptions is afraid that his neighbors will call the cops on himself? thats some hilarousness right there. lmao

imagine having sense a next door

Banned

Sense-A would have 50 trump flags and signs everywhere and he’s definitely be drunk a lot working on stuff in his garage.

Probably an old thunderbird in there.

He would probably have his lawn cut regularly but I could see him having a messy yard.

Roofing shingles in the back, siding brakes, ladders, a big area of dead grass where he splits wood and a firepit.

Lawn chairs all over the place, small engines he’s half worked on and left for another project because he’s easily caught up in a wu Corp thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    Robbie: “I almost died last night. A working class black family moved in down the block. I just got the for sale sign up in the yard before I was murdered.”

Ahahahahahahahahahahahah

I would def. live next to beerock. 100%. He's goated. He would be allowed to 'belly dive' in my tacky kiddy pool, but would choose to do so with his shirt on. It would be sadder than funny but i would feel good getting that boi wet in the jew-lay heat.

Banned

Sense-a definitely parks cars on his lawn. One of which is covered... probably a Saturn or a Pontiac Sunfire

2001 pontiac grand am. has described it as 'a beaut' at in the first 2 years of having it (2012-2014). Has slept in it involuntarily.

Banned

I think Art would be more passive aggressive. Like if you make too much noise after 8, he’d just let his dog piss all over your lawn.

Ironman would be that dude who still owns a 2001 grand am and washes it every other day, obsessively. I think he’d be working on his yard a lot, And coming over asking me which fertilizers to use.

He would also edge his lawn with a manual edger once a month. I’d try to convince him to use a weedwhacker.

You can tell doosh is pushing 50 because the type of 'young republican' he thinks sense a

2001 pontiac grand am. doesn't go outside. thinks asian women will understand him. wants to molest a cartoon character. neglects responsibilities. gas station gun glasses but self conscious about wearing them. brings up politics at dumb times. doesn't wash car. has warm ass couch that's also his bed because that's where the xbox is. car filled with warm unfinished soda. former yugioh nigga

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    You can tell doosh is pushing 50 because the type of 'young republican' he thinks sense a

2001 pontiac grand am. doesn't go outside. thinks asian women will understand him. wants to molest a cartoon character. neglects responsibilities. gas station gun glasses but self conscious about wearing them. brings up politics at dumb times. doesn't wash car. has warm ass couch that's also his bed because that's where the xbox is. car filled with warm unfinished soda. former yugioh nigga
    I don’t think that’s sense-A at all.

You are so bad with white people stereotypes. Everything with you is some Nebraska corn boy image with a few tweaks.

Sense-A is a city hillbilly.

Banned

Brock would have a Mets flag out front. He wouldnt try to talk to the women joggers but he’d stare.

He would purposely wear sunglasses and drink beer on his front porch so he Could stare at the across the street neighbors 16 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Sense-A would have 50 trump flags and signs everywhere and he’s definitely be drunk a lot working on stuff in his garage.

Probably an old thunderbird in there.

He would probably have his lawn cut regularly but I could see him having a messy yard.

Roofing shingles in the back, siding brakes, ladders, a big area of dead grass where he splits wood and a firepit.

Lawn chairs all over the place, small engines he’s half worked on and left for another project because he’s easily caught up in a wu Corp thread.
    Not bad. Close.

I don't ever put up any political signs in my yard. It's asking for trouble and puts a target on my back.

I do have three cars in my driveway and I do all my own maintenance. So yeah. Probably always one with a hood up.

Extra Roofing shingles out back. Check.

Ladders, extra fire wood. Check.

Lawn chairs in the back by my charcoal grill. Check.

Extra mower engine out back. Check.

Half completed projects around the house, check.

No fire pit though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Not bad. Close.

I don't ever put up any political signs in my yard. It's asking for trouble and puts a target on my back.

I do have three cars in my driveway and I do all my own maintenance. So yeah. Probably always one with a hood up.

Extra Roofing shingles out back. Check.

Ladders, extra fire wood. Check.

Lawn chairs in the back by my charcoal grill. Check.

Extra mower engine out back. Check.

Half completed projects around the house, check.

No fire pit though.
    Damn I’m good. I’d take sense-A as a neighbor especially since he doesn’t put political signs out.

I could see Art having a BLM sign.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post

Ironman would be that dude who still owns a 2001 grand am and washes it every other day, obsessively. I think he’d be working on his yard a lot, And coming over asking me which fertilizers to use.

He would also edge his lawn with a manual edger once a month. I’d try to convince him to use a weedwhacker.
    Lol. That car was spotless.

In the Spring, I use a Sidewalk Scraper to edge my lawn and then I use a gas power weed whacker for the rest of the year. I don't own a professional one that cost (I have a cheap one but it gets the job done) so I ask to borrow yours.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Lol. That car was spotless.

In the Spring, I use a Sidewalk Scraper to edge my lawn and then I use a gas power weed whacker for the rest of the year. I don't own a professional one that cost (I have a cheap one but it gets the job done) so I ask to borrow yours.
    I knew it lol. I could also see you and your woman having a garden in the backyard. Growing kale and heirloom tomatoes.