Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That iPhone 12 Pro

{>____<}

Default That iPhone 12 Pro

This phone is very tempting for me to purchase. I'm due for an upgrade, too.

If not, I probably will stick with my Galaxy S10 for a while. I've never used an Apple product so I would know where to begin with operating the thing.

The iPhone 12 Pro is gorgeous! I love the overall design of the phone along with the long term reliability. Plus, it offers 5G. Apple's cheap by not supplying a charging brick and case.

Nice phone overall.

P.S. I tried uploading two videos but I'm not allowing too. Below is the link for the iPhone 12
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCnzH7IiHo0
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

I just copped the iPhone X. The 12 seems a bit of a filler model rather than anything new or groundbreaking. But yeah good phones/good security.

night vision seems great, not really into phones though. got the samsung 11 (i think x) and it's been a worthwhile purchase.
    edit: s20 or something like that. Idk the newer one.

Banned

I’m riding with this iPhone whatever the fuck it is until it doesn’t work. Even tho it can’t hold a charge for shit anymore.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    night vision seems great, not really into phones though. got the samsung 11 (i think x) and it's been a worthwhile purchase.
    edit: s20 or something like that. Idk the newer one.
    The S20 5G is nice. If I can't get the iPhone 12 Pro, I'll wait for the S21.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I’m riding with this iPhone whatever the fuck it is until it doesn’t work. Even tho it can’t hold a charge for shit anymore.
    My boss still has an iPhone 7. Those things don't breakdown.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    The S20 5G is nice. If I can't get the iPhone 12 Pro, I'll wait for the S21.

My boss still has an iPhone 7. Those things don't breakdown.
    That might be what I have. I think it’s been like. 4 or 5 years

Wack.

Just the idea of getting an apple device seems kind of metrosexual gay to me.

Get a phone you can root and install custom OS and appz on.

Stop being gay.

I recommend the ASUS ZenFone 6. that phone is a beast

crApple phones are for dumb lonely women who have no understanding how technology works. C'mon son.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Wack.

Stop being gay.

crApple phones are for dumb lonely women who have no understanding how technology works. C'mon son.

Interesting. I have no idea what this means but I’m intrigued.

This would be good bonding moment if we were neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Interesting. I have no idea what this means but I’m intrigued.
    It means he is tech savvy and looks down at others who use run of the mill technology lol

Sense don’t you think Apple has superior security? That’s what attracts me to them. I mean a lot of the tech companies suck when it comes to modern internet security (Microsoft being the biggest offender)?

I wouldn't say I look down upon people who use crApple phones.

But I think it is a smart idea to get off the Google Android OS and the crApple OS. It's basically spyware.

Also, every middle aged lonely cat lady in my office building who knows nothing about technology has an crApple iPhone. I also don't like how everything crApple is some proprietary bullshit. They have their own chargers, phones difficult if not impossible to root, and they try to force you to go through the apple store or itunes and centralized app sites.

I'm not super tech savvy. If i was, I'd probably be on linux. I still use winBlows. And I'm running android 10 on my main phone right now, which is dumb. I did some research and found some third party OS systems that I'd like to try. I am good with visual basic though and I wrote a java script code for my job last week.

My goal is to do away with all big tech. Do away with google, youtube, gmail, windows, android, apple, and anything related to fakebook or twitter and the sort.

I've only just begun using protonmail, tutamail, brave, etc.

I run just about everything through VPN. Sometimes through two VPN's like when I'm remotely accessing my work computer.

You mention some of the things Edward Snowden whistleblew about. Americans are dumb and seem not to care.

Trump should pardon Julian Assange and Edward Snowden.

Also, every middle aged lonely cat lady in my office building who knows nothing about technology has an crApple iPhone.

Yeah......But I believe there’s the Commercial/Fashionable Apple, then there’s the technical Apple. They’re re not the same IMO?

phones difficult if not impossible to root, and they try to force you to go through the apple store or itunes and centralized app sites.

You can jail break iPhones and install pretty much whatever you want free ( It comprises security though)

Trump should pardon Julian Assange and Edward Snowden.

Snowden no (He committed treason IMO) / Assange yes ( Only because Trump was happy to praise Wikileaks when he need to be elected.) Now he’s president, I’m not so sure he will do it though?

Banned

Man I’ll never do any of this but I like reading it.

How is Edward Snowden different from someone such as Eric Ciaramella or Hillary Clinton? They all leaked classified Federal government information. Why is one hunted down like a fox, one protected by everyone including the media (disqus/twitter/facebook were removing comments if you even typed his name), and the third gets to run for president?

{>____<}

Wack.

Stop being gay.

Lol. Apple makes fewer phones and are very reliable from what I've heard/read. Also, that Asus phone is fast but will it last long is the big question.

{>____<}

I upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus because it was $800.00 off. The iPhone 12 Pro wasn't on sale and it was >$42/mo plus that expensive insurance.

I'm not worthy.