Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That iPhone 12 Pro

I’ve had like 10 androids and 6 iPhones and iPhone is infinitely better. The list is endless and it’s way more secure, especially if you know what your doing

The iPhone se is a 4g iPhone 11 with a small screen and I got it free with a contract. I’ve handled iPhones with a larger screen and I didn’t like it. You can get a straight talk iPhone se at Walmart for 150 bucks. I’ve both rooted androids and jailbroken iPhones and not only was it not worth it,but it also seriously compromises security. The iPhone se is the cheapest 64gb phone with the new processor in the new lineup
    Last edited by project tillogic; 04-25-2021 at 12:00 PM.

Cool info from Trillogic

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    I’ve had like 10 androids and 6 iPhones and iPhone is infinitely better. The list is endless and it’s way more secure, especially if you know what your doing
    The iPhone se is a 4g iPhone 11 with a small screen and I got it free with a contract. I’ve handled iPhones with a larger screen and I didn’t like it. You can get a straight talk iPhone se at Walmart for 150 bucks. I’ve both rooted androids and jailbroken iPhones and not only was it not worth it,but it also seriously compromises security. The iPhone se is the cheapest 64gb phone with the new processor in the new lineup
    Smart information. Thanks. I do get frustrated upgrading every two years. I think that I will finally make the switch when iPhone 14 Pro Max releases for $1,500. Lol
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Smart information. Thanks. I do get frustrated upgrading every two years. I think that I will finally make the switch when iPhone 14 Pro Max releases for $1,500. Lol
    Every iPhone from the 6s and above gets an iOS upgrade every month

{>____<}

Every iPhone from the 6s and above gets an iOS upgrade every month
    Nice to know. Apple makes, what, three phones a year? Every year, 100s of Android phones are released. Plus, iPhone is higher quality which is why you won't see an iPhone 12 Pro for $800 off like a Samsung phone.

Nice to know. Apple makes, what, three phones a year? Every year, 100s of Android phones are released. Plus, iPhone is higher quality which is why you won't see an iPhone 12 Pro for $800 off like a Samsung phone.
    Apple makes a few but iPhone is closed source meaning they don’t release the source code and it has better software and Google is open source and the reason why there’s so many androids is because they custom port the operating system then never update it which is bad for the environment

I looked at the iPhone 12 Pro and the screen isn’t that much bigger than the iPhone se and the 12 may be 5G but there’s few 5G towers right now

{>____<}

I looked at the iPhone 12 Pro and the screen isn’t that much bigger than the iPhone se and the 12 may be 5G but there’s few 5G towers right now

The 5G thing only works in major cities or near a cell tower. You have to be next to a cell tower in order to experience 5G.

The iPhone 12 Pro has a faster processor, high resolution screen, better camera and overall build. If you have the cash, go for it.

The 5G thing only works in major cities or near a cell tower. You have to be next to a cell tower in order to experience 5G.

The iPhone 12 Pro has a faster processor, high resolution screen, better camera and overall build. If you have the cash, go for it.
    If you don’t go for it the se it has a 6 core processor and 64g of memory and only iPhone lets you offload apps
    Last edited by project tillogic; 05-03-2021 at 06:11 AM.

Apple is giving away the iPhone 12 mini at Verizon right now if you sign a contract right now and it is in my opinion the best cell phone ever made. They didn’t know how long the sale would last though but perhaps other carriers have something as well but I don’t know