once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Post weird dreams

  1. #1
    EL PELIRROJO Hal Incandenza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WIZARD OF OZ TERRITORY
    Posts
    19,489
    Rep Power
    86

    Default Post weird dreams

    Been taking pain killers for ischias. My dreams are even more vivid now than before.

    I was on a space station on another planet. The radio informed me a traitor was amongst us. I decided to take the space shuttle back to earth on some coward tip. As I'm going through this complicated seating process on board (wtf lol) a list of all the astronauts is shown on the screen in big green letters. Next to one guy's name it says 'you're fucked, greetings'.

    A crane pulls me out of the space ship. It tries to drop me from extreme height to kill me. In typical dream fashion I land on a construction beam and find myself to be a lion lol.

    The rest of the dream is about me being eaten by various animals. I end up being the bear that has eaten me. I'm so hungry I proceed to eat my own eyes. Fin.

    Fuck I dream like a five year old. Time to try and catch some more zees now. I bid you goodnight.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    I dreamt of a co-worker on a beach asking me about another co-worker. I told him I hadn't seen her and he said 'I think we're both going to be fired (him and her). The next day they cut the two of them cause of covid blah blah blah. They were both high performers so it was completely unseen.

    I also had a dream where me, meg the stallion and tory lanez had to stay at a house owned by the wife from Ozarks. She dined in a 3 walled basement and the open end was really scenic. Like the Microsoft grassfield background and shit. lady kept talking about her ancestor (some old widow with kids) she too was a widow with kids

    When we went to sleep Meg the stallion started choking cause of carbon monoxide. She ran outside and there were others. Tory lanes vanished at this point. I told her to sleep outside and we'll ask them about it in the morning. Morning came, oh yeah we had to pretend we were really christian, anyways morning came and she kept saying vulgar shit that was giving it away. So I started singing about jesus and they enjoyed it, except her (she dumb).

    Anyways we go back to that basement and the widow (owner of house) is with her creepy white children (there was many) and was talking then got up and went outside into the ms background looking scene cut off wall. Then she turned into an old 1800s pilgrimy looking horror movie staring ass bitch. HEr kids cross and they turned into their own versions of 1800s poor weird white ppl.

    Then I was like oh shit. And they walked away. Then me and meg the stallion walking into it (can't remember why) and we ended up trapped in a room with no doors, 100% green screen walls. Then on one wall the Netflix logo pops up. I then work out slathered in jizz.
    Last edited by TSA; 10-22-2020 at 08:56 PM.
    📢

    📢

    Stop👏Normalizing👏Gender👏Capitalism👏 - Mara Hindle

  4. #4
    Chaotician ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Isla Nublar
    Posts
    15,822
    Rep Power
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I dreamt of a co-worker on a beach asking me about another co-worker. I told him I hadn't seen her and he said 'I think we're both going to be fired (him and her). The next day they cut the two of them cause of covid blah blah blah. They were both high performers so it was completely unseen.

    I also had a dream where me, meg the stallion and tory lanez had to stay at a house owned by the wife from Ozarks. She dined in a 3 walled basement and the open end was really scenic. Like the Microsoft grassfield background and shit. lady kept talking about her ancestor (some old widow with kids) she too was a widow with kids

    When we went to sleep Meg the stallion started choking cause of carbon monoxide. She ran outside and there were others. Tory lanes vanished at this point. I told her to sleep outside and we'll ask them about it in the morning. Morning came, oh yeah we had to pretend we were really christian, anyways morning came and she kept saying vulgar shit that was giving it away. So I started singing about jesus and they enjoyed it, except her (she dumb).

    Anyways we go back to that basement and the widow (owner of house) is with her creepy white children (there was many) and was talking then got up and went outside into the ms background looking scene cut off wall. Then she turned into an old 1800s pilgrimy looking horror movie staring ass bitch. HEr kids cross and they turned into their own versions of 1800s poor weird white ppl.

    Then I was like oh shit. And they walked away. Then me and meg the stallion walking into it (can't remember why) and we ended up trapped in a room with no doors, 100% green screen walls. Then on one wall the Netflix logo pops up. I then work out slathered in jizz.
    Tory Lanez was murdered in his sleep and disposed of by Wendy Bird. You should pitch this story idea to Jason Bateman.

  5. #5
    Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    18,191
    Rep Power
    109

    Default

    I just put the for sale sign up in the yard. I don’t want to be your neighbor anymore. Are you a fucking woman? Nothing more boring than hearing about someone’s dream. Why don’t you tell me the meaning behind your tattoo while you’re at it? Fucking riveting stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    I just put the for sale sign up in the yard. I donít want to be your neighbor anymore. Are you a fucking woman? Nothing more boring than hearing about someoneís dream. Why donít you tell me the meaning behind your tattoo while youíre at it? Fucking riveting stuff.
    lol

    also i meant to say i 'woke up slathered in cum' but the typo was funnier.
    📢

    📢

    Stop👏Normalizing👏Gender👏Capitalism👏 - Mara Hindle

  7. #7
    EL PELIRROJO Hal Incandenza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WIZARD OF OZ TERRITORY
    Posts
    19,489
    Rep Power
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    I just put the for sale sign up in the yard. I don’t want to be your neighbor anymore. Are you a fucking woman? Nothing more boring than hearing about someone’s dream. Why don’t you tell me the meaning behind your tattoo while you’re at it? Fucking riveting stuff.
    Ahahaaah!

    That reminds me Art, I was going to invite you to our neighborhood Zodiac sign discussion group. I'm serving tea and cupcakes too. What IS life like as a Pisces?

  8. #8
    Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    18,191
    Rep Power
    109

    Default

    Ironically, I was going to ask you what your sign was, but changed it to the meaning behind your tattoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

  9. #9
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    26,376
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    I agree with Art.

    But I canít be mean to Hal.

  10. #10
    Banned The Seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Between two worlds
    Posts
    50,350
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    I just put the for sale sign up in the yard. I don’t want to be your neighbor anymore. Are you a fucking woman? Nothing more boring than hearing about someone’s dream. Why don’t you tell me the meaning behind your tattoo while you’re at it? Fucking riveting stuff.
    He He He

    This made me actually spit my drink out. I'm in agreement with Art. I don't wan't to know the dreams of any of member of this forum.

  11. #11

    Default

    What's everyone's sign?

    I'm an aries
    📢

    📢

    Stop👏Normalizing👏Gender👏Capitalism👏 - Mara Hindle

  12. #12
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,833
    Rep Power
    70

    Default

    I had a dream last night where I was at a Roger waters concert with my ace homie from highschool, n it was just like a pretty small venue n we were right up against the stage, standing, n my dawg was acting like a real gay fanboy sort of cunt, n then roger walked the front of the stage n he patted my dawg on the shoulder or slapped his hand or something n my dawg got like all girly superfan gay n called out something like 'see, roger waters IS a good guy' or some shit, n for some reason it was quiet enough for everyone to hear him n I was just fucking mortified.

    Weird, cos my dawg's not really like that at all, n he actually went n saw roger last year or so n texted me throughout it about how he was disappointed n not really into it.
    Check out my new live instruments track, 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore'...

    https://soundcloud.com/user-34780775...matter-anymore

  13. #13
    EL PELIRROJO Hal Incandenza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WIZARD OF OZ TERRITORY
    Posts
    19,489
    Rep Power
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    What's everyone's sign?

    I'm an aries
    I'm a dreamy garrulous Virgo. Pleased to meet you.

  14. #14
    EL PELIRROJO Hal Incandenza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WIZARD OF OZ TERRITORY
    Posts
    19,489
    Rep Power
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I had a dream last night where I was at a Roger waters concert with my ace homie from highschool, n it was just like a pretty small venue n we were right up against the stage, standing, n my dawg was acting like a real gay fanboy sort of cunt, n then roger walked the front of the stage n he patted my dawg on the shoulder or slapped his hand or something n my dawg got like all girly superfan gay n called out something like 'see, roger waters IS a good guy' or some shit, n for some reason it was quiet enough for everyone to hear him n I was just fucking mortified.

    Weird, cos my dawg's not really like that at all, n he actually went n saw roger last year or so n texted me throughout it about how he was disappointed n not really into it.
    always good to see you post dawg


  15. #15

    Default

    @Noel, great dream, did you wake up caked in human semen?

    are you a libra?
    📢

    📢

    Stop👏Normalizing👏Gender👏Capitalism👏 - Mara Hindle

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •