once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys should try making threads

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/s...73595356680193

Lmao these rioters might hand Trump the state of PA

Dodger fans have taken over LA streets tonight to riot after winning the world series

I need some video evidence of these Dodger riots. I just have a hard time believing your average Dodger fan is out there destroying everything in site. Probably just random antifa loser looking for any reason to start chaos. I prefer the Dodgers from Brooklyn.

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous

lol at the 18 wheeler

sounds like BIG RIG BROCK HONK HONK BANGING TSA'S WIFE AT THE TRUCK STOP

All the excitement happened around midnight. I fell asleep around 7pm and woke up then. They got into a Walgreens, footlocker and other stores. Not as nearly as bad as what's going on in Philly this week.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    I'm all over it like bird shit, thanks, about to check out RV Trip6 and something disturbingly blonde called BakedAlaska.
    Sometimes bitches get raped on these RVs

grope gang ayoooooo

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned
    Last edited by The Hound; 10-28-2020 at 05:01 AM.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

I bet you guys didn't know that noel411 was also a live streamer

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar

How many threads do we have to make before they stop being hijacked with posts about politics and riots. I try to show you guys the tits and pussy of Tooch’s local Veronica Corningstone and you guys just want to talk about men and how they upset you. I feel like I’m at Thanksgiving with my old ass uncles...

hey uncle joe, what’s the score of the cowboys game? “Nobody wants to watch those prima donnas who kneel for the national anthem”

hey uncle Steve, how’s work? “What would you know about work? Your generation doesn’t know what work means. You want everything for free. In my day...”

hey uncle Albert, that turkey looks good. “Next thing you know, we won’t be able to say ‘jive turkey’ no more. That’s why I voted for Trump. Without him, we wouldn’t be able to say Merry Christmas or Jive Turkey anymore.”

here’s Gooch’s news lady with her clothes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    How many threads do we have to make before they stop being hijacked with posts about politics and riots. I try to show you guys the tits and pussy of Tooch’s local Veronica Corningstone and you guys just want to talk about men and how they upset you. I feel like I’m at Thanksgiving with my old ass uncles...

hey uncle joe, what’s the score of the cowboys game? “Nobody wants to watch those prima donnas who kneel for the national anthem”

hey uncle Steve, how’s work? “What would you know about work? Your generation doesn’t know what work means. You want everything for free. In my day...”

hey uncle Albert, that turkey looks good. “Next thing you know, we won’t be able to say ‘jive turkey’ no more. That’s why I voted for Trump. Without him, we wouldn’t be able to say Merry Christmas or Jive Turkey anymore.”

Yea I remember her.

But can you believe the support these BLM animals still get after all the rioting they’re going to continue to do?

You’re not going to just close your eyes and wish it away art.

Wonder when some celeb or athlete will have the balls the speak out against it? Not until it’s profitable probably.

Yea yea that blonde I remember her now. I didn’t know about this until now.

Lolztf I was just taking a shit n skipping over this thread not finding anything worth reading (like seriously y in the fucking world does anybody give a fuck about American politics?), n then out of fucking nowhere I c the hound poasted! What the absolute fuck?!!! Where have u been, blood? I honestly thought u were dead.
    Check out my new live instruments track, 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore'...

https://soundcloud.com/user-34780775...matter-anymore

Your uncles sound awesome. Can I come to your family's Thankgiving party?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post

"You ever been raped? No? You should beeee."

looks like she's had to bear one facefuck too many. thanks uncle art for showing her in her prime before. that body was slammin'

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Lolztf I was just taking a shit n skipping over this thread not finding anything worth reading (like seriously y in the fucking world does anybody give a fuck about American politics?), n then out of fucking nowhere I c the hound poasted! What the absolute fuck?!!! Where have u been, blood? I honestly thought u were dead.
    dude just popped out for lunch

welcome back