once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: You guys should try making threads

Banned

Goocheese got her fame for being raped by Blade on a previous RV trip lol I see that squatting and pissing is her “thing” in 2020 she’s done it a few time’s where she squats and falls over while pissing. Goocheese doesn’t do it for me, her other claim to e-fame was getting drunk on stream and getting naked but now she’s fat and her pussy would smell like b-rock cheese sweat. I’m more of an Illuminashley and Cassandra guy. Plus the guy goocheese is/was seeing, SJC, is an actual scumbag retard that was sending people CP in messages on the old saidit website and he got arrested for attacking his own mother on stream when she kicked him out of the house lol he belted goocheese on stream too.

Smooth Sanchez was in great form when George Floyd died making white women kneel down and apologise to “George Foreman” then asking for dates as reparations hahaha
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

@ the hound, I don't really go out, brah. Only very rarely. I've been to that pub a few thymes, but never when there were cunts swimming there. Not that I can recall anyway. It's one of the 2 main go to joints for cunts around here tho. It'd 'go off' as much as any joint around here would.

Fuc'n coastal brewery. Pretty disappointing beers, to me. Their double IPA is pretty good. And I think the neipa n their dark beers too. But their pale n regular IPA r pretty av. Not worth the exorbitant cost.

Magne the amount of fucking loud mouth, dumb shit, obnoxious Aussie fuckwits I encountered in major European cities...fucking painful. Like I said, I really made an effort to avoid them.

Tell us about the bus ride, champ. Only shit I'm coming back to this forum for atm, lolz.

My gal loves the beach n loves the fact that I'm a surfer, lolz. Her house (only rental, unfortunately), has a fucking epic view looking over one mile beach, in Forster. Dunno if u went there or not. The one with the big fuck off sand dune at the north end. I'm in the process of moving in. I'll have to try n poast a pic of the view for all u cunts to drool over.
    Check out my new live instruments track, 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore'...

https://soundcloud.com/user-34780775...matter-anymore

What's this bus ride Hound took? I hope he IRL'd and got some 'CONTONT' clips of his escapades.

Noel I have a couple SK8 documentaries you need to watch. Make sure you use the desktop or mobile Brave browser or any other w/ an adblocker.

Blood and Steel: Cedar Crest Country Club

https://tubitv.com/movies/527704/blo...t-country-club

ROM Boys: 40 yrs of RAD

https://watchseries.so/series/rom-boys-40-years-of-rad

Rad, man. I might c if I can DL them. Not a big fan of streaming.
    Check out my new live instruments track, 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore'...

https://soundcloud.com/user-34780775...matter-anymore

Did not know the back story on this guy lmao. Absolute slob.

I think I actually saw some of his vids a decade ago when we were playing COD around the same time. Remember being in a lobby with STYLE and his gay Q-Tip voice. Very fun era of shitposting and game-posting.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post

Remember being in a lobby with STYLE and his gay Q-Tip voice.
    haha RIP to the bro who had the glittering tee game on lock. may he rest in satin sheets

Banned

Blade was honestly a CoD commentator legend tbh his channel recently got banned too. He’s definitely a rabbit hole in itself to go down lol there was a video called “the most pathetic person on YouTube” or something like that which was really good but they all leave so much out.

Pat Bateman did a good video on Blade too but I can’t remember how much it overlaps with the documentary it’s been a while since I watched both. It’s a shame the original reddit got banned because so many clips got lost when that went. Blade’s “you should be fuckin honoured that I’d grope you whore” rant was legendary

Oh and apparently Becky is pregnant with twins lol he’s a chronic alcoholic who is a self confessed virgin and got catfished in to revealing he has a 3 inch dick and extremely tight foreskin lol throw in that phone call before the RV where Becky was “at work” moaning heavily and it’s a huge doubt that she’s pregnant at all but if she is it sure as hell won’t be his seed

Last edited by The Hound; 11-21-2020 at 07:32 AM.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Hound is obviously Blade drunk based on those last 2 posts.

I think it's hilarious and insane there are multiple doc's about internet character's from the last 2 -3 decades. CJ was our Sonichu. He did not like an artists' first albuuuum.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    he’s a chronic alcoholic who is a self confessed virgin and got catfished in to revealing he has a 3 inch dick and extremely tight foreskin lol throw in that phone call before the RV where Becky was “at work” moaning heavily and it’s a huge doubt that she’s pregnant at all but if she is it sure as hell won’t be his seed
    the EURO CUCK in me raised its ugly head when reading this lol

Banned

Hound is obviously Blade drunk based on those last 2 posts.

I think it's hilarious and insane there are multiple doc's about internet character's from the last 2 -3 decades. CJ was our Sonichu. He did not like an artists' first albuuuum.
    I can safely say that I’ve been blade drunk once maybe twice in my life and not since I was 19/20 lol I can’t do especially not with Jäger. I always see the clips of him when he wakes up and think of how bad his hangover must be lol

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Imagine drinking Jager ever?

I feel like that liquor was invented for "the gays" who can't handle a shot of whiskey because it burns their tummies.

I feel like that liquor was invented for "the gays" who can't handle a shot of whiskey because it burns their tummies.
    Yes. I have a friend, let’s call him CHRIS, who is very competitive about everything. He will drink 7 miller lites and brag how he drinkS
    More, as I a sip my crown on the rocks.

He won’t Take shots because of the icky taste unless it’s JAGER.

Now I really don’t care what a man drinks, but don’t be like CHRIS.

He’s also insecure about being a Notre Dame fan in Buckeye country. I don’t blame him there.

Banned

Jäger sucks and it's not really a thing here you don't see anyone drinking it besides 18/19 year olds going out for the first time ever getting Jäger bombs. Blade is literally the only person I've ever seen drink it for enjoyment and not some one time novelty reason.

It's a shame his channel got banned because he had a video of his jäger christmas tree lol this is a few years ago and gives you an idea how much of it he drinks. I can't remember if they were 12 packs or 24 packs making up the base so it's either 48 or 96 bottles underneath that you can't see too

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

that pic pretty much sums up his whole life

it's a sad sad planet.