Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang's Rza On Kung Fu, Favorite MCs, BLM And COVID Creativity

Default Wu-Tang's Rza On Kung Fu, Favorite MCs, BLM And COVID Creativity

Peace CT

RZA looks terrible. Maybe should go back to eating meat. Thanks and peace

i thought that was grady from sandford and son show.

Didn';t know (or remember) that Mathematics' mother passed away due to Covid.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

I don't believe that's Rza's real m.c list? I think that's Rza's stock standard commercial m.c list?

peace to Rza though he's still that dude.

Dope interview. The white guy was certainly a hip-hop fan or he prepared himself well for the talk cause he seemed to know what he was talking about. Props for that.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    RZA should switch to blowy dragon shirts
    Retired.

on the real good interview though
    Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by soob View Post
    Dope interview. The white guy was certainly a hip-hop fan or he prepared himself well for the talk cause he seemed to know what he was talking about. Props for that.
    For real. Most music journalists today knowledge of rap starts with the crunk era takeover of Summer 2003.

I love this guy!

Veteran Member

Is no one going to mention The Cure!!!! ������

At 4:49, doesn’t the interviewer look a lot like he is in the Wu Tang Financial Sketch?

Rza disappoints me.

This MSNBC reporter Ari Melber is a slimy propagandist leftover from his work with the John Kerry and Obama campaigns. Seems MSNBC only agrees to interview these people if they can promote a narrative. This was a pro BLM advertisement and COVID propaganda brought to you by Microsoft NBC owned by the same guy, Bill Gates, who funded the Chinese Communist laboratory the virus was released from to begin with. Bill Gates who is pushing COVID lockdowns and hysteria and vaccines and promoting BLM which Microsoft and other companies funded to spread marxism. Just the Microsoft CEO alone gave over $1.5 million to the black supremacist marxists. And of course MSNBC made it a point to put that in the headline and title of this video, which is even more revealing considering there were better subjects discussed. So Rza is getting played like a corporate puppet here and I wish he wouldn't let them use him like that.

COVID's easy when you're rich and stuck at home in your million dollar studio. The rest of us got hurt badly from your lockdowns and fascist mask mandates and oppression. So Rza sounds completely out of touch with the ordinary man doing MSNBC's COVID Commercial for them.

And why does he want to act like he and Wu are oppressed by police? ODB shot at the police. Rza shot a black man and those racist white police and white court system let him go. Maybe it was indeed self defense and the justice system worked, disproving the theory that black men like Rza were getting oppressed. Do you like millionaire, spoiled rich black men lying and telling you how oppressed they are? Me neither. Kyle Rittenhouse is facing trial for what was video recorded as blatant self defense. He's white. Is Rza out there campaigning for his freedom? Will he get off like black man Rza did? Or will a white man be held to a higher double standard/oppression and not be allowed to even act in self defense? We shall see.

According to Meth in this clip, police, for no reason pointed shotguns at the Clan. For no reason, right? Because they're Wayyyyycist. So we're led to believe by propagandist MSNBC. Since when do police carry around shotguns?

"That's what they do. A fat guy eats pizza." - Rza profiling people while complaining about profiling

Really? And what do young black men dressed up as gangsters who rap about hustling and guns do? Obey the law? Cooperate with police? Not have illegal drugs? Not carry guns? Who shot U-God's son? A white police officer or a black man? Who punched a journalist in the face accusing him of doing something he didn't do (bad art, which Rza admits to himself in this interview)? A white police officer or a violent Masta Killa?

So MSNBC digs through the archives to make RZA a prop to push their agenda and run their BLM commercial against white police. And once again, Rza gets played as a puppet for his white masters at Microsoft NBC, owned by the same guy testing dangerous vaccines on black Africans which are illegal in the USA because the vaccines are not safe enough for white people. So much for black power. I hate seeing my favorite artists getting used by political propagandists like Ari Melber, a well trained propagandist.

COVID-19 and Black Lives Matter, Brought to you by MSNBC featuring RZA!!! dupe dupe!

^^I was bout to ask someone for a summary. Thx.