Thread: Election thread

The ABBOTT

I knew he would never say he lost. Dude is a egomanic. He would try and abuse his powers by pressuring everyone in the party such as McConnell, Barr, swing state govenors/senators to try turn vote in his favor. And when theyy wouldn't he would be super pissed and burn the place down on his way out.

i thought he was going to win then destroy the party anyways since he would need them less on his second term and it's inevitable given that he's an egomaniac

The ABBOTT

I was reading the new party is now the MAGA party

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rce=reddit.com

Basically even if he can get 10% of registered R's, Dems will be in control of all three branches. Can't believe this is the guy people are willing storm the Capitol and then to rot in prison for.

Keep Trump Out Of Jail Again party.
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

Why aren't Biden supporters wearing hats/shirts and flying flags on thier yards/pickups? They obviously don't know how to support their cult leader properly.

{>____<}

The return of Trump? The former president is scheduled to give a speech this week. This isn't the Republican party anymore, 50% is known as the "Trump Party". Also, Trump's looking to return to social media soon. Whether he'll return to a Facebook/Twitter or build his known platform is currently unknown as of now.

Trump has burned big bridges. Mitch saved his life and Trump insulted because he lacks the ability to take real criticism. Pence, Mitch, Cruz, and DeVos have wasted years dealing with him. It's cost them their careers.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Last edited by Dooch; 02-21-2021 at 05:52 PM.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    The return of Trump? The former president is scheduled to give a speech this week. This isn't the Republican party anymore, 50% is known as the "Trump Party". Also, Trump's looking to return to social media soon. Whether he'll return to a Facebook/Twitter or build his known platform is currently unknown as of now.

Trump has burned big bridges. Mitch saved his life and Trump insulted because he lacks the ability to take real criticism. Pence, Mitch, Cruz, and DeVos have wasted years dealing with him. It's cost them their careers.
    Do Republicans actually think a president with one of lowest approval ratings who lost to Joe Biden can win a election? Good luck with that.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Why delete intial post? A conservative prospective is needed here.

Is Trump still challenging the election results?

^^not sure about that

I think maybe various of Trump's kids like Donald Jr, Eric and Ivanka Trump might go for Governor or Senator for the state in which they live and that in the long run (2024 too early?) one of them will go for Rep candidate for the Presidential elections

with court cases pending it might be difficult for Trump to go for another term. I'm not too sure about a MAGA party being started. after all the Rep party is a huge launching pad and Trump still has many suppporters at mid level of the Rep party. wouldn't it take huge funds to get a MAGA party started for real?

just an outsider's perspective, I'm not even a US citizen
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    agreed. (did not see the original post)
    Retired.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    I’m not a conservative. My views are pretty scattered across the political spectrum and I try to avoid partisanship because political parties are sophisticated mafia families.

It’s pointless to to go on about Trump. The obsession with this man on the left is insanity at this point.

If you want a true conservative perspective have your boy Hal unban the two guys who brought it who got banned for it.

If you’re still fearing Trump and ignoring what the current administration is doing then you’re about as low info as you can be and it’s pointless to “build”.

Now if you want to get past trump, and live in today’s reality, well start talking.
    Last edited by Dooch; 02-22-2021 at 04:40 PM.

The ABBOTT

I'm to low info,sorry. I guess we can't build.

The ABBOTT

What is the Dems hard on with getting minimum wage up to $15 an hour. It seems like it should be a state issue. $15 in middle America is way different compared to coast and large metro's inland. Kids will be dropping out by the numbers if they can make that amount at a meaninglessness job.