Page 100 of 126 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1878

Thread: Election thread

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Lmao B-Dolo and TSA are the equivalent of geriatric "White women for Biden" BUT w/ the latest Jordans, Fendi belts, and McDonald's "Travis Scott" meal in their belly.

"I dip my french fries in BBQ sauce and own da whites online, It's what I dew".

@Dooch
    come experience a 6 part documentary about REAL history:

https://archive.org/details/EUROPATh...e+-+Part+1.mp4
    I’ll watch later. I’m sure none of it will surprise me.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    That's an understatement.

The fabric of reality and what you were taught over the decades will rip apart.

These back and forths w/ Nebraskan cornfield-fed west african immigrants who only exist, because of misguided white empathy or altruism will fade to black.

Focus on your own family, history, and de-radicalizing next of kin who fell for every bit of propaganda (hook line and sinker).
    Are you serious, Rob? This is downright wrong and very offensive. People like TSA and father-in-law deserve to be in the country just like any other immigrant who's white. They have no criminal history, college educated, homeowners, married with children, etc. They're not monsters, man.

Trump isn't going to save us nor is Biden but we have to stick together. We're not going to make it if we continue like this.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 11-25-2020 at 12:04 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Are you serious, Rob? This is downright wrong and very offensive. People like TSA and father-in-law deserve to be in the country just like any other immigrant who's white. They have no criminal history, college educated, homeowners, married with children, etc. They're not monsters, man.

Trump isn't going to save us nor is Biden but we have to stick together. We're not going to make it if we continue like this.
    Denouncing BLM-antifa would probably be the first step in order to “stick together” at this juncture.

I won’t hold my breath.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Denouncing BLM-antifa would probably be the first step in order to “stick together” at this juncture.

I won’t hold my breath.
    Dude, stop. BLM and Antifa have NOTHING to do with immigration. Stating that certain people from certain countries don't belong here based on race is absolutely wrong.

Be mad at Trump for saying Mexicans and Arabs aren't welcome here. That's where that "Make America Great Again" bs came from.

Banned

Dude, stop. BLM and Antifa have NOTHING to do with immigration. Stating that certain people from certain countries don't belong here based on race is absolutely wrong.

Be mad at Trump for saying Mexicans and Arabs aren't welcome here. That's where that "Make America Great Again" bs came from.
    So you down with BLM Antifa or something?

It’s fine if you are just be honest about being a bigot and stop pretending you’re about “stick together”.

If you want “normal” again you better ditch that BS.

But what do I know? Right?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    So you down with BLM Antifa or something?

It’s fine if you are just be honest about being a bigot and stop pretending you’re about “stick together”.

If you want “normal” again you better ditch that BS.

But what do I know? Right?
    Dooch, just stop it. You cannot intimidate me. Again, this has nothing to do with BLM and Antifa. This can't be your only defense. Saying West Africans shouldn't be in the country is not right; Saying that West Africans are full members of BLM and Aftifa doesn't make sense. People immigrate to the US for a better life, not to screw up and cause chaos.

Shaolin Master

Itonman, being against illegal immigration doesn't mean a person hates arabs and mexicans. lol Do you support illegal immigration?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    Itonman, being against illegal immigration doesn't mean a person hates arabs and mexicans. lol Do you support illegal immigration?
    No, I don't. If one is doing it by the book, then yes, I'm fine with that. I don't like it when people think just because some is Hispanic, India, Arab, etc that they're here illegally.

Banned

Dooch, just stop it. You cannot intimidate me. Again, this has nothing to do with BLM and Antifa. This can't be your only defense. Saying West Africans shouldn't be in the country is not right; Saying that West Africans are full members of BLM and Aftifa doesn't make sense. People immigrate to the US for a better life, not to screw up and cause chaos.
    Did I say anything about west Africans? Or do all us white” people look the same?

You support BLM antifa?

The ABBOTT

Election fraud? What election fraud? There's no evidence!

The ABBOTT

Matt Braynard has hard data that will void elections in WI, AZ, GA

Democrats' Worst Nightmare: “I can show you the names of the people on the record having voted in multiple states in the raw data the states make available, so this isn't speculative, this is just what the data shows.” (Matt Braynard)

Why is Matt Braynard doing the job that dickhead fakeass bitch journalists for CNN and MSNBC should be doing instead of gargling Joe Biden's old prune ballsack?