Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How can we make the country more communist?

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Obamacare is what got Trump elected, in my crumb ass opinion.

Ironically it’s probably what got Obama elected.

Fucking A. Fucking SENSE-A.
    Obama’s achievements in office have all been overlooked because of Trump. He did some pretty good things that any white president would be getting stan’d for.

it was racism and hilary being. Republicans had been bread crumbing racists for a while and Trump gave them a gift certificate to bread r us.

at that point the republicans lost control of it's racism fueled hoosier wagon. The hoosiers themselves were done with the party and thr us government w/ obama being president cause he was black.Then following up a blacc with hilary was career suicide.

But as racist as racisms be they dont have the numbers to matter so there has to be a combo of racist candidate, and absolute democrat failure, for them to muster a victory

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    You have no grip on reality and neither does the political party that doesn't know how to figure out if someone is a boy or a girl.

Stop pretending like Obamacare was some kind of genius plan. LOL

It was just a huge expansion of medicaid. And forcing low risk people into the pool using government coercion
    isn't something to brag about. Forcing people to buy something they don't want is a victory for you?

You don't have to get insurance through an employer. It's already divorced if you want it to be.

Obamacare didn't do shit for me but double my deductible and reduce my benefits (and increase my and my employer's premiums, of course).

If you think your shitty ripoff bronze plan with the $7,000 deductible is the greatest gift the government ever gave you (forced you into under threat of penalty) then give Obama another blowjob. Actually, give Big Pharm a blowjob since they wrote the legislation for their own profit.

And let's both be honest with each other. Neither you, nor I, nor Nancy Pelosi actually read the 3,000+ pages of legislation that BIG PHARM wrote and handed to her and Harry Reid.
    you're literally responding to a post where I say I don't support obamacare with how you dont like Obamacare. And for the reasons i listed prior you actually think youre debating someone but in the real world you look stupid lol.

you're dumb and want to 'debate' a sex doll of a democrat you crafted in your mind, and your so locked into this fiction that you cant even comprehend what your seeing with your own eyes.

Robby, you going to the MILLION MAGA MARCH now that you lost and you embarrassed yourself thinking otherwise?

Banned

Generally speaking, black people are without a doubt the most racist motherfuckers in America currently.

And it ain’t even close.

They think it’s justified too which makes it even more ingrained in the culture.

Fucked Up but true.

Surprising to me? No.

The ABBOTT

The healthcare industry is monopolized by the government and a handful of insurance companies. Each year, the government sets prices that they will pay providers including doctors and hospitals. These payments increase at less than the cost of inflation, while the cost of providing medical care increases by a far greater amount. Insurance companies often set their payments according to the government’s prices.

Government also regulates where medical facilities can be built, who can build them, and when. The process for applying for permission to build facilities is very costly and very slow, thus it favors the biggest corporations and prevents smaller organizations from opening new facilities. This limits patient’s access to medical care and increases costs compared to a system where government permission was not required.

The Food and Drug Administration also limit cost-effective access to quality care. The approval processes for new drugs and technology is lengthy and expensive. Because of this, the process favors the biggest companies with the most lawyers.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Generally speaking, black people are without a doubt the most racist motherfuckers in America currently.

And it ain’t even close.

They think it’s justified too which makes it even more ingrained in the culture.

Fucked Up but true.

Surprising to me? No.
    I don't know about that one. Usually black hate is directed at whites and only whites. A racist white will hate blacks, jews, muslims, mexicans, chinsese, etc, etc, I think there is plenty blacks that hate other ignorant blacks more than whites. that is just my perspective though

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    I don't know about that one. Usually black hate is directed at whites and only whites. A racist white will hate blacks, jews, muslims, mexicans, chinsese, etc, etc, I think there is plenty blacks that hate other ignorant blacks more than whites. that is just my perspective though
    I would disagree. Blacks definitely Can spread it around. Especially with Jews, Mexicans, and Chinese.

But they have a firm grip right now with public policy racism and media sponsored racism. BLM is a pure racist hate group that’s openly accepted and funded.
    Last edited by Dooch; 11-15-2020 at 05:58 AM.

Banned

Yeah it's ridiculous to think that african americans only hate whites, are we forgetting the Koreans on rooftops era? The middleman minority theory exists because of African Americans and they probably hate gays and jews the most out of anyone on the planet even more than muslims.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

commies? hell no

bonus points if you wreckanize the movie