Thread: Killapriest From Wutang Clan Drugged Me

Default Killapriest From Wutang Clan Drugged Me

Shaolin Master

What does she want by doing this........ Money? hahahahahahahahahaha

Banned

Is this the first #MeToo for the Wu?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

She should report it to the police first instead of talking about it on YouTube

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

That's unfortunate. Poor lady (if true).

Has Killah Priest been hanging out with True Master?

I don't know about these allegations by this weirdo woman, but I do suspect KP is a Che Guevara Communist.

Not only has no black man ever prospered under a communist regime, but Che Guevara himself was quite the racist.

In Che Guevara’s diary, he wrote of “the blacks” living in Caracas, Venezuela, calling them “those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing.”

Guevara went on to write: “the black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving.”

Guevara’s actions – in his revolution against the Cuban dictator Fulgencio Batista – were worse than his remarks.

“Many of the people Che was sending to the firing squad were members of Batista’s army, and these disproportionately tended to be black and mulatto. Batista himself was mulatto.”

It's said that Che Guevara murdered over 6,000 blacks/mulatto's during his revolution.

Batista had been considered by many Cubans to be a friend of Cuba’s black minority, and had elevated several to prominent posts in government.

How many black people are in positions of power in Castro's government? Ummmmmm....NONE.

But hey! Che and Castro promised free healthcare! LOL Healthcare so free no one wants to actually use it. The rich elite in Cuba fly out of the country to receive operations.

It's not cool to wear Che shirts, kids. Learn your history.

Capitalism seems to have worked out very well for the Clan. What would they be doing under a communist regime? Working the fields? I doubt the Communist Regime would have ordered them to make rap albums for the "greater good." LOL

That's why I just wear white T-shirts with yellow arm pit stains LOL. I'm not out here trying to promote Nike or slogans or the faces of racist commies on my clothing.

I'm sorry to hear that, on both her and his account. she's obviously in distress in the video. could it be a lie? sure, any statement could be a lie. but why would she expose herself like that on YT? I see the video has only garnered 62 views so far and no comments. doesn't look like this thing is blowing up at the moment

I wish her all the best

if this is a lie, I hope there's no fallout for KP

bottom line we are pretty much in the dark on this and can so far only go on what the lady says. she seems credible in the way she behaves in the vid.

like soob said, going to the police and reporting it seems like the best option here. maybe she already has
    Retired.

Banned

I don’t believe her. There’s no way Killah Priest’s grocery bill was usually around $100

feels more like KP finessed her, but regardless, these are serious allegations. i hope he addresses this before it gets too late. Cancel culture is the kinda beast no one wants to content with.

So hom hom used to buy Killah Priests groceries?

I can imagine the shopping list:

Krispy Kremes
    Pop Tarts
    Dreamcatcher
    Scented candles
    Cosby Show boxset

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Cosby Show boxset
    lol

Retired.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

WTF man. Someone let KP know about this shit..

well I'm sure he remembers unless he roofied himself too

just joking.
    Retired.