Thread: Is Charles Jones editing Talib Kweli's Wikipedia page?

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Default Is Charles Jones editing Talib Kweli's Wikipedia page?

On July 6, 2020, a 24 year-old Black woman Twitter user retweeted a tweet with the names of several Black rappers including Kweli, and included her own original tweet that noted that almost all of them were married to light skinned women.[61][62] In response, he tweeted at her hundreds of times for over two weeks, and stated that he would tweet her for the next 13 years.[61] She posted a statement that her goal had been to point out colorism and that she had received death threats due to Kweli's constant tweets.[63] On July 23, Kweli announced on his Instagram that he was leaving Twitter "for the green pastures of Patreon."[61] A spokesperson for Twitter stated that his account had been permanently suspended "after repeated violations of the Twitter rules...Twitter’s purpose is to serve the public conversation. Violence, harassment and other similar types of behavior discourage people from expressing themselves, and ultimately diminish the value of global public conversation."[64][65]

On October 21, 2020, Kweli divulged on '60 Minutes' that in the months of July, August and September he had received a series of threatening phone calls from an aggressive black man who claimed he had been wrongfully turned down for a job opportunity in Kweli's entourage. Citing trouble with making car payments said individual demanded he get a second chance. [66] Kweli stated on the show he was not aware of any 'job opportunities', saying "I travel light. On tour I am only accompagnied by my DJ, two bodyguards and recently also by a social media manager." [67] Kweli went on to say that the last call he received "stank through the phone". [confirmation needed] The message that ended this string of calls sounded more pleadingly and seemed to stem from a seemingly elderly person. "The man asked me to employ his son, to get him away from the house." [68]
    Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Ha ha. Definitely sounds like a Charles Jones type situation.

Charlesjones would’ve also said: Talib kweli’s first album was good, it had good beats but his second album was terrible hahahahahaha. Talib Kweli is a good rapper but he likes too many white women hahahahahahah I like Ashanti she was good in coach carter movie.

^^hahaha perfect

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Charlesjones would’ve also said: Talib kweli’s first album was good, it had good beats but his second album was terrible hahahahahaha. Talib Kweli is a good rapper but he likes too many white women hahahahahahah I like Ashanti she was good in coach carter movie.
    lol we know this guy way too well
    Retired.

lol, I remember Talib having the beef with that girl. They were trying to dox him and he doxed them back which I guess was against twitter policy. Shit was actually funny, he's a huge dweeb but he was right on that one.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post

There's no way that CJ would have liked Talib Kweli's first album lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Predicting he'll perform self immolation in front of a small crowd at a venue, if he isn't put on mood stabilizers.
    Note to self : put T. Kweli on 2021 Death Pool list based upon The Seer's prediction
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Note to self : put T. Kweli on 2021 Death Pool list based upon The Seer's prediction
    lol.

lol I remember that guy

he doesn't post anymore?