Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Black Knights of the Northstar - Northstar of the blackest knights dec 25th 2020

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    are ghost and donna offbeat?
    Yup

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    They should've left the Diary of a Madman 2 with Just Doc Doom & Warcloud on it and let the beat ride out. Also, expectations are too high. You're looking at the tracklist, features, and producers and your mind warps to 98'-00' when these guys were in prime form. Scale it back.
    I'm definitely guilty here.

Shaolin Master

Just finished listening to the album. My honest opinion is that it's good to see these guys rhyming together again. Hell it's good to see them rhyming with Killarmy, Ghost face and Cappa, but this is not a good album. It's all over the place. At lease I feel that way. I don't know what Ya'll think.

Quote Originally Posted by dapo View Post
    Just finished listening to the album. My honest opinion is that it's good to see these guys rhyming together again. Hell it's good to see them rhyming with Killarmy, Ghost face and Cappa, but this is not a good album. It's all over the place. At lease I feel that way. I don't know what Ya'll think.
    +1

it was kind of expected to sound like a compilation. they're all accomplished rappers of course so I'm glad to have these songs. and more Warcloud is always appreciated. but yes, this doesn't sound like a cohesive whole. that's okay with me though. I appreciate Shaka (and I guess Black Knights/Northstar) putting this together. it's okay for what it is. I would never consider this an 'official' album
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

New video released for album.

Peace CT

Got the cd. What’s up with the choppiness throughout the album? It’s like static on a radio. Very annoying. I am on track 7. So far I think the music itself is dope. Peace

Peace CT

Finished the album. CD quality is absolute sh!t. Not sure if the stream is like this as well. Peace

there've been mixing and mastering issues with earlier Shaka Amazulu releases, unfortunately
    Retired.