Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pennsylvania judge throws out Trump lawsuit, clearing way for Biden win - Fox News

deep down might be a stretch. He literally threatened someone with a push up contest during the campaign and says 'malarkey'.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    deep down might be a stretch. He literally threatened someone with a push up contest during the campaign and says 'malarkey'.
    He will be every bit as entertaining as Donny. Probably more so.

maybe, but media will try to hide his stupidity. He'll drop bangers every now and then because he's mentally deteriorating and propped up by steroids and stimulants, but Donald Trump was genuinely insane and you can't beat that hilarity. I'm going to miss it honestly. Biden's just dumb, and will probably lose the ability to make sentences by the end of his term. Def. see an N-bomb coming. That cornpop story was fucking hilarious though.

Banned

Yea he’s definitely going to slip up.

He might say “negro” or something but my money is with the LBGTQ bizarro world fuck up. Nobody gets that shit.

My girl was at the store and some tranny dude was at the register and she referred to him as “her” and he got all flustered. I’m think isn’t this what you want?

It’s like he couldn’t take the pressure of being a hideous woman or something he threw this little weak hissy fit.

Nobody gets that pronoun insanity, and I think Papa Joe will be a victim.
    Last edited by Dooch; 12-03-2020 at 05:09 PM.

{>____<}

maybe, but media will try to hide his stupidity. He'll drop bangers every now and then because he's mentally deteriorating and propped up by steroids and stimulants, but Donald Trump was genuinely insane and you can't beat that hilarity. I'm going to miss it honestly. Biden's just dumb, and will probably lose the ability to make sentences by the end of his term. Def. see an N-bomb coming. That cornpop story was fucking hilarious though.
    That's why I didn't vote him. Not just because he selected Harris as his running mate but his ability to think clearly. We'll see in January. I just hope that he doesn't lock down the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post

He might say “negro” or something but my money is with the LBGTQ bizarro world fuck up. Nobody gets that shit.

My girl was at the store and some tranny dude was at the register and she referred to him as “her” and he got all flustered. I’m think isn’t this what you want?

It’s like he couldn’t take the pressure of being a hideous woman or something he threw this little weak hissy fit.

I just read that Ellen Page is transgender. Elliot Page now. I always thought she was attractive and nice (celebrity crush). Nothing wrong with it. You are who you are.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    That's why I didn't vote him. Not just because he selected Harris as his running mate but his ability to think clearly. We'll see in January. I just hope that he doesn't lock down the country.

I just read that Ellen Page is transgender. Elliot Page now. I always thought she was attractive and nice (celebrity crush). Nothing wrong with it. You are who you are.
    Shutting the country down would be the dumbest thing he can do.

I’m going to hope that was just campaign talk.

I’m not even sure it’s legal or constitutional or even how he would even enforce it.
    It doesn’t seem like it is.

The more extreme mandates have been overruled in the courts.

These politicians have pimped this virus out.

This virus has taught me that a dicatorship might not be a bad idea. The press is idiotic and have a country run by clout-beasts is very headachey. In a dictatorship all you have to do is not talk about politics and go about your life. Which is great for getting ppl to shut the fuck up

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post

negro ahaha. I'm going to make a death poll on which ethnicity is going to get sonned by Biden first.

lol yeah that tranny shit is really meta. It's just at the boarder of my liberal meter so I'm not going to give it more energy than is reasonable but I feel like the goal post keeps shifting and the response to not knowing is always getting pissed everything though you're introducing a brand new technique of having a dick that most ppl have no context for understanding. I tapped out at 'male lesbian' lol. It's a thing
    Last edited by TSA; 12-03-2020 at 08:42 PM.

Banned

This virus has taught me that a dicatorship might not be a bad idea. The press is idiotic and have a country run by clout-beasts is very headachey. In a dictatorship all you have to do is not talk about politics and go about your life. Which is great for getting ppl to shut the fuck up

negro ahaha. I'm going to make a death poll on which ethnicity is going to get sonned by Biden first.

lol yeah that tranny shit is really meta. It's just at the boarder of my liberal meter so I'm not going to give it more energy than is reasonable but I feel like the goal post keeps shifting and the response to not knowing is always getting pissed everything though you're introducing a brand new technique of having a dick that most ppl have no context for understanding. I tapped out at 'male lesbian' lol. It's a thing
    Lol it’s almost intentionally deceptive. It’s probably some sort of self-sabotage that has become a comfort, a misery loves company type of psychological disorder.

But yea, Ellen(Elliot?) Page is a boy now. I have to admit I didn’t know “him”(?) until my girl told me she (because back then this was her(him?)identity)was in Juno.

It’s definitely different because I have separate greetings for men and women.

Yesterday I came across a person I thought was a woman so I gave them the softer woman greeting, then they responded and it was obviously a man and it was awkward.

It was one of those dudes that looked like a lesbian.

My cousin was with me at the time and he wasn’t sure either so he said he just gave them the man greeting.

I’m doing man greeting by default now.
    Last edited by Dooch; 12-04-2020 at 08:36 AM.

Juno did have an uncomfortable disposition to her. I think this will be a cultural fad. I know everyone always says that about some shit that won't be a fad but this one has some markings that don't add up. For one, it's only a thing on twitter and maybe instagram. Once you get to facebook it vanishes. Not that ppl aren't becoming trannies but all that psycho babble and conflict from (primarily) non trannies on behalf of trannies in nearly inexistent. Twitter is an alter-ego website, so anything that's big there is usually artificially inflated by people trying to entertain themselves. Then it exists in 'the news' but they literally just report shit for clout and that one's sensational enough to get negative and positive attention to argue and share the article so it's free click bait. Then there's the fact that companies are very into it. If a major company supports your subversive non-stat quo movement, it's dead. Then it's disproportionately important to hollywood and new york people in comparison to the rest of the country which means it's just some clout shit like adopting africans and white hinduism.

people will still be trans etc but all the call me they them shit that's only done by drama school students on the coasts and the ridiculous hyper-categorizations will die out. It really hasn't caught on outside of the anonymous wings of the internet and 'media' circles.

people will still be trans etc but all the call me they them shit that's only done by drama school students on the coasts and the ridiculous hyper-categorizations will die out.
    I tend to agree. some people seem to think language holds a lot of sway and defines you in a positive way (hence the pronoun thing). while this may be true it also works the other way around where language puts people in boxes and where euphemisms are used for terrible things - think abbreviations on one end of the scale ('KZ') and flowery descriptions on the other end of the scale (many euphemisms used for euthanasia by doctors) in Nazi Germany. I foresee backlash coming where people get tired of political correct (what is that even anymore?) language and throw out the 'good' with the 'bad'

I'm not sure I really phrased that right tbh

also, in general, people just can't take much anymore. only 15 minutes ago I got an e-mail from a student, two minutes after I'd put her grade online for the oral exam. she said 'I don't feel represented by this grade'. IDK even know what that's supposed to mean but I guess trouble. I changed the mark accordingly since I'm not responsible for her failing at life later and I want to get started on my weekend, not have some DAD helicopter parenting all over my rooftop this evening

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    I tend to agree. some people seem to think language holds a lot of sway and defines you in a positive way (hence the pronoun thing). while this may be true it also works the other way around where language puts people in boxes and where euphemisms are used for terrible things - think abbreviations on one end of the scale ('KZ') and flowery descriptions on the other end of the scale (many euphemisms used for euthanasia by doctors) in Nazi Germany. I foresee backlash coming where people get tired of political correct (what is that even anymore?) language and throw out the 'good' with the 'bad'

I'm not sure I really phrased that right tbh

also, in general, people just can't take much anymore. only 15 minutes ago I got an e-mail from a student, two minutes after I'd put her grade online for the oral exam. she said 'I don't feel represented by this grade'. IDK even know what that's supposed to mean but I guess trouble. I changed the mark accordingly since I'm not responsible for her failing at life later and I want to get started on my weekend, not have some DAD helicopter parenting all over my rooftop this evening
    There are just parasites out there who see this as an opportunity to “cheat code” and have no problems extorting someone to get what they want.

I also tend to hope it dies out, because it’s completely counter-productive but when these ideologies creep into government and policy making, it’s concerning.

It’s probably the main reason I turned on the demokkkrat (I’m sorry) party.

It’s not that it exists, it’s that legitimizing its extreme views I s stupid.

I’d say most of that stuff going on in Portland to this day, is that LBGTQ weirdo extremism.

Biden put some of these radical feminists into some positions. I guess it’s not a crime to be a radical feminist but they got some fucked up ideologies in 2020.

But I can’t imagine the majority of people will continually pretend they are cool with it. At some point yea I also agree the fad will die out.

People on the left are over it as well and you're seeing it discussed less in serious to semi-serious places. I was in a discussion and someone said something about americans not having a culture. I said that americans do have a culture and it's so dominant world wide that everyone see it as a natural resource, hence that dumb ass comment. Then I had someone flip the fuck out on me and start insulting me (not in the convo). I checked and saw that they had a go fund me for hormone therapy lol.

There's a weird culture of starting gofundmes for rent, existing, and surgery in that MCU that's growing btw. Standard mental illness shit. Anyways, I decided I wasn't going to argue with someone going through hormone therapy because hormonal change is literally the formula for creating hell on earth for individuals and is the source of at least 99% of mental health challenges. But it's a small, very loud pocket of people.

There was a trans person on an social media page I control that was telling me about how they 'don't feel safe' because men keep killing transgenders. Luckily he was willing to listen but I explained to him that he's a man that's trying to become a woman but isn't a woman and therefore doesn't process sex like women do. Sex for women is literally life or death. The reason a dude can jump into something and a woman has to take her time is because a man can very easily kill a woman and slutting around is a game of roulette. I explained how prostitutes have pimps because even with the pimp's BS the pimp is theoretically going to keep the woman from getting killed and you can't enter womanhood with male aloofness about dying over sex because it's your reality now. He was actually attentive and reasonable but he wasn't on hormone therapy so maybe that was it.

I couldn't imagine saying that to an 'advocate' and not witnessing a meltdown
    Last edited by TSA; 12-04-2020 at 02:17 PM.

Banned

Twitter is like an alternate reality it's really weird and reddit is the same weird safe space just controlled by chinese communists.

TSA is right the whole "she/they/them" bullshit doesn't exist in the real world but here in Sydney we have an area where that twittershere faggotry comes to live in Newtown/Marrickville/Erskineville it's where all the handlebar moustached craft beer drinking gentrifying hipster weirdos live. You won't see chicks with dicks outside of these area so I'm glad they're all congregating in one area. At my last job we had a transgender do some training/work experience and "she" had a deeper voice than any male working there lol "she" could have been a baritone. Now I am reminded that at my work there is a "woman" on afternoon shift (I work days) that is just fucking huge and could easily be a football player, I would guess from the brown skin "she" is a Maori/Islander but it's hilarious when the clearly male looking men become women.

On reddit a few years ago there was some video game drama and I stumbled upon this "speedrunning" shit which is autistic in itself but there was a Dave Chappelle style independent research done in why so many speedrunners turn transgender lol if you take 10 random transgenders from twitter I guarantee at least 4 of them are speedrunners and it gave us this iconic moment in weirdom:

LMAO that never fails to crack me up. The balding cone head kills me every time I see it but if you look at the one on the right in the middle with purple hair that one is one some serious mental illness shit that claims they're interspecial or some retarded made up non-scientific terminology for schizophrenia and how there's 4 different versions of them or something. It's a rabbit hole that I went too deep in to and had to get out because the mental illness is off the charts and the purple hair one needs to be instituionalised.

There's no doubt that transgender is a straight up mental illness but I think some of these people are clearly gay and have trouble accepting they're gay or want to wear women's clothes so they do some weird justification and become transgender because it's trendy. A lot of these people also never go outside hence why they become weird things like speedrunners for N64 games in 2020 and the depression hits hard because they never get sun or social interaction and then being on twitter and denying that they are gay leads them to going down the transgender path

Angry! was right a long time ago when he used to rant about the gay agenda from the mainstream it's most definitely true. Now you have to start being gender neutral in your discussions because you'll upset some 21 year old snowflake that has never been outside in the real world before and thinks that the twitter/reddit nonsense is reality. The more you observe twitter/reddit the less you see it out in the real world and I really am thankful that it's just an online thing because I can easily avoid both of those and never have to interact with it.

I do love how they cannabilise each other, it's all fun and games until some jacked up T filled MAN becomes a SHE and starts dominating the female athletics scene or wants to become an MMA fighter and put females in to the ground.

Since Tooch connected Portland and LGBTQ+W(R#EF I remember when Lord Jama did an officer Vlad interview years ago and said he doesn't support BLM because it's not an organic black organisation and that it's secretly pushing a gay agenda which is exactly what happened LOL the gays and trans jumped straight on to BLM in 2020 and made their "issues" part of the BLM

But let's not pretend that minorities don't play the same shit with race as the gays do with sexuality. "WE NEED MORE REPRESENTATION!" is a big thing right now with the amount of white men dominating news broadcasts in Australia which upsets <1% of the population
    Last edited by The Hound; 12-04-2020 at 07:17 PM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

lmao
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

The ABBOTT