Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
That a low info view of it. It’s better for the election process as a whole if these lawsuits and investigations into fraud or propriety is taken seriously whether Trump lost or not.

People getting upset because trump is lawfully challenging an election that been different, to say the least, is lazy.

If you can’t handle it don’t follow it. But the fact is The media did call it prematurely. They shouldn’t have done that. But they don’t care.

If they investigate and find nothing it hurts nobody.
You don't get it. The Trump administration and the some Republicans in MI wanted to certify all the election votes except for the ones in Detroit. They were basically saying that mass voter fraud was going on in ONLY Detroit but no where else. They're plenty of poor people in other parts of MI. I voted and I did it the legal way so why should my vote not be counted?

This was going on in cities across America. Disregard the black and Hispanic votes. It sounds like Jim Crow stuff.

When John McCain lost to Obama (a man who you voted twice for, Dooch) lost, McCain was a complete gentlemen about it and even congratulated Obama on his victory. Trump doesn't have the same level of class and you, Rob, and Sense-A want me to love Trump?

I am no Democrat nor I am a supporter of Biden/Harris but I will not support Trump. He has gone to a new low.