Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Pennsylvania judge throws out Trump lawsuit, clearing way for Biden win - Fox News

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Everything is always racism with you, Vinny. To me, if you lived somewhere with other races, religions, and so on. And you hate blacks, that don't bother me too much. You have at least been exposed to other cultures and you don't agree with their way of life. Its all these rural hucksters who have never meet anybody who isn't a white christian and all the problems of the country are because of everybody who is not like them.
    I wouldnít say I hate blacks, just the ďrural huckster who never meet anyone who isnít a white ChristianĒ equivalent ones.

That philosophy make sense to you, James?

You sound like a James.

And brother, enough with the TDS posts. Theyíre all gone.

I guess I should be happy a Catholic has the White House, like Artifa?

As long as PApa Joe doesnít fuck with my money Iím good.
    Last edited by Dooch; 12-02-2020 at 09:52 AM.

Who the fuck is James and what the fuck is TDS

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous

Who the fuck is James and what the fuck is TDS
    Look you might not be James, but donít act like you never heard of TDS.

Be better. Proud of ya, babe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Look you might not be James, but don’t act like you never heard of TDS.

Be better. Proud of ya, babe.
    No, I actually had to do an online search to see what TDS was. Sorry I don't do social media so it isn't in my vernacular.
    Now I know Brony burned you twice, that don't mean you need to saddle me with his name just to indirectly feed your hatred towards him.
    As far as the Trump post, I got to get it in while I can, I will move on to Biden soon, don't worry.

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous

No, I actually had to do an online search to see what TDS was. Sorry I don't do social media so it isn't in my vernacular.
    Now I know Brony burned you twice, that don't mean you need to saddle me with his name just to indirectly feed your hatred towards him.
    As far as the Trump post, I got to get it in while I can, I will move on to Biden soon, don't worry.
    Hair plugs only burned me once. I wasnít a fan after the first Betrayal. NBA basically turned into black Jersey Shore. They occasionally work in between reality TV drama.

But I havenít watched in 5 years I couldnít tell you who even plays beside the names I knew from then.

Biden might be the worst President of my lifetime. Well see if he can live up to the hype. I donít know though, deep down Papa Joe is still a crotchety old Irish Catholic.

deep down might be a stretch. He literally threatened someone with a push up contest during the campaign and says 'malarkey'.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    deep down might be a stretch. He literally threatened someone with a push up contest during the campaign and says 'malarkey'.
    He will be every bit as entertaining as Donny. Probably more so.

maybe, but media will try to hide his stupidity. He'll drop bangers every now and then because he's mentally deteriorating and propped up by steroids and stimulants, but Donald Trump was genuinely insane and you can't beat that hilarity. I'm going to miss it honestly. Biden's just dumb, and will probably lose the ability to make sentences by the end of his term. Def. see an N-bomb coming. That cornpop story was fucking hilarious though.

Yea heís definitely going to slip up.

He might say ďnegroĒ or something but my money is with the LBGTQ bizarro world fuck up. Nobody gets that shit.

My girl was at the store and some tranny dude was at the register and she referred to him as ďherĒ and he got all flustered. Iím think isnít this what you want?

Itís like he couldnít take the pressure of being a hideous woman or something he threw this little weak hissy fit.

Nobody gets that pronoun insanity, and I think Papa Joe will be a victim.
    Last edited by Dooch; 12-03-2020 at 05:09 PM.

maybe, but media will try to hide his stupidity. He'll drop bangers every now and then because he's mentally deteriorating and propped up by steroids and stimulants, but Donald Trump was genuinely insane and you can't beat that hilarity. I'm going to miss it honestly. Biden's just dumb, and will probably lose the ability to make sentences by the end of his term. Def. see an N-bomb coming. That cornpop story was fucking hilarious though.
    That's why I didn't vote him. Not just because he selected Harris as his running mate but his ability to think clearly. We'll see in January. I just hope that he doesn't lock down the country.

He might say ďnegroĒ or something but my money is with the LBGTQ bizarro world fuck up. Nobody gets that shit.

My girl was at the store and some tranny dude was at the register and she referred to him as ďherĒ and he got all flustered. Iím think isnít this what you want?

Itís like he couldnít take the pressure of being a hideous woman or something he threw this little weak hissy fit.

I just read that Ellen Page is transgender. Elliot Page now. I always thought she was attractive and nice (celebrity crush). Nothing wrong with it. You are who you are.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    That's why I didn't vote him. Not just because he selected Harris as his running mate but his ability to think clearly. We'll see in January. I just hope that he doesn't lock down the country.

I just read that Ellen Page is transgender. Elliot Page now. I always thought she was attractive and nice (celebrity crush). Nothing wrong with it. You are who you are.
    Shutting the country down would be the dumbest thing he can do.

Iím going to hope that was just campaign talk.

Iím not even sure itís legal or constitutional or even how he would even enforce it.
    It doesnít seem like it is.

The more extreme mandates have been overruled in the courts.

These politicians have pimped this virus out.

This virus has taught me that a dicatorship might not be a bad idea. The press is idiotic and have a country run by clout-beasts is very headachey. In a dictatorship all you have to do is not talk about politics and go about your life. Which is great for getting ppl to shut the fuck up

negro ahaha. I'm going to make a death poll on which ethnicity is going to get sonned by Biden first.

lol yeah that tranny shit is really meta. It's just at the boarder of my liberal meter so I'm not going to give it more energy than is reasonable but I feel like the goal post keeps shifting and the response to not knowing is always getting pissed everything though you're introducing a brand new technique of having a dick that most ppl have no context for understanding. I tapped out at 'male lesbian' lol. It's a thing
    Last edited by TSA; 12-03-2020 at 08:42 PM.

This virus has taught me that a dicatorship might not be a bad idea. The press is idiotic and have a country run by clout-beasts is very headachey. In a dictatorship all you have to do is not talk about politics and go about your life. Which is great for getting ppl to shut the fuck up

negro ahaha. I'm going to make a death poll on which ethnicity is going to get sonned by Biden first.

lol yeah that tranny shit is really meta. It's just at the boarder of my liberal meter so I'm not going to give it more energy than is reasonable but I feel like the goal post keeps shifting and the response to not knowing is always getting pissed everything though you're introducing a brand new technique of having a dick that most ppl have no context for understanding. I tapped out at 'male lesbian' lol. It's a thing
    Lol itís almost intentionally deceptive. Itís probably some sort of self-sabotage that has become a comfort, a misery loves company type of psychological disorder.

But yea, Ellen(Elliot?) Page is a boy now. I have to admit I didnít know ďhimĒ(?) until my girl told me she (because back then this was her(him?)identity)was in Juno.

Itís definitely different because I have separate greetings for men and women.

Yesterday I came across a person I thought was a woman so I gave them the softer woman greeting, then they responded and it was obviously a man and it was awkward.

It was one of those dudes that looked like a lesbian.

My cousin was with me at the time and he wasnít sure either so he said he just gave them the man greeting.

Iím doing man greeting by default now.
    Last edited by Dooch; 12-04-2020 at 08:36 AM.

Juno did have an uncomfortable disposition to her. I think this will be a cultural fad. I know everyone always says that about some shit that won't be a fad but this one has some markings that don't add up. For one, it's only a thing on twitter and maybe instagram. Once you get to facebook it vanishes. Not that ppl aren't becoming trannies but all that psycho babble and conflict from (primarily) non trannies on behalf of trannies in nearly inexistent. Twitter is an alter-ego website, so anything that's big there is usually artificially inflated by people trying to entertain themselves. Then it exists in 'the news' but they literally just report shit for clout and that one's sensational enough to get negative and positive attention to argue and share the article so it's free click bait. Then there's the fact that companies are very into it. If a major company supports your subversive non-stat quo movement, it's dead. Then it's disproportionately important to hollywood and new york people in comparison to the rest of the country which means it's just some clout shit like adopting africans and white hinduism.

people will still be trans etc but all the call me they them shit that's only done by drama school students on the coasts and the ridiculous hyper-categorizations will die out. It really hasn't caught on outside of the anonymous wings of the internet and 'media' circles.

people will still be trans etc but all the call me they them shit that's only done by drama school students on the coasts and the ridiculous hyper-categorizations will die out.
    I tend to agree. some people seem to think language holds a lot of sway and defines you in a positive way (hence the pronoun thing). while this may be true it also works the other way around where language puts people in boxes and where euphemisms are used for terrible things - think abbreviations on one end of the scale ('KZ') and flowery descriptions on the other end of the scale (many euphemisms used for euthanasia by doctors) in Nazi Germany. I foresee backlash coming where people get tired of political correct (what is that even anymore?) language and throw out the 'good' with the 'bad'

I'm not sure I really phrased that right tbh

also, in general, people just can't take much anymore. only 15 minutes ago I got an e-mail from a student, two minutes after I'd put her grade online for the oral exam. she said 'I don't feel represented by this grade'. IDK even know what that's supposed to mean but I guess trouble. I changed the mark accordingly since I'm not responsible for her failing at life later and I want to get started on my weekend, not have some DAD helicopter parenting all over my rooftop this evening