Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pennsylvania judge throws out Trump lawsuit, clearing way for Biden win - Fox News

^^elohel

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post

lmao
    'Do you perform the natural obligations?'

so I gave this some more thought after logging out. I can think of two instances in my own life where I came across people like this. might have reported on these before on here, I don't remember

* female student of mine wanted to become a man. we're talking a 17 year old here. this was three years ago. school was cool about it and she/he got hormone treatment but did not want a D*CK 'because those things look ugly'. we had some convos about her/his name change too

* friend of mine who lived down the block and was a few years older than me offed himself. we're talking late nineties now. he was in his twenties and living w/ his parents. he had told them he felt like a woman trapped in a man's body. back then this wasn't really 'a thing' yet and both the GP (physician) and his parents were not having any of it. one night he took all the pills available in the house including some anti depressants he had been described and OD'ed permanently

I guess what to take away from all this is that these people could use some guidance, whether they legit feel this way or have mental issues, so they don't hurt themselves and can lead a fulfilling life. I wish them all the best. I have to say none of the above though went for all that pronoun ish (the student just became 'he/him' not 'they' or whatever) or were on that 'I'm interspecies on an astral plane' sh*t. doesn't look like this goes down like that IRL as opposed to online. that's just some plain 'look at me I'm so special RESPECT MUH INDIVIDUALITY' type thing - people creating their own phantasy reality and expecting everyone to go along with that.

Twitter is like an alternate reality it's really weird and reddit is the same weird safe space just controlled by chinese communists.

TSA is right the whole "she/they/them" bullshit doesn't exist in the real world but here in Sydney we have an area where that twittershere faggotry comes to live in Newtown/Marrickville/Erskineville it's where all the handlebar moustached craft beer drinking gentrifying hipster weirdos live. You won't see chicks with dicks outside of these area so I'm glad they're all congregating in one area. At my last job we had a transgender do some training/work experience and "she" had a deeper voice than any male working there lol "she" could have been a baritone. Now I am reminded that at my work there is a "woman" on afternoon shift (I work days) that is just fucking huge and could easily be a football player, I would guess from the brown skin "she" is a Maori/Islander but it's hilarious when the clearly male looking men become women.

On reddit a few years ago there was some video game drama and I stumbled upon this "speedrunning" shit which is autistic in itself but there was a Dave Chappelle style independent research done in why so many speedrunners turn transgender lol if you take 10 random transgenders from twitter I guarantee at least 4 of them are speedrunners and it gave us this iconic moment in weirdom:

LMAO that never fails to crack me up. The balding cone head kills me every time I see it but if you look at the one on the right in the middle with purple hair that one is one some serious mental illness shit that claims they're interspecial or some retarded made up non-scientific terminology for schizophrenia and how there's 4 different versions of them or something. It's a rabbit hole that I went too deep in to and had to get out because the mental illness is off the charts and the purple hair one needs to be instituionalised.

There's no doubt that transgender is a straight up mental illness but I think some of these people are clearly gay and have trouble accepting they're gay or want to wear women's clothes so they do some weird justification and become transgender because it's trendy. A lot of these people also never go outside hence why they become weird things like speedrunners for N64 games in 2020 and the depression hits hard because they never get sun or social interaction and then being on twitter and denying that they are gay leads them to going down the transgender path

Angry! was right a long time ago when he used to rant about the gay agenda from the mainstream it's most definitely true. Now you have to start being gender neutral in your discussions because you'll upset some 21 year old snowflake that has never been outside in the real world before and thinks that the twitter/reddit nonsense is reality. The more you observe twitter/reddit the less you see it out in the real world and I really am thankful that it's just an online thing because I can easily avoid both of those and never have to interact with it.

I do love how they cannabilise each other, it's all fun and games until some jacked up T filled MAN becomes a SHE and starts dominating the female athletics scene or wants to become an MMA fighter and put females in to the ground.

Since Tooch connected Portland and LGBTQ+W(R#EF I remember when Lord Jama did an officer Vlad interview years ago and said he doesn't support BLM because it's not an organic black organisation and that it's secretly pushing a gay agenda which is exactly what happened LOL the gays and trans jumped straight on to BLM in 2020 and made their "issues" part of the BLM

But let's not pretend that minorities don't play the same shit with race as the gays do with sexuality. "WE NEED MORE REPRESENTATION!" is a big thing right now with the amount of white men dominating news broadcasts in Australia which upsets <1% of the population

lol at that guy's head. Man, the gays have a 'chaotic feminine energy' as someone once described it that's a huge fucking problem on the left lol. They really like social movements and whenever there's one that latch on and drown it out with their gayness and chaos. Everything is always a megahorn and loud declarations about how they're not going to listen.

Even the Endsars movement in Nigeria. A group of feminists took charge or coordinating donations and medical treatment etc and everyone was cool with it. Then they came with a random manifesto that nobody asked for with a bunch of random fucking points about LGBT shit. And everyone flipped the fuck out and splintered into 2 camps, the 'we have to end this literal gustapo police unit' v 'IF ITS NOT GAY I DONT WANT ANY PART OF IT'. I think people with this type of disposition are good wind being well planned sails, but if you put them in the front they'll drive the bus off a cliff.

Nobody black knows where the fuck the 'BLM organization' came from. It's literally a hashtag that someone happened to use that went viral pretty organically. Then white ppl kept talking about it as a literal organization which was funny for 4 months until an organization then popped up on month 5 unprovoked to take white liberal donations (towards what I don't know). Then, like EndSars, also had a manifesto about 'ending the nuclear family' that fucking no body on earth asked for. All twitter people in both cases, all hyper into the gay shit.

'We need more representation' black people are the same people as the gay people. They're always black ppl that grew up around white people, moved to a major city as a part of gentrification and are making up for all their years of having nothing to do with other black people by going extra fucking loud and being a white liberal about black shit. They still don't have any actual involvement with black people outside of their demo/circle that also has the same life story. Most black people don't give a fuck if there's a black Captain Hook or some stupid shit like that but the group i'm citing just wants to make it easier for themselves to consume white shit. REAL NIGGAS just watch B-movies and Tyler Perry (which the cited demo hates and doesn't understand because they're also white liberals about watching movies). 'Representation' didn't get black ppl anywhere and nobody gave suburbanite gay liberal twitter the memo.

This demo just wants to police celebrities (media is their only connection to being black) and talking about trannies shit (so they can sound like they're 'fighting' something because hearing about martin luther king in their white school white being stared at was the first time they realized they were black). Or doing some white shit like 'being a feminist' and policing how white ppl also do that same white cultural thing that they weren't invited to.

I know this demo well because statistically I'm supposed to be among them but somehow missed the bus. They are few but very loud and in the end of the day culturally white ppl.

Banned

The funny thing is on twitter the group that gets offended the most is white people doing so on behalf of other groups lol white liberals <35 have been growing up with such an extreme hatred of being white. They become transgender, they become these cucks who won’t engage in sex with their partner, the women make these halfcast babies in the hopes of being regarded less racist the way fake Christians pray for Jesus on their death bed to sneak in to heaven, now we have white people in Australia who voluntarily want to hand money to aboriginals as a second rental payment for something that happened 300 years ago lmao

The gays always shoehorn their BS in to every discussion about anything to do with equality, they’re the minority group equivalent of “but what about men?” I don’t think there’s any social justice movement in the world that the gays haven’t forced their way in to except anything in China. But you can’t tell them to step back because they’re like ants to a picnic once they send out the virtue bat signal

BLM took off here in regards to the aboriginal treatment by police and the deaths in custody. What happened? Some bullshit about indigenous lgbtq whatever the fuck it is lmao the poofter parade was controversial last year because the cops had a float and they used to beat up and kill gays <1980s which is why the parade started and now all 24 of the indigenous transgender people in Australia don’t feel safe at the parade so there’s a kerfuffle about it under the terms of BLM LGBTQI+ lol they’re fuckin everywhere

It’s funny to me when black people take advantage of it. TSA mentioned the random go fund me pages and I saw a few obvious “why not try it” pages shit like “white people need to pay me to say sorry” and people started paying lol I think the suicide rate for white people born after 1985 is going to sky rocket.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Lol the best was when those white people got on their knees and begged for forgiveness. Meanwhile half these peoples ancestors were probably Slavic slaves or serfs at some point or some dirtbag poor trash Irish famine immigrants.

But people that stupid deserve what they get.

People are just so full of absolute shit and useless.

Next time we have a 24 hour power outage just look at the reaction of these social media nuts with the looming threat of batteries dying on there phones.

You will see the most entitled demands, like the linemen are going to move faster because you call and complain.

Or the next massive storm. We got 22 inches of snow in one day and people expected to get out of their driveways like it was another day at work.

These type of people have no clue how things work and that running a civilization takes constant maintenance which equals WORK. Being a fucking full time activist clinging to “fighting the system” and trying to fuck with basic systems moving smoothly is only going to make everyone hate you.
    Last edited by Dooch; 12-05-2020 at 09:23 AM.

Banned

Lol there is an irl streamer called smooth sanchez who was making white women kneel and apologise for their white privilege which was a great troll in how subservient these people have become but the greatest part was when he was making them do it in memory of George Foreman lol half the time they don’t even know what they’re “fighting for” they’re just fighting because they’re angry they were born white.

The great irony to me is that a lot of it comes across that black people and other ethnic minority groups are just so stupid and unable to succeed in the world that they need these self hating white people to hand them things or make things easier for them. These liberal whites don’t see black people as equal they’re just a tool to enhance their personal image that the white saviour is here to save the day.

Deep down they think that black people are stupid which is why they usually slow down their speech and talk with simplified language when discussing the matter and it’s also why they love to take over the discussion and direction of any issue involving non-whites.

I also don’t think I’ve seen any white male at these protests that looks like they could lift a 20kg Olympic barbell there’s a definite correlation between soy drinkers and being a gigantic flaming pussy cunt.

Speaking or soy drinkers and transgenders, I remember reading about the huge backlash some soy drink company was receiving because the transgenders who were buying it up didn’t have the strength to open the bottles anymore lol
    Last edited by The Hound; 12-05-2020 at 09:57 AM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Lol there is an irl streamer called smooth sanchez who was making white women kneel and apologise for their white privilege which was a great troll in how subservient these people have become but the greatest part was when he was making them do it in memory of George Foreman lol half the time they don’t even know what they’re “fighting for” they’re just fighting because they’re angry they were born white.

The great irony to me is that a lot of it comes across that black people and other ethnic minority groups are just so stupid and unable to succeed in the world that they need these self hating white people to hand them things or make things easier for them. These liberal whites don’t see black people as equal they’re just a tool to enhance their personal image that the white saviour is here to save the day.

Deep down they think that black people are stupid which is why they usually slow down their speech and talk with simplified language when discussing the matter and it’s also why they love to take over the discussion and direction of any issue involving non-whites.

I also don’t think I’ve seen any white male at these protests that looks like they could lift a 20kg Olympic barbell there’s a definite correlation between soy drinkers and being a gigantic flaming pussy cunt.

Speaking or soy drinkers and transgenders, I remember reading about the huge backlash some soy drink company was receiving because the transgenders who were buying it up didn’t have the strength to open the bottles anymore lol
    I did see that smooth Sanchez stream. Lol. It’s a strange group of people.

lmao

hahaAHAHA! Uganda is the GOAT

AhahahahhahahahahaAHAHahahaHAH dude what? I saw the name a while back but I didn't look into it. That's awesome. Bill Burr said it on SNL about white women hijacking the 'woke movement' and white wimmen lost their shit on twitter.

I would like to see our taxes actual go into improving the country. the US healthcare system is a fucking scam and the police are low lifes. But it sucks that if you face that direction you'll have to swim through a pack of people using the opportunity to show people on twitter than their identity is whatever they're into sexually. JK Rowling has a 5 day war with them and I'm glad she held her ground. They were mad that she didn't like the use of the term 'people who menstrate' to describe actual women LOL. The article that used the term (again, it's always journalists, celebrities and twitter ppl, nobody else) wasn't even writing about mensuration, he just didn't want to saw women. They came at her and she kept the same energy. Typically they'll bully and dox a person into submission because god forbid people on an app are angry at you.

Well they are attacking the Cyberpunk game now. Apparently there are no gender binary options in the dialogue. So they only use 'he or she'. There aren't any 'they, them' used. So even if you make a trans character which you can do, the dialogue doesn't change. This ofcourse has caused uproar and for some reason gaming outlets insists on having the one trans dude they have in the office review this game. Games apparently racist to but the story was written by a black dude.

I'm ok for Trans people to do their thing but sometimes they truly do push the limits. The worst is sport. Trans women being in sports is lunacy and it's not like they competing in gymnastics or shit like that, they gotta go and do wrestling, mma, weightlifting. Female athletes you know are mad at this but can't say shit because they fear the backlash. So they have to go and step into the Octagon with a dude and get beat down.

Banned

It’s complete lunacy. I’m not sure what the end game is in terms of when people will reject it because the people pushing it will continually push more non sensical BS unless they face opposition, which they won’t anytime soon.

Biden has been and will continue to appoint radical feminists throughout his cabinet and it will definitely be a part of “policy” in his admin.

So I actually see it increasing.

Trans people should maybe compete in their own category, thereby leveling the playing field again for women. Admittedly, that would make for a small group of athletes right now in this 'third category' but I'm sure more will follow. I don't think my proposition would have any chance of succeeding in the current political and societal climate though. Chances might be better once the group of trans people grows at an ever increasing rate and this is reflected in sports competition participation.

IDK anything about games. They can add the 'they/them' option in the next scheduled update? Trans people may want to consider whether pushing this kind of thing vehemently is not working against their overall interest (= broad acceptance) in the long run, which I think is what Dooch is also saying. It's always the outrage part that turns some people off from their cause, I think. I'm sure that these days in the Western world trans people could ask for these changes to happen and for example gaming companies would gladly go along with it (audience serving/catering = more money pocketed in the long run), no need for uproar I think. IDK I guess I might feel differently if I were a trans person myself. It's hard to speak for other people.
    Retired.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Trans people should maybe compete in their own category, thereby leveling the playing field again for women. Admittedly, that would make for a small group of athletes right now in this 'third category' but I'm sure more will follow. I don't think my proposition would have any chance of succeeding in the current political and societal climate though. Chances might be better once the group of trans people grows at an ever increasing rate and this is reflected in sports competition participation.

IDK anything about games. They can add the 'they/them' option in the next scheduled update? Trans people may want to consider whether pushing this kind of thing vehemently is not working against their overall interest (= broad acceptance) in the long run, which I think is what Dooch is also saying. It's always the outrage part that turns some people off from their cause, I think. I'm sure that these days in the Western world trans people could ask for these changes to happen and for example gaming companies would gladly go along with it (audience serving/catering = more money pocketed in the long run), no need for uproar I think. IDK I guess I might feel differently if I were a trans person myself. It's hard to speak for other people.
    That’s part of the problem nobody knows what they want.

Do they want to be accepted as another gender or do they want to remain “in limbo”?

Nobody understands this and nobody can inherently know what to call someone who is obviously trans.

It comes off as a complete troll job and then gets weaponized against people who otherwise don’t really care. Live your life. But don’t expect people to understand something that vague and fluid. Stop making “demands” of people. This has become a thing to do. Aggressively harass people into submission.

Well, that type of action provokes a harsher response.

But this is all part of some larger LGBTQ power grab in my opinion.

They’ve come to occupy a lot of powerful
    Positions and they see themselves as separate. Almost like a separate race of people. I know that sounds crazy, but I think there truth to it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post

That’s part of the problem nobody knows what they want.

Do they want to be accepted as another gender or do they want to remain “in limbo”?

Nobody understands this and nobody can inherently know what to call someone who is obviously trans.

It comes off as a complete troll job and then gets weaponized against people who otherwise don’t really care. Live your life. But don’t expect people to understand something that vague and fluid. Stop making “demands” of people. This has become a thing to do. Aggressively harass people into submission.

Well, that type of action provokes a harsher response.

But this is all part of some larger LGBTQ power grab in my opinion.

They’ve come to occupy a lot of powerful
    Positions and they see themselves as separate. Almost like a separate race of people. I know that sounds crazy, but I think there truth to it.