Thread: The new Macbook Pro 13" with M1 chip.

{>____<}

Default The new Macbook Pro 13" with M1 chip.

Apple is killing it now with this new M1 chip. Apple has parted ways with Intel in order to manufacture their own processors. Based on the reviews and performance tests, the M1 chip is the best in the game. I'm interested in the Macbook Pro 16' M1. This new Macbook Pro 13" and Macbook Air M1 has great performance, a nice slick design, and great battery life.

$1,900.00 for the Macbook Pro 13" is high considering some people don't even use half of it's capabilities. I dislike it when they use editing in 4K video for content creators as their selling point. Most people aren't YouTubers or content creators so rendering a 4K video is pointless. Other than that, nice overall but expensive.

I just recently purchased a HP Envy x360 15.6' - 16GB RAM - 512GB SSD + 32GB Optane - Intel Core i7-1165G7 with an Intel Iris Xe graphics card. The machine is very impressive and I haven't even played any games or ran any high-end programs. It's not a Macbook Pro but with what I do on a day to day basis, a HP will do just fine.

Good video.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 11-25-2020 at 10:15 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Who even buys laptops in 2020 lol imagine buying this shit.

AMD > intel/apple
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Who even buys laptops in 2020 lol imagine buying this shit.

AMD > intel/apple
    I had to buy a new one for personnel use. Also, you cannot do everything on a phone/tablet, especially for work.

AMD is good but in terms of long-term use, reliability, and performance, Intel is the way to go. I was going to purchase a laptop with an AMD processor because of the low price but during my research, I discovered that it's mostly for gaming, something I don't do on a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Business
    Leisure
    Or "Only Use my Blade" for video editing Jager shots and RV rapes.

Apple got two things right, the track pad and longevity of their macbooks. I have one that's still humming along after 12 yrs of abuse. It's used for storage and other shit, but it's like an abused yuppie woman living in a hipster, sleek, slot-house.

I should put a mask on it and strike it w/ a bull whip.
    Yeah I still got a 2010 Macbook Pro which I don't know how but its still going. It's a tank.

I got a Razer Blade and it had major issues within a year. A good powerful laptop is nice to have to be honest. Next year expect to see the top AMD chips paired with Nvidia's best and you will get some pretty capable machines.

The new m1 chips are hughely impressive though, glad Intel are getting pounded at the moment. AMD 5000 series are going to be strong as well. Pair it with nvidia's 3000 cards and you will have a very capable laptop.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    Yeah I still got a 2010 Macbook Pro which I don't know how but its still going. It's a tank.

I got a Razer Blade and it had major issues within a year. A good powerful laptop is nice to have to be honest. Next year expect to see the top AMD chips paired with Nvidia's best and you will get some pretty capable machines.

The new m1 chips are hughely impressive though, glad Intel are getting pounded at the moment. AMD 5000 series are going to be strong as well. Pair it with nvidia's 3000 cards and you will have a very capable laptop.
    Macbook Pro is super expensive. A spec'd out cost >$8,000. That's crazy for a computer but they're super reliable. My 2020 HP Envy should last at least six years so once this dies, I'll purchase a Mac.