Thread: The new Macbook Pro 13" with M1 chip.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    {>____<}

Default The new Macbook Pro 13" with M1 chip.

Apple is killing it now with this new M1 chip. Apple has parted ways with Intel in order to manufacture their own processors. Based on the reviews and performance tests, the M1 chip is the best in the game. I'm interested in the Macbook Pro 16' M1. This new Macbook Pro 13" and Macbook Air M1 has great performance, a nice slick design, and great battery life.

$1,900.00 for the Macbook Pro 13" is high considering some people don't even use half of it's capabilities. I dislike it when they use editing in 4K video for content creators as their selling point. Most people aren't YouTubers or content creators so rendering a 4K video is pointless. Other than that, nice overall but expensive.

I just recently purchased a HP Envy x360 15.6' - 16GB RAM - 512GB SSD + 32GB Optane - Intel Core i7-1165G7 with an Intel Iris Xe graphics card. The machine is very impressive and I haven't even played any games or ran any high-end programs. It's not a Macbook Pro but with what I do on a day to day basis, a HP will do just fine.

Good video.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 11-25-2020 at 10:15 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty