I am a fair and just MAGA Moderator. As-salamu alaykum the pedophile rapist slave owner murderous Islamic prophet. Peace be with you unless I'm cutting your head off with a machete for not converting to Islam or raping your wife with my no go zone migrant friends.

You were mocking Christians, their faith, and their literature. Please explain why it was rude or inaccurate for someone to mock your religion in response.

Christians treat others how they would like to be treated. Do you practice an alternative principle in which you treat others how you would NOT like to be treated? By which principle should I moderate?

In such a case you have a disagreement with another forum member, should you not debate the subject of the argument rather than exercise censorship?

Should censorship be exercised and wielded upon you in the same manner you exercised and wielded it upon others?

How about I just moderate this incident NIHILISTICLY. You know? There's no such thing as truth. Right is wrong. Wrong is right. Reality is not reality. I'm one of the 60 something genders and that horseshit?