Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hal banned, Sense-A a mod, Art stripped of Vac status?

{>____<}

Default Hal banned, Sense-A a mod, Art stripped of Vac status?

What's going on? Hal is a good guy. Art has been stripped of his Vac/Mod status recently and Sense-A (of all people) is a super-moderator. I will state that during this COVID-19, election of 2020, and the protests, this place has become divided just like in the real world. This has pushed some good members away.

Unban Hal.

Thank you.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

I have no intention to ever abuse my mod privileges.

Hal decided it was within his power to delete any comment he disagreed with.

So what exactly is the problem here?

There is no division. I, as a moderator, am far more tolerant of dissenting or adversarial beliefs than those opposed to mine.

I agree Hal shouldn't be banned. I like Hal even though he disagrees with me. But if he unjustifiably banned others, he should taste his own medicine. The idea of being a Wu-Tang fan is that we do not conform. We are all unique rebels.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 11-26-2020 at 11:17 AM.

I was also removed as admin?

You should have been banned when you became a fair weather season Miami cHeat fan but we were more tolerant than you are. Your admin privileges never defined you. The ridiculousness of your comments was always enough.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 11-26-2020 at 11:56 AM.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I was also removed as admin?
    No way. They're removing people who have years of experience of moderating this forum. To throw in people who aren't that experienced in moderating/managing, this forum will fall apart. We need individuals who're level headed.

Reinstate Check Two and Hal, please. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 11-26-2020 at 01:33 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

“To the Victor belongs the spoils”- Bobby Baccala

Salute, Corp enjoy your families if you got em.

I’m going with red wine and the Irishman and my beautiful girls.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    No way. They're removing people who have years of experience of moderating this forum. To throw in people who aren't that experienced in moderating/managing, this forum will fall apart. We need individuals who're level headed.

Reinstate Check Two and Hal, please. Thank you.
    I'm your huckleberry

I did not edit Sense-A's signature...

I do not know how to do that or have the power to do so

What proof do you have?

Obviously none because I didn't do it

Obviously you just assumed it was me because of the church of satan link. But it wasnt...

Maybe who ever did change his sig should come forward and stop this injustice...

What injustice?

For weeks my account was hacked, altered, and my posts deleted by rogue/viscous/hateful/racist mods, including you.

I'm a victimized pseudo-liberal demoKKKrat Regressive Neo-Marxist. 1/1012th Native American.

It kind of feels like having an election STOLEN from me. *Holds back tears*
    Last edited by Sense-A; 11-26-2020 at 05:56 PM.

Anybody ever smoked opium?
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

All I did was delete your posts in MY thread because they were rude and inaccurate...

I am a fair and just MAGA Moderator. As-salamu alaykum the pedophile rapist slave owner murderous Islamic prophet. Peace be with you unless I'm cutting your head off with a machete for not converting to Islam or raping your wife with my no go zone migrant friends.

You were mocking Christians, their faith, and their literature. Please explain why it was rude or inaccurate for someone to mock your religion in response.

Christians treat others how they would like to be treated. Do you practice an alternative principle in which you treat others how you would NOT like to be treated? By which principle should I moderate?

In such a case you have a disagreement with another forum member, should you not debate the subject of the argument rather than exercise censorship?

Should censorship be exercised and wielded upon you in the same manner you exercised and wielded it upon others?

How about I just moderate this incident NIHILISTICLY. You know? There's no such thing as truth. Right is wrong. Wrong is right. Reality is not reality. I'm one of the 60 something genders and that horseshit?

How was I mocking anything? I posted a Penn & Teller video from their show "Bullshit". Your post was inaccurate because the majority of what you said wasn't true. It was rude because you were trying to insult me, you were not debating. You took it too far and could have said it better and I probably wouldn't have deleted it. And suggesting Im some crazy goth that self mutilates myself...