Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hal banned, Sense-A a mod, Art stripped of Vac status?

Banned

Lol what forum was this Happening?

This is the first time I’ve ever seen this satan person.

You know I think people have been on Internet forums for way too long. It’s a chronic sickness.

Hal should be banned for spamming this place with Euro stories Ahahahahaha

Ahh the long missed forum drama has returned.

I guess we can call this the Biden-effect.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    Ahh the long missed forum drama has returned.

I guess we can call this the Biden-effect.
    Ya mind if I sniff your hair?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    I have no intention to ever abuse my mod privileges.

Hal decided it was within his power to delete any comment he disagreed with.

So what exactly is the problem here?

There is no division. I, as a moderator, am far more tolerant of dissenting or adversarial beliefs than those opposed to mine.

I agree Hal shouldn't be banned. I like Hal even though he disagrees with me. But if he unjustifiably banned others, he should taste his own medicine. The idea of being a Wu-Tang fan is that we do not conform. We are all unique rebels.
    Let me guess. You said something offensive about someone. That's the only way to get banned here. I don't understand. You like hip-hop but not people very much. This place is becoming BTNHBoard.com when it was 2003-2007.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Don't Hurt My Feelings!!!!

Last edited by Sense-A; 11-27-2020 at 10:22 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Let me guess. You said something offensive about someone. That's the only way to get banned here. I don't understand. You like hip-hop but not people very much. This place is becoming BTNHBoard.com when it was 2003-2007.
    Rappers tend to like hip hop but not people very much.

Banned

I'm not quite sure what happened here in the past week, but i logged on just now after awakining from a turkey coma and i have several pm's and threads saying i was banned and apart of some conspiracy concerning cilvaringz and check 2. i assure everyone here, not only did i not partake in any nefarious wu-corp activities this past week, i didn't even know anything about them.

the only thing i have done as far as editing someone's post was about a week or so ago, i edited the end of one of Sensative-A's posts with basically the same twitter warning that was being posted to President Trump's tweets claiming it was factually inaccurate. It was in jest, and I'm sure he realized it, too. I did not change any of his words or delete any of his posts.

I am under attack from the fake wu-corp media and the deep state ktl. i sent my lawyers to the parking lot of Nicky Gooch's Landscape Supply next to a dildo factory in Cleveland for a press conference. I am certain that there was fraud and I will come out victorious and serve another term as Wu-Chamber and GenChat moderator.

God Bless the Wu-Knighted States of America

So instead of committing sucide (?) Robbeh has decided to continue using the only authority he has in life (wutang forum moderation) to take out his p a i n? the plot thiccens

Also, this is way too much chaos for a dead wutang forum of 7 ppl Robby becoming mod has been a huge problem because he's too sensitive and poor. Idk how someone can't handle mildly monitoring an internet forum.

Four Seasons Landscaping is where Dooch and I turn demoKKKrats into fertilizer.

It's cool Art. I will forgive you if you confess and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Banned

I will agree to be your biggest milorganite customer if you admit that either you were lying or just stupid when you said that God is mentioned in the constitution of our great country.

Banned

Four Seasons is not affiliated with Art Vandalay nor do we support his racist, xenophobic and divisive rhetoric.

The people have spoken, there was no fraud, and even if there was fraud it was “in jest” and wouldn’t have mattered anyway.

Moderator-Elect Sense-A has been declared by wu Corp media elites as the winner and we at Four Seasons acknowledge that declaration.