Thread: Willie D on Joe Rogan's podcast. Better than a cut white or black woman's feet for CJ

Banned

Default Willie D on Joe Rogan's podcast. Better than a cut white or black woman's feet for CJ

LOL I have no clue what they're going to talk about but I think Rogan is going to be stuck with the already shallow pool of texas celebrities now that he's moved.

Oh shit, Mike Judge?!

Banned

Mike Judge barely said anything and had to leave halfway through the interview.

lame, I need king of the hill stories/questions. People always ask him about beavis and butthead but KOH is 10x more interesting and funny. He had a show on Starz (i think) where he animated old road stories for ppl like Rick James. I've only seen the clips on youtube but they're fucking hilarious

Banned

there was no king of the hill mentioned. a little beavis and butthead and a little Office Space.

i think he talked a little king of the hill on howard stern a few years back.

Banned

actually, somebody just posted it 2 weeks ago...

Banned

Joe Rogan must be in decline if Willie D is the calibre of guest now
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    lame, I need king of the hill stories/questions. People always ask him about beavis and butthead but KOH is 10x more interesting and funny. He had a show on Starz (i think) where he animated old road stories for ppl like Rick James. I've only seen the clips on youtube but they're fucking hilarious
    Tales of the Tour Bus is real interesting. there's 2 seasons I watched, there might be more

my fav ep is the one about P funk

^^that chick looks like BeautiflyB, STYLE's main squeeze
    Retired.

can anyone tell me why Joe Rogan really left LA? I know he stated "the living conditions in LA are too crowded" but I'm not buying that at all

I think he also said he "needed a bit more freedom". I can imagine lol. but is there any show that went sideways or that he got extremely bad feedback over?

it's not like I listen to him on the regular
    Retired.

^ It seems like a Joe Rogan type of thing to do. He has enough juice now where he can get people to come to him, they know millions will watch.

I watched a few episodes recently, the one with Donnell and Dave Chappelle and some other guy who was talking about politics. It's always interesting, although I usually only watch the ones with people I'm already interested in I guess.

Banned

He mentions a few reasons.

1. governor newsom’s horrible lockdown rules.
    2. His main job is being a standup comedian and his home base is the Comedy Store in L.A. He doesn’t see the comedy store opening anytime soon where he can work out new material. He is able to do standup in Texas and plans on opening his own club there soon
    3 (my opinion) with his new 5 year $100 million Spotify deal, he doesn’t want to pay California’s high taxes.