Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New ODB action figure

Peace CT

Yeah this is dope. They are doing CZARFACE too. Peace

The ABBOTT

Good find. I always wonder what things would be like if OBD was still around and somewhat sober. He seems like he would be able to call the other generals out on all their bullshit, while also be a unifying individual. I am going to have to look into coping this.

this is dope. the packaging is so good you'd keep it wrapped (Comic Book Guy style lol)

@josborne good to hear they are doing this for Czarface (the character, I imagine, not the rappers) too. he looks awesome

yes, i will hang it on the wall and won't open it. I also have Slayer, Motorhead and Venom figures made by the same company

I saw action figures for Yaphet Kotto and Harry Dean Stanton from the Alien cast the other day.

When are they going to bring out action figures of the film 'The Pianist'?

The Ghostface figure is hard to top.

^^do you have it?

^^No

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I saw action figures for Yaphet Kotto and Harry Dean Stanton from the Alien cast the other day.

When are they going to bring out action figures of the film 'The Pianist'?

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Good find. I always wonder what things would be like if OBD was still around and somewhat sober. He seems like he would be able to call the other generals out on all their bullshit, while also be a unifying individual. I am going to have to look into coping this.
    yeah I agree, I think there's a direct correlation between him dying and Rza being on 100% bullshit. The albums and shows also lost that unstructured unpredictable element that made 36 chambers good (forever didn't have much of it but it was somewhat there). Not that they can't be great without it, but yeah.

PRODIGAL SUN

hahaah cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    I gotta say this one cracked me up

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    yeah I agree, I think there's a direct correlation between him dying and Rza being on 100% bullshit. The albums and shows also lost that unstructured unpredictable element that made 36 chambers good (forever didn't have much of it but it was somewhat there). Not that they can't be great without it, but yeah.
    Fo sho. I think it has been mentioned by several generals in interviews. And you can just feel it. He was the one who would call BS on RZA. And I think bring him back to the ground with everyone. And he could do it for all of them somehow. Maybe some kind of 'ive tripped so hard i can cut you right here down and still make a joke and just throw that shield of because we are one' type of shit.

The shows, and I've never seen one with Dirty, the shows got boring fast for me. They were trying to put some structure in, and elements. But I think they never got around to just either sitting down and building the next best performance ever. Or just being that same group with chaos but organized chaos. I think they missed out though. Around 8 Diagrams, they could have structured everything properly. And build one of the biggest AV shows ever. Not even talking about nowadays. The possibilities are crazy. But all the shit, like a saw from the show at festival in NYC couple of years ago, are half assed. That was with the house on stage an such.

Just image the visual they could have pulled of with screens. The shit they could have done if they had like fucking kung fu fighters doing shit in the background. Playing with multiple levels of stages. This shit could have been epic.

I remember reading LL used to do shows like that in the 80's. And a couple of years ago, I saw Rocky & Tyler doing that shit. I was like damn, now that is a fucking show.

Reading Uey's book, and listening to his Podcast, he seems like a guy that calls people out. But I have no idea if they are still on that direct level with each other. Nor that he has the same presence as Dirty in such a conversation. That reminds me of something I believe Meth said, that for Dirt. For ODB, it was always about The Clan. And that aspect seems to be lost on 'em.
    Last edited by Jet Set; 12-02-2020 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    I gotta say this one cracked me up

When this was released, they were also selling the wonder woman invisible yet. Was like a Hot Wheels packaging. And you could just see it was empty.