Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pakistan new law

The ABBOTT

Default Pakistan new law

Pakistan be choppin balls for all you rapy pervs, You think this is a good way to prosecute sex offenders?

https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/26/imran-khan-backs-new-laws-to-chemically-castrate-rapists-in-pakistan-13660312/

Banned

Imran Khan what a legend, 1992 World Cup one of the greatest sporting miracles ever!
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Actually this is common practice through out the world, especially for pedophiles.

I agree with this policy.

The ABBOTT

Imagine being wrongfully accused though?

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    That's the issue with this law. When the judiciary makes the wrong decision you fucking up someones life.

Then again in places like Pakistan and sadly most Muslim countries rape and pedophilia are all to common. So these laws are just bullshit populist laws to quell the anger of the masses. They do nothing to fix the actual problem.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    you are right and I blame myself for not even thinking about that. stupid reasoning on my part

I guess I don't feel very lenient to rapists in general and was therefore oversimplifying
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

I don't think its a bad law. But you better have some very concrete evidence before you start taking away someones manhood. I would be less lenient towards anything involving children.

Laws like this are dumb and exist for the purpose of cap. Imagine being the 11 year old that causes someone to get their balls cut off or die. Even if they molested you this is going to make it hard for anyone that isn't violent to come forward. Dumb ass laws like this actually help the problem. Pedophiles get away with 'you don't want me to get in trouble do you' at the moment, let alone removing someone's beezacc.

The ABBOTT

U.S. now wants to ban abortions again. At least in some states. Which doesn't make sense, because 2/3 of public don't agree with it. But that is what happens when the courts get appointed by politicians.

^ Religious nuts. I don't see anything morally wrong with abortion. Its just a practical consideration - are the parents equipped to take care of the child? If not, why bother. The fetus is not conscious, they live through the mother, so in the end its up to her.

In any case, banning abortion won't stop people travelling to get it done elsewhere, or risking their lives trying to do it themselves.

Not sure what it has to do with the thread though.

The ABBOTT

^Posted here just because it was similar in fact to government enacting laws concerning people's sequel behavior. I would favor castration for child abusers. I would be for banning abortions, but I also can see why under some circumstances it is not the best solution.

An abortion is not remotely similar to child abuse though.

It should be seen in purely practical terms. A lot of people don't have the money, or the love to give. Its not like we're running low on people, and at that age you're not depriving an unconscious fetus of anything.

Something tells me that the people in favor of banning abortion would not be interested in adopting any of these unwanted kids.

You're not going to change human nature, so just be practical about this shit.

I support people's right to abortion.

Better for the kid not to come into the world if it is unwanted or can't be cared for.

People could argue for adoption. Well I'm only in favor of same country adoption so as not to uproot a kid more than absolutely necessary

Are you really gonna have a woman go through a 9 month pregnancy if after 2 months she alreafy knows she doesn't want the kid?

as for the first post : I'm still in favor of strict pedo laws. The ball chopping should be laid on ice if the proof is thin though
    Retired.