01.01.2021
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Don Def- Sight Beyond Sight (Prod. by Lord Beatjitzu)

  1. #1

    Default Don Def- Sight Beyond Sight (Prod. by Lord Beatjitzu)

    Whaddup y'all- Just dropped my new single "Sight Beyond Sight" (Prod. by Lord Beatjitzu). Vital Info EP droppin soon. Check it out, lemme know what you guys think

    https://dondef.bandcamp.com/track/sight-beyond-sight


  2. #2
    EL PELIRROJO Hal Incandenza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WIZARD OF OZ TERRITORY
    Posts
    20,361
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    this kind of production suits you as well as (slightly) more commercial beats I heard you on before

    dope song. great delivery

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    this kind of production suits you as well as (slightly) more commercial beats I heard you on before

    dope song. great delivery
    Thanks bro- Yeah my last EP "Elevate" has a more chill vibe. The one before that "Smoke Rises" is real gritty- you'd like that one i think. Peace

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Grimy track. Slick beat and dope rap.
    Thanks man

  6. #6

  7. #7
    EL PELIRROJO Hal Incandenza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WIZARD OF OZ TERRITORY
    Posts
    20,361
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    Don Def can you ask Beatjitzu whether he would be willing to post links to his projects here again like he used to years back? it'd be easier to keep up w/ his work. I'm no longer on social media

    thanks man

  8. #8
    Wu Vatican GameOfDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Beatjitzu hooked up a sick beat. Hook is dope and flow is always on point every track I hear. Vital Info gonna be heat.
    Beat Playlist - Subscribe on Youtube
    Soundcloud - Soundcloud.com/gameofdeath
    -
    Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Reverbnation
    Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caper View Post
    Thanks for the post bro, appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Don Def can you ask Beatjitzu whether he would be willing to post links to his projects here again like he used to years back? it'd be easier to keep up w/ his work. I'm no longer on social media

    thanks man
    Word - i'll tell him

    Quote Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post
    Beatjitzu hooked up a sick beat. Hook is dope and flow is always on point every track I hear. Vital Info gonna be heat.
    Good lookin out homie- yeah I'm looking forward to droppin Vital Info

  10. #10

    Default

    Youtube stream - Vital Info droppin real soon


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •