Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which Wu-Corpers died from the covid?

Banned

I don’t think there’s anything people can do to stop it. It’s already been our there.

In the beginning it seemed like they were treating it wrong and doing more harm.

Burned they are still having trouble with hospital overcrowding they are just inept because they’ve gotten more than enough funding and time to be prepared for all of this.

When the politicians come on FB and start lecturing the American public, then turn a blind eye to their own causes being above the rules or blatantly disregarding them, it’s a complete joke.

Guarantee the average American takes more precaution then they do. Including them “hicks” that everyone like to blame the countries problems on. You know, those people nobody ever meets but complains about.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    Facebook changing race-blind hate speech policy.
    Facebook on Thursday said it is revising its systems to prioritize blocking slurs against Black people, gays and other groups historically targeted by hateful vitriol, no longer automatically filtering out barbs aimed broadly at whites, men, or Americans.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...t/ar-BB1bBrOJ?
    The more Facebook becomes the ideology police the less people will use it. They’ll move on to something else.

That’s tech. It’s already outdated and mostly boomers use it now. The younger generations are on something else.

I don’t even know why I still use it. I don’t really do anything on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I don’t think there’s anything people can do to stop it. It’s already been our there.

In the beginning it seemed like they were treating it wrong and doing more harm.

Burned they are still having trouble with hospital overcrowding they are just inept because they’ve gotten more than enough funding and time to be prepared for all of this.

When the politicians come on FB and start lecturing the American public, then turn a blind eye to their own causes being above the rules or blatantly disregarding them, it’s a complete joke.

Guarantee the average American takes more precaution then they do. Including them “hicks” that everyone like to blame the countries problems on. You know, those people nobody ever meets but complains about.
    I definitely meet hicks and they didn't care

appreciate it my dudes. stay safe out there.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Tragedy Khadafi said in his Drink Champs interview that he had it.