Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Wu-Corpers died from the covid?

i had it and beat it.
    sadly my dad on the other hand passed from it.

^^Ah man. My condolences. May he rest in peace.

Man I hope they're not trying to sterilize niggas with this vaccine. S/O to white ppl companies for being competent and making a vaccine (and an igbo guy I believe), but white people are also literally from hell/the devil and liable to do some evil autistic shit so idk man. If there's a vaccine I'm going to get the shot at the most illuminati (or jewish) neighborhood possible's clinic if I get it at all. They literally spent the first half of this lockdown talking about how they need to 'test it on africans' over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    i had it and beat it.
    Rip

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Covid is not really a thing here, I don't know anyone who has had it and no one I know knows anyone who has had it. No one at my work caught it despite working at one of the largest companies with a lot of workers that would have shut down the whole place if they did.

It's all a hoax to me but they reckon someone travelled half way across the city to work in hotels including covid quarantine hotels while infectious so the propaganda push is on while the witch is under the pump from corruption scandals. I preferred the days when they would just lock up a Muslim under the guise of terrorism and release them out the back door with a settlement payment.

Yeah I'm sure he's doing some sort of scam he's flexing on instagram like he's a rich celebrity with a new pair of jordans every day but his wife is a dishwasher or something lol
    Yeah I never heard of any cunt getting it. I paid no attention to it n actually stopped watching any news when it started cos I couldn't deal with fucking retards going on about it like it was the end of the world. I still refuse to have the news on n probably always will now. Can't deal with humans.

I worked in retail thru the thick of it n didn't approach work any differently to normal. The only thyme I ever even thought/think of it is when I went/go into some public place n c signs or stupid hand sanitizer shit, which I never used/use.

I think most people here stopped giving a shit a while back. Personally I never gave a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Man I hope they're not trying to sterilize niggas with this vaccine. S/O to white ppl companies for being competent and making a vaccine (and an igbo guy I believe), but white people are also literally from hell/the devil and liable to do some evil autistic shit so idk man. If there's a vaccine I'm going to get the shot at the most illuminati (or jewish) neighborhood possible's clinic if I get it at all. They literally spent the first half of this lockdown talking about how they need to 'test it on africans' over and over.
    TSA is a silly goose.

Banned

Trump would definitely landslide in Australia.

NE Ohio is definitely in the worst wave right now. The first two weren’t as big as this one. This one I’ve known several people who got it.

The other ones I really didn’t know of anyone.
    Last edited by Dooch; 12-03-2020 at 05:22 PM.

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Facebook changing race-blind hate speech policy.
    Facebook on Thursday said it is revising its systems to prioritize blocking slurs against Black people, gays and other groups historically targeted by hateful vitriol, no longer automatically filtering out barbs aimed broadly at whites, men, or Americans.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...t/ar-BB1bBrOJ?

{>____<}

i had it and beat it.
    Sorry for you loss.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Yeah I never heard of any cunt getting it. I paid no attention to it n actually stopped watching any news when it started cos I couldn't deal with fucking retards going on about it like it was the end of the world. I still refuse to have the news on n probably always will now. Can't deal with humans.

I worked in retail thru the thick of it n didn't approach work any differently to normal. The only thyme I ever even thought/think of it is when I went/go into some public place n c signs or stupid hand sanitizer shit, which I never used/use.

I think most people here stopped giving a shit a while back. Personally I never gave a shit.
    The only people who took it seriously were the Chinese because they're used to these diseases.

Every now and then we get a "wave" of about 8 people who have it and then it's back to weekly donuts.

Apparently restrictions got relaxed again this week and I didn't notice a change because everyone has been business as usual since June.

One good positive out of all of this is we closed our borders and kept undesirables out like the Victorians, Chinese and Americans.

I get all my news from the betoota advocate these days.
    Last edited by The Hound; 12-03-2020 at 07:54 PM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

We took it pretty seriously where I live though less seriously than the average metro. It's mainly the hick states that didn't care so now they're having a 'second wave' or third maybe idk. I remember my small town ppl literally acting like nothing was going on and genuinely not caring or flat out thinking it was a virtue to not avoid a preventable disease. Now they're they ones flipping out.

But if this is nature of the thing then it's never going away. I think it's pretty obvious that warmer places aren't as effected and there's a chance that it just hasn't 'hit' australia yet fr fr. I'll wear a mask and do all the extra shit because I'll be damned if I die cause some chinko binko coughed on me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    Facebook changing race-blind hate speech policy.
    Facebook on Thursday said it is revising its systems to prioritize blocking slurs against Black people, gays and other groups historically targeted by hateful vitriol, no longer automatically filtering out barbs aimed broadly at whites, men, or Americans.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...t/ar-BB1bBrOJ?

hahaha. Yeah, sorry for being racist guys but I don't think ya'll trust white ppl giving you a shot either, cause wtf. But white ppl are cool and swell and I'll abide by FB's policy.
    Last edited by TSA; 12-03-2020 at 08:28 PM.

Banned

Not having someone like Donald Trump run the show also helps.

We might get tested over summer because it’s christmas which means beaches, babes and the Boxing Day test so people are going to go outside regardless of what the government’s say but if we “haven’t got it fr fr” then we aren’t going to get it fr fr any time soon since the borders are probably going to be closed for another 12 months and travellers more than likely won’t be allowed in without a vaccination when they open.

As for the heat south Australia gets really hot probably more than my state and it’s in lockdown because they had about 32 cases in one day.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

i had it and beat it.
    Sorry to hear that

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Not having someone like Donald Trump run the show also helps.

We might get tested over summer because it’s christmas which means beaches, babes and the Boxing Day test so people are going to go outside regardless of what the government’s say but if we “haven’t got it fr fr” then we aren’t going to get it fr fr any time soon since the borders are probably going to be closed for another 12 months and travellers more than likely won’t be allowed in without a vaccination when they open.

As for the heat south Australia gets really hot probably more than my state and it’s in lockdown because they had about 32 cases in one day.
    lol 32 a day would be considered progress in any US city, let alone an entire state. That's what I mean though. locking down at 32. We're at 1.2m cases nation wide or something and ppl (in power) are still arguing.

masks are obligatory inside down here. inside we have to keep windows and doors open too, except in your own home of course. so at the office, at school etc : WINDY CITY TIME.

shops opened again past Tuesday. only one customer per 10 square meters. you can only shop alone (no partner) and for half an hour tops. before, only supermarkets were open - and for food only

most victims were in the homes for the elderly here. orderlies spread the virus unknowingly when there were still no masks available for staff

the second wave is in decline right now. we hope not to catch a third wave. vaccination probably starts January 5, in three large shifts. I'll probably in the second shift, due to my profession