Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nwobhm

Default Bloodlust music video

The ABBOTT

Growing up the white guys who wore Iron Maiden/Megadeth shirts you didn't fuck with. They were on another level, they would be the ones who started smoking in grade school and carried switchblades.

^lol that was me

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    hell yes. there can only be one Motörhead. if I'm not mistaken all of them (classic line up I mean) are dead by now, sadly. this track GOES. wish I could turn up the sound more

if they ever do make that Doctor Doom movie I seem to be always talking about now, this song should be on the soundtrack. iron fist indeed

btw I enjoyed me some OVERKILL after this song too
    Retired.

A Doctor Doom movie would be cool. I've been listening to Motorhead for 20 years. Overkill was the first album I got by them

Retired.

ordered 'Black Metal' today. I'll probably go with your suggestions for Alice Cooper in early January and possible your Iron Maiden suggestions in February (or also January). the Maiden albums are a bit more expensive than the Cooper ones, so I'll probably get the Cooper albums first

depending on how much I play 'Black Metal' at home I might decide to buy another one of Venom's first four albums, or a decent comp, but that would probably be March at the earliest
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    ordered 'Black Metal' today. I'll probably go with your suggestions for Alice Cooper in early January and possible your Iron Maiden suggestions in February (or also January). the Maiden albums are a bit more expensive than the Cooper ones, so I'll probably get the Cooper albums first

depending on how much I play 'Black Metal' at home I might decide to buy another one of Venom's first four albums, or a decent comp, but that would probably be March at the earliest
    Their fourth entry "Possessed" may be hard to find or expensive. Welcome to Hell and At war with Satan should be reasonable

Do you like punk? I can recommend some albums if so

What would be good starter albums for someone mostly unfamiliar with punk? say 3 to 5 seminal releases that define the genre and that everyone should have at least listened to? tbh I only know some Sex Pistols singles and a few nineties punk songs, that's it
    Retired.

Sex Pistols - Never mind the bollocks
    Ramones debut
    Anything by the Misfits (with Glenn Danzig)
    Black Flag - Damaged

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    this is a personal favorite of mine