Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nwobhm

Default Fun album

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Sex Pistols - Never mind the bollocks
    Ramones debut
    Anything by the Misfits (with Glenn Danzig)
    Black Flag - Damaged
    Added to my neverending list. Thanks! I'll buy one of these to get started soon, I'll go for the cheapest find first.

Danzig is already on my list w/ Danzig II. through Danzig I knew about The Misfits (horror punk, right?) but I never listened. I'll check out the songs you posted after breakfast

going back to Venom the 2nd album I'll be buying in late winter will probably be At War With Satan

EDIT : listening to the full GBH album now (I had thought it was just one song), liking it so far! brings the energy. and with typical punk singer vocals too
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 12-20-2020 at 06:56 AM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Added to my neverending list. Thanks! I'll buy one of these to get started soon, I'll go for the cheapest find first.

Danzig is already on my list w/ Danzig II. through Danzig I knew about The Misfits (horror punk, right?) but I never listened. I'll check out the songs you posted after breakfast

going back to Venom the 2nd album I'll be buying in late winter will probably be At War With Satan

EDIT : listening to the full GBH album now (I had thought it was just one song), liking it so far! brings the energy. and with typical punk singer vocals too
    Danzig solo work is good but the Misfits are better. The albums Static Age, Walk among us and Earth AD in particular

Default A personal favorite, the origins of Death Metal

Last edited by Satan; 12-20-2020 at 02:31 PM.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post

Lemmy seems to be a solid individual.

RIP Lemmy

Quote Originally Posted by the legion View Post

bought 10 Alice Cooper albums. thanks for the suggestions Satan!

https://wutangcorp.com/forum/showthr...=1#post2647745
    Retired.

Satan, without me realizing it when I put in my order, it turns out I got this version of Black Metal, which is cool

https://www.discogs.com/Venom-Black-...lease/11441233

I haven't listened yet to those bonus tracks but I will do so today or tomorrow. Discogs says it's a remaster
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by the legion View Post
    thanks for the review. I just subbed to your channel. I'm only now just getting into Venom, thanks to Satan

YouTube should enable a search function within a poster's canal, like yours, so it would be easy to find the other Venom reviews you did. I ran your name + Venom through YT but it only turned up a bunch of other results

would you be willing to post your other Venom album reviews on here?

I saw you reviewed the Venom movie (totally unrelated of course) too. I still have to watch that one, might actually do it this week and then afterwards watch the review you did with this other guy John
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Satan, without me realizing it when I put in my order, it turns out I got this version of Black Metal, which is cool

https://www.discogs.com/Venom-Black-...lease/11441233

I haven't listened yet to those bonus tracks but I will do so today or tomorrow. Discogs says it's a remaster
    I have that cd, the bonus tracks aren't on the LPs i have
    Last edited by Satan; 12-23-2020 at 10:38 AM.