Thread: Man this Shaw Brothers movies are actually reallying fucking good

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Man these Shaw Brothers movies are actually reallying fucking good

I always like watching movies from cultures with minimal globalization so you get an authentic feel for their tastes and austism. All of these movies that wutang was samples are really fucking good.

The soundscape is really unique and it's clear why Rza would have chosen to same them. Their entertaining on their own. I heard it was 2 australian guys just making racist as with chalk board erasers or something like that but idk if that's true. Anyways, good shit. I like how 'the manchus' are always the issue because fuck the manchus honestly. IF you're into chinese history they're a great watch and it adds a different perspective to shit. Someone told me that Chinese ppl see themselves as the underdog which I thought was funny cause there's fucking 1 billion of them but you watch these movies and realize this is the first time they've run their own country in like 700 years. That's nuts. Then everything else makes sense. And literally only 2 of them can hoop.

They're no netflix now, just finished 36 chambers (which literally has no ending btw lol)
    Last edited by TSA; 12-15-2020 at 12:31 AM.