Thread: Method Man on Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Default Method Man on Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Our brother Method Man been doing great lately with the new Marvel Podcast and Power series. Daily Show JUST released the interview Trevor Noah did with Method Man, turns out Trevor Noah is a real Method Man fan too =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCXCvkm3kwI
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

great interview

lol @ Mef suggesting they should switch to Ebro In The Afternoon, so the artist could get more rest.

Where's the part of him talking bout the new Wu album? Didn't catch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutman View Post
    lol @ Mef suggesting they should switch to Ebro In The Afternoon, so the artist could get more rest.

Where's the part of him talking bout the new Wu album? Didn't catch it.
    It was easy to miss. I posted that before I watched it. All he says is that there is one coming soon.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I used to like Ebro until he said Boot Camp Clik is a poor man's Wu Tang Clan and they never had any real hits. He was still out in the Bay Area when the singles from Enta Da Stage, Dah Shinin' and Nocturnal were burning up the airwaves out here in New York. Black Trump and I Ain't Havin' That got crazy spins on Hot 97 and that was during Duck Down's slump period before Tracy Cloherty had them banned from Hot 97's playlist.
    Last edited by David Daniel Davis; 12-15-2020 at 03:53 AM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    I used to like Ebro until he said Boot Camp Clik is a poor man's Wu Tang Clan and they never had any real hits. He was still out in the Bay Area the singles from Enta Da Stage, Dah Shinin' and Nocturnal were burning up the airwaves out here in New York. Black Trump and I Ain't Havin' That got crazy spins on Hot 97 and that was during Duck Down's slump period before Tracy Cloherty had them banned from Hot 97's playlist.
    I don't know much about dude but I can't give him any credibility with a comment like that.

Completely off-topic but I have been on this track the last few months. RI P!