Thread: Sheep lord - 315 hardcore

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Default 315 hardcore

https://soundcloud.com/user-258911087/sets/315-hardcore

NEW TAPE RECORDED EARLIER THIS YEAR NEVER RELEASE TIL NOW...............

thanks for giving us the premiere!

bout to listen now ...
    Retired.

this is a very well rounded out project with a diversity of beats, kind of in different genres, but your lyrics and delivery make the whole album sound very cohesive. so I'd say that the combination of different soundscapes and nice lyricism with cool delivery works wonders on here

very menacing opening track in 'Fade in'

great nineties sounding second song (them drums and horns!), that 'Tranquility' - you sound very good on this type of beat too - 'I sound nice wit' it' as you say in there

--- SNATCH THE PEBBLE FROM MY HAND ---

third track sounds Cilvaringz produced! and I mean that in a good way. ándale ándale!

more great nineties nostalgia on 'Nobel Prize'

'Rising Moon' kind of reminds me of your industrial EP, works well. good to hear a Lord Zero beat again. Shout out to Lord Zero! can you ask him if he would be willing to post his beats and projects in Audiobooth again?

I LOVE 'Pen a drop'! it's one of those short gems

'Mistakez' gives me Killah Priest vibes, dope son. your delivery is also extra illlll on this one. nice chorus in 'Facing off against time and space, drop me off the earth in the first place'

the beat on 'Morphologic' is kind of out there and reminds me of arcade beats, cool. nice to hear you over this type beat too

now you know I had to listen 'This Is Hiphop' twice - it's the glorious return of three MCs w/ the Mister Yo ad libs. yall came correct with it

'U don't die' - great sung chorus, it's nice to hear you sing, I think this is worth repeating on other tracks, you're on to something there imo. then when you go from the sung hook to your first verse that's ill too. 'Busta Rhymes flows'

what do you mean 'Villain doesn't always win'? haha on wucorp he does. this is a cool concept track. I really enjoyed this one. both the beat and your topic matter gave me a Madvillainy vibe, really enjoyable. good integration of sound bites too. well rounded song

good closing track on 'On the edge', kind of trippy / spacey!

----------------------------

would you be willing to drop a Mediafire DL link for this project too?

also you got another project cooking with da gawd Mister Yo and/or George Stark The Dark Half aka da gawd noel411? Mister Yo's been MIA on here for a minute, can you ask him to drop in once in a while?

p.e.a.c.e.
    Retired.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    this is a very well rounded out project with a diversity of beats, kind of in different genres, but your lyrics and delivery make the whole album sound very cohesive. so I'd say that the combination of different soundscapes and nice lyricism with cool delivery works wonders on here

very menacing opening track in 'Fade in'

great nineties sounding second song (them drums and horns!), that 'Tranquility' - you sound very good on this type of beat too - 'I sound nice wit' it' as you say in there

--- SNATCH THE PEBBLE FROM MY HAND ---

third track sounds Cilvaringz produced! and I mean that in a good way. ándale ándale!

more great nineties nostalgia on 'Nobel Prize'

'Rising Moon' kind of reminds me of your industrial EP, works well. good to hear a Lord Zero beat again. Shout out to Lord Zero! can you ask him if he would be willing to post his beats and projects in Audiobooth again?

I LOVE 'Pen a drop'! it's one of those short gems

'Mistakez' gives me Killah Priest vibes, dope son. your delivery is also extra illlll on this one. nice chorus in 'Facing off against time and space, drop me off the earth in the first place'

the beat on 'Morphologic' is kind of out there and reminds me of arcade beats, cool. nice to hear you over this type beat too

now you know I had to listen 'This Is Hiphop' twice - it's the glorious return of three MCs w/ the Mister Yo ad libs. yall came correct with it

'U don't die' - great sung chorus, it's nice to hear you sing, I think this is worth repeating on other tracks, you're on to something there imo. then when you go from the sung hook to your first verse that's ill too. 'Busta Rhymes flows'

what do you mean 'Villain doesn't always win'? haha on wucorp he does. this is a cool concept track. I really enjoyed this one. both the beat and your topic matter gave me a Madvillainy vibe, really enjoyable. good integration of sound bites too. well rounded song

good closing track on 'On the edge', kind of trippy / spacey!

----------------------------

would you be willing to drop a Mediafire DL link for this project too?

also you got another project cooking with da gawd Mister Yo and/or George Stark The Dark Half aka da gawd noel411? Mister Yo's been MIA on here for a minute, can you ask him to drop in once in a while?

p.e.a.c.e.

we got a few gems cooking coming soon we did frozen stiff, vol 1, vol 2, auto lyricism and coming soon vol 3