Thread: Da klip

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Default Da klip

https://soundcloud.com/user-258911087/sets/da-klip

DA KLIP PRODUCED BY BEATTEK

THIS IS 3 OF 7 EP'S MADE DURING QUARANTINE

Here's the review to the first 4 tracks.

so I see you combined w/ Beattek for this one. nice. I heard 'When U see me' (last track) a few times before because it always starts playing as the new track once I finish listening to one of your other projects

1. Blazin' Sword - Decepticons alert! MEGATRON TO GALVATRON. Loving it.

2. Keep it the way U do it - Good movie dialogue intro. the beat is superill, it hits hard, and so is your quick and harsh flow. You don't even drive in a Lexus? cool lyrics

3. Honor (One Shot) - oooh that epic production. very different from the first two tracks. makes me think Wu. Nice dramatic horns. You rule supreme over them 'What the hell did you just say?' You got one shot. You deliver that line so illy over and over again

4. Return of Living Hiphop - Sinister beat. 'Check out my gold tan'. I remember that line from another song. Love your rhymes.

enjoyed the first half of the EP, thanks for sharing! DLed the project. I'll listen to the second half tomorrow and post some feedback too. I'll probably listen to the first half again too then
    Retired.

5. Shame n Negated - nice mid 2000 type mainstream beat. feeling it. 'come off the ranch'. dope track

6. Violin Marksman - nice title there. LOVING THIS ONE. 'use referees as a referendum'

7. Warningz (Bury U) - dramatic beat right here. you sounding real good over this one too. sarcophaguses!

8. When U See Me - very upbeat with the latin horns sample. nice way to end the album. 'I'm burning in the booth'

dope project mayne
    Retired.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

this one was prolly funest album i've recorded in a while