Thread: Rest In Peace to Stanley Tookie Williams fifteen years later.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Default Rest In Peace to Stanley Tookie Williams fifteen years later.

I sincerely believe that he is at peace and got right with God before his execution. If he had been released, he definitely would have helped in some way to atone for the chaos his gang helped to create. Nipsey Hu$$le picked up that torch, then he got taken out. Rest In Peace to both of them.

Banned

Hip hop continues to set those communities back.

“The culture” has continued to glorify violence, misogyny, bigotry, gang affiliation, drug dealing and anti social behavior and it’s become so ingrained with black Americans that the globe view them as such.

It’s time for black Americans to distance themselves from this “sub-culture” that has come to represent the entirety of the people.

Hip Hop isn't all the same thing.

The media pushes the aspect that sells, and mostly to white people.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Hip Hop isn't all the same thing.

The media pushes the aspect that sells, and mostly to white people.
    This would be a very neat and clean explanation but unfortunately it’s not the one.

^ It's a big part of this perception.

Hip Hop has consistently got more popular as crime rates have dropped. It's very easy to find these statistics if you want to.

I'm not saying they've dropped because of Hip Hop culture, but it shows that things are moving in the right direction. I mean if you name the 10 most popular rappers today, they aren't violent, drug dealing rappers. The few in that vein that are left are a hangover from the 90s.

Banned

Crime rates haven’t dropped this year and a lot of these rioters are connected with hip hop and punk rock movements.

It’s a subculture that’s gotten mainstream and become representative of a while group of people by media people. Supposedly supportive media people.

But it’s done more damage than good. It’s created a burgeoning nihilistic and cynical culture that clashes with a stable civilization.

Yeah this year was a clusterfuck, and there is a certain element of Hip Hop that is ignorant and self destructive.

There's a lot of factors, but I think social media was the biggest driver of the BLM movement. I resent that certain people are called 'liberal' or say that's what they are. They actually don't know the meaning of the word.

Banned

These aren’t classical liberals. I don’t really think they identify as such either. The media won’t allow for a distinction between the two.

They still won’t say antifa. Say it’s name. SAY ANTIFA.
    Last edited by Dooch; 12-13-2020 at 01:02 PM.

{>____<}

He was a gang leader and did some pretty bad stuff. I don't feel sorry for him. The man was violent.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    ^ It's a big part of this perception.

Hip Hop has consistently got more popular as crime rates have dropped. It's very easy to find these statistics if you want to.

I'm not saying they've dropped because of Hip Hop culture, but it shows that things are moving in the right direction. I mean if you name the 10 most popular rappers today, they aren't violent, drug dealing rappers. The few in that vein that are left are a hangover from the 90s.
    True. I am not young anymore so I don't listen it. Only Drake, Rick Ross, BTNH, Wu Tang, and a few other people from the 90's and early 00's. I can't even name all of the people who I hear on the radio today.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 12-13-2020 at 01:23 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty